Getting genio soon, will it ascend me?

View attachment 2135264

How many mm should I get, I wanna get vertical so it adds tallness to my face
Thoughts?
You look great, like chad tier level. You do not need it. It’s like that one guy on Reddit that looked good to start with and got a bunch of surgeries and hacked his face up and now he looks like an alien

Wrong. This forum either has people on the spectrum who obsess over appearance, normal people with BDD, lonely incels, or Indian men
it has all kinds of people like you mentioned. the common trait is that they all pieces of shits.

You look great, like chad tier level. You do not need it. It’s like that one guy on Reddit that looked good to start with and got a bunch of surgeries and hacked his face up and now he looks like an alien
I'm not getting a bunch of them, only genio.

For vertical a bone graft is necessary. id Be interested if you had a link that says otherwise.
it depends on how big the gap is and even then they'd likely use something like allogeneic bone grafts rather than creating another surgical site. i don't think hip grafts are common for this purpose at all tbh.

also read

Last edited:
Wym am I a psl god?
Idk if it will...
Im js watch ur gonion angle. Ill tell you later on how much to add. Send me a selfie and ill need you to measure some stuff irl in dms

Im js watch ur gonion angle. Ill tell you later on how much to add. Send me a selfie and ill need you to measure some stuff irl in dms
you're high

Post face unfrauded.

You are asking for advice on your chin, yet post a filtered picture cropping out your chin.

Do you want a critique or compliments?

If you want compliments, ask for compliments.
i don't like looking at my chin, I barely have anymore pics lol, no larp.

Mentalcel.

You already have good chin height and it’s not recessed. You’re getting 3-4mm at best which barely makes a different.

Now that people can’t cope with bimax they’re all getting genio.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
I’m honestly still considering vertical. I’d pay the extra 2k but the brutal recovery from the bone graft is what’s holding me back.
Vertical genio isn’t really worth the discomfort and additional recovery time unless you have a fucked up chin to philtrum ratio.

In your case it seems fine. Sure it’s not the 1:2,5 but who cares ? Mine is only 1:2,25 and it’s good enough.

As blackgymmax said, if the surgeon does too much movement you risk looking downgrown. In most cases they reduce the chin height more than anything.

• +1
Mentalcel.

You already have good chin height and it’s not recessed. You’re getting 3-4 at best which barely makes a different.

Should I get BFR then?

i don't like looking at my chin, I barely have anymore pics lol, no larp.

The fuck do you mean you "barely have any more pics?"

Take some more. Your phone camera run out of film?

You can't get true advice if you don't post genuine pictures. You are fooling yourself then.

If you want reassurance, title the thread "hey I'm feeling insecure about my chin, can you all tell me it looks fine?"

• So Sad
The fuck do you mean you "barely have any more pics?"

Take some more. Your phone camera run out of film?

You can't get true advice if you don't post genuine pictures. You are fooling yourself then.

If you want reassurance, title the thread "hey I'm feeling insecure about my chin, can you all tell me it looks fine?"
Brutal, pm me

Vertical genio isn’t really worth the discomfort and additional recovery time unless you have a fucked up chin to philtrum ratio.

In your case it seems fine. Sure it’s not the 1:2,5 but who cares ? Mine is only 1:2,25 and it’s good enough.

As blackgymmax said, if the surgeon does too much movement you risk looking downgrown. In most cases they reduce the chin height more than anything.
What would the additional recovery time have looked like for you?

Brutal, pm me

My guy, we are all have the same insecurities here.

Here's my post from 3 months ago,

There's no frauding, no bullshit, I showed my problem areas and got some advice. Then I had an appointment with a surgeon; he said very similar things. I had a lovely morph done from a user here, which I'm gonna show my surgeon at my next appointment.

If the problem is your chin, post pictures of your chin like I did. I'm telling this shit to help you, you do understand that right?

Mentalcel.

You already have good chin height and it’s not recessed. You’re getting 3-4mm at best which barely makes a different.

the shift towards genio from bimax over time has been apparent since I joined. Barely anyone used to talk about genio here, I used to have to go to Reddit. Bimax used to be law around here, glad it’s slowly dying out. Too many people who don’t need it were getting recommended bimax, it was literally becoming a meme.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
You kinda have downward growth. I would get implants on jaws to make them come down lower and make your downward growth look foward

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
I’m honestly still considering vertical. I’d pay the extra 2k but the brutal recovery from the bone graft is what’s holding me back.
Bro you can get the bone from a donor

your side is literally crazy good lmao, and you don't have an overbite, no you don't need it