Reactions: toptearmm
is this cope?

is this cope?
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Ask about a fat graph for a reverse eye brow lift

It’s cope
I along with many others have fillers and they look great. They are probably one of the best enhances for soft tissue if not the best and are extremely underrated on this site.

Would strongly recommend reconsidering fillers man

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I along with many others have fillers and they look great. They are probably one of the best enhances for soft tissue if not the best and are extremely underrated on this site.

I’m not saying that fillers is cope without having experienced it. It doesn’t compare to fat graft but keep coping with annual injections that will eventually bloat your face

• +1
Reactions: drop, chawaje, CristianT and 4 others
I’m not saying that fillers is cope without having experienced it. It doesn’t compare to fat graft but keep coping with annual injections that will eventually bloat your face
Bloating happens from excessive filling or a poor injector. if you don’t do this you shouldn’t face many issues.

The annual injections is a couple of hours per year.

If you’ve done your research and are happy with fat graft then great, it seemed clear to me that fillers was better when researching tear troughs and I’m very happy with the results.

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm and CometDragon
Bloating happens from excessive filling
The annual injections is a couple of hours per year
What do you think is the reason you have to come back annually to get a refill? Do the fillers magically disappear?

They spread into the surrounding tissue, losing the initial effect they had while still adding volume to the face.

You getting refills, with the goal to recreate the initial result, only adds volume to the face over time aka bloat you up. Can‘t prevent it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
What do you think is the reason you have to come back annually to get a refill? Do the fillers magically disappear?

They spread into the surrounding tissue, losing the initial effect they had while still adding volume to the face.

You getting refills, with the goal to recreate the initial result, only adds volume to the face over time aka bloat you up. Can‘t prevent it.
If it's a hyaluronic acid based filler it gets absorbed and metabolized by the body same way natural hyaluronic acid does.

Atleast in theory, some people metabolize it slowly but still MOST of it does "dissappear".

• +1
How much ?

I urgently need one and 4 eyelids blepharoplasty as well. Keep us posted.

If it's a hyaluronic acid based filler it gets absorbed and metabolized by the body same way natural hyaluronic acid does.

Atleast in theory, some people metabolize it slowly but still MOST of it does "dissappear".
Would love for this to be true, but it is cheap surgeon talk with no basis in reality. Most of it just spreads throughout your face, and is still detectable over a decade after injection.

If it were true, you wouldn‘t see all these filler bloat faces that gradually get worse and worse with every annual reinjection they get.

Last edited:
I am trying out Volufiline now.
I can report back after 1 month, if I changed to chad and if its cope or not
Please let me know bro can u tag me when you make your thread?

Both have different purposes imo.

People that use HA fillers against volume loss, are idiots and will end up looking bloated.
But fillers can be great, for trying to get temporary better jawline, or thin lips.

For under eyes hollowness, fillers are okay, but temporary. And therfore fat grafts mogg for under eyes volume.

Fat grafts is what to use, for volume loss (due to aging). In certain areas of face

I'm torn on this to be honest. I'm happy with my current appearance from fillers and we have been told that they dissolve to an extent but I am concerned with taking them continuously for the reasons you have stated. I'll do some more research and likely opt to get a fat graft in a years time when the current set of fillers have mostly dissolved.

• +1
I'm torn on this to be honest. I'm happy with my current appearance from fillers and we have been told that they dissolve to an extent but I am concerned with taking them continuously for the reasons you have stated. I'll do some more research and likely opt to get a fat graft in a years time when the current set of fillers have mostly dissolved.
I know where you're coming from, I've had fillers myself and will use them until I get fat-transfer and implants. The initial results you can get with fillers are bar-none, especially considering how affordable they are and how little down-time you have.

But they just aren't a long-term permanent solution because of the reasons mentioned above.

I know where you're coming from, I've had fillers myself and will use them until I get fat-transfer and implants. The initial results you can get with fillers are bar-none, especially considering how affordable they are and how little down-time you have.

But they just aren't a long-term permanent solution because of the reasons mentioned above.
I had 1ml in my tear troughs and 4ml total in the cheekbones-upper cheek area (5ml total). Do you think I should just wait a year until they have mostly dissolved and then look at fat grafting or should I be concerned and get them dissolved in your opinion?

Update on this? How’d it go?

Update on this? How’d it go?
still incel

most fat was metabolized by my body since i’m high t mulatto so will have to get another one done

so many doctors tried to scam me when i was inquiring by saying i should do filler lol

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, buflek and Deleted member 8771
still incel

most fat was metabolized by my body since i’m high t mulatto so will have to get another one done

so many doctors tried to scam me when i was inquiring by saying i should do filler lol
Thanks for the update. I’ve got some questions

1) how many ml was used and where did they source the fat from
2) does it look bad as in bumps/lump? Or results just not noticeable?
3) given the results would you get another round done?
4) cost?

still incel

does the fat metabolize for the nasolabial folds as well?

Tag me pls i was just about to buy that 🙏
it helps a little bit. good for maintenance, effort.
fat grafts moggs, and can ascend one a bit. This stuff won't ascend a dude

Is this permanent