Deleted member 25354

@@@
Sidee

How many mm should I get, I wanna get vertical so it adds tallness to my face
Thoughts?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ROTTING and Shieda_Kayn
Nigga your face is already tall I have seen your front, why the fuck do you keep wanting to get genio?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Nigga your face is already tall I have seen your front, why the fuck do you keep wanting to get genio?
I feel like it's short + tall face is chad trait

I feel like it's short + tall face is chad trait
you look good. above average. you dont need surgeries.

only ugly people need surgeries. not being a chad is not a reason.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 20399
it will ascend you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
oh no no no... HAHAHAHA
>getting surgeries to look better as a man
how pathetic can lookmaxcucks get???

please tell the surgeon to snip of your clitty too so i can fuck all 3 of your holes.
Squirreljak fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cancercell, 5.5psl and Deleted member 20399
Sliding genio or vertical movement as well?

Bdd.org. More isn’t always better it’s all about balance and ratios. You already look really good. Your gonial angle is quite high so if you make your chin taller you will look worse and probably downward grown. You would need implants to increase your entire mandibular height.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Blackgymmax
Bdd.org. More isn’t always better it’s all about balance and ratios. You already look really good. Your gonial angle is quite high so if you make your chin taller you will look worse and probably downward grown. You would need implants to increase your entire mandibular height.
Isn't that cuz I'm kinda of looking down?

post frontal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, jflsnowdzz and Anchor_Ship
Isn't that cuz I'm kinda of looking down?
Looks on the greater end of the ideal range to me. Any steeper and your gonial angle will no longer be ideal imo. I’m seriously confused why you think you need surgery you seriously look really good.

• +1
Looks on the greater end of the ideal range to me. Any steeper and your gonial angle will no longer be ideal imo. I’m seriously confused why you think you need surgery you seriously look really good.
Because I want to look better?

Vertical + a bit of projection, thoughts?
As someone who's getting genio you don’t need vertical at all. I’d need to see the front, but you may be messing with your proportions by doing vertical. A sliding genio 6mm forward movement would do you well tho. I’m doing 10-12 mm movement based on what the scans say, but your chin is significantly better. I’m not doing vertical bc it’s simply not worth it.
8B78048B 02F9 4AB6 8ED1 63E25FDD2A8B

DCF13F67 1EF0 4273 B1C8 DA626BB1EAA1

It costs more and plus they do something called an iliac bone graft. They harvest bone from your hip. This means you wont be able to walk properly for a while, will be out of the gym much longer and recovery is overall much harder. + the sliding genio movement will give the illusion of a taller face because the chin is more in front of the rest of your face.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Allornothing
@VenatorLuparius thoughts?

As someone who's getting genio you don’t need vertical at all. I’d need to see the front, but you may be messing with your proportions by doing vertical. A sliding genio 6mm forward movement would do you well tho. I’m doing 10-12 mm movement based on what the scans say, but your chin is significantly better. I’m not doing vertical bc it’s simply not worth it.View attachment 2135311
View attachment 2135312
It costs more and plus they do something called an iliac bone graft. They harvest bone from your hip. This means you wont be able to walk properly for a while, will be out of the gym much longer and recovery is overall much harder. + the sliding genio movement will give the illusion of a taller face because the chin is more in front of the rest of your face.
I want to add tallness to my face though, that's my main goal with genio even more than forward projection.

I want to add tallness to my face though, that's my main goal with genio even more than forward projection.
Then send your full face and let’s see

As someone who's getting genio you don’t need vertical at all. I’d need to see the front, but you may be messing with your proportions by doing vertical. A sliding genio 6mm forward movement would do you well tho. I’m doing 10-12 mm movement based on what the scans say, but your chin is significantly better. I’m not doing vertical bc it’s simply not worth it.View attachment 2135311
View attachment 2135312
Projection doesnt actually give the illusion of a taller face. Only in frauded selfies. Irl everyone can see the height of even a recessed chin

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Anchor_Ship
I did bro, like 3 times already.
You are conveniently leaving the exact part of your face that I want to see out of the photos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fl0w, Anchor_Ship, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
  • JFL
Projection doesnt actually give the illusion of a taller face. Only in frauded selfies. Irl everyone can see the height of even a recessed chin
Does vertical genio really give that much more height tho? The highest vertical movement I’ve seen is 4mm. Average vertical movement people do is 2mm. How noticeable is that actually.

just lol @ op he keeps sending people giga posture frauded pics asking for surgery advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, sanchez451 and Acne Victim
Does vertical genio really give that much more height tho? The highest vertical movement I’ve seen is 4mm. Average vertical movement people do is 2mm. How noticeable is that actually.
All depends on your ratios. 4mm is miles on the face. Just watch for not looking too downwards grown

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
All depends on your ratios. 4mm is miles on the face. Just watch for not looking too downwards grown
Fair enough. Worth not going to the gym for 6 months tho?
5751A06A 4D01 4D80 AC9B DDEC643E40CB

Is downgrowth really a failo? I've seen psl gods that r downgrowth and it looks good lol

I’m honestly still considering vertical. I’d pay the extra 2k but the brutal recovery from the bone graft is what’s holding me back.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I’m honestly still considering vertical. I’d pay the extra 2k but the brutal recovery from the bone graft is what’s holding me back.
They actually use another bone?

just lol @ op he keeps sending people giga posture frauded pics asking for surgery advice
wym lol I'm looking down @ this pos it doesn't affect the looks, if I looked straight wouldn't it give me a more projected angle???

Most of this forum
the majority of this forums have dark triad personality. and are not doing crimes just because they dont want to face prison

Is downgrowth really a failo? I've seen psl gods that r downgrowth and it looks good lol
Are you a psl god?
your gonion angle just can't get fucked. If it stays in the ideal range youre good

the majority of this forums have dark triad personality. and are not doing crimes just because they dont want to face prison
Wrong. This forum either has people on the spectrum who obsess over appearance, normal people with BDD, lonely incels, or Indian men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Are you a psl god?
your gonion angle just can't get fucked. If it stays in the ideal range youre good
Wym am I a psl god?
Idk if it will...