Whats canada pill

Pretty legit

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 23218
Sub 8 theory?

whats does HBTDL mean

Would like an explanation for some of these.

Over for you if you made it past the 3rd stage

whats does HBTDL mean
Hell by the dashboard light. Insane demographicspiller with a physics PhD known for his debate with faceandlms:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 23218
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786
Normies and chad don't need to do background research on the tinder algorithm to get laid
normies dont get laid besides starfish from ltr and chad is chad

• +1
normies dont get laid besides starfish from ltr and chad is chad
Normies run NT social circle game and have decent sex lives with their LTB gf. Chad runs chad game.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 16357, Vain786 and 1 other person
Normies run NT social circle game and have decent sex lives with their LTB gf. Chad runs chad game.
Ive swallowed the nt pill i am a believer in social circle game thats a part of ebing a stage 5 looksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Vain786
Ive swallowed the nt pill i am a believer in social circle game thats a part of ebing a stage 5 looksmaxxer
Same, I'm in stage 5. Once you get surgery I'd say you're a level 6 looksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Vain786 and Deleted member 23218
Same, I'm in stage 5. Once you get surgery I'd say you're a level 6 looksmaxxer
im gonmna level up after college maybe thhis summer ill get daemon braces as a part of smile pill. Im, also on stage 5 of the greif as i will nweverr be able to runm social circle game

• +1
The bottom should have the bluepill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
Iceber

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: J o r o, zharupodrugu and Lonenely sigma
Once you've reached broken dick game and divine intervention levels, you know it's over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
It's fucked cuz it's too late for me to do "just be first theory" I missed out on so many bitches that I coulda smashed when I was muslimmaxxing. FUUUUUCK AND IN 2 WEEKS NO FAP IM FUCKING HORNY I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
It's fucked cuz it's too late for me to do "just be first theory" I missed out on so many bitches that I coulda smashed when I was muslimmaxxing. FUUUUUCK AND IN 2 WEEKS NO FAP IM FUCKING HORNY I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE
wehere tere any muslim bitches you could smash?

• +1
currently on 6th level

There's always some form of cope on these reddit icebergs at the very bottom.
Implying medium ugly oofy doofy maxxing running wonded bird game in Canada and transitioning to asian wouldn't get you a stacylite LTR.

I didn't think anyone watched that nigga except me. His rambling YouTube videos were always so entertaining, even if I disagreed with half the shit he said.

It was interesting to get a look into the mind of a tall, muscular, deep voice white Chad who claimed incel. What ever happened to him btw?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 16357
I didn't think anyone watched that nigga except me. His rambling YouTube videos were always so entertaining, even if I disagreed with half the shit he said.

It was interesting to get a look into the mind of a tall, muscular, deep voice white Chad who claimed incel. What ever happened to him btw?
He still streams, took all his videos down though. Very high IQ and not NT at all (though I don't know if he actually has autism, when I asked he said it was possible but he didn't think so).
There are plenty of chadlite/htn incels here though.

He still streams, took all his videos down though. Very high IQ and not NT at all (though I don't know if he actually has autism, when I asked he said it was possible but he didn't think so).
There are plenty of chadlite/htn incels here though.
Where does he stream? I'd watch

The heck is canadapill

I'm surprised there isn't anything about going for underage girls near the bottom. That's pretty "dark" so to speak.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 24444
90% of .org
Screenshot 14

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and Deleted member 24444
Canadapill is a shit cope. I live in Canada myself and can confirm the foids there has some of the highest standards especially ethnic foids.

• Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member 23778
Lmfaooo at divine intervention

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
It's not Jbw if the girl is white jfl
Most people want those of their own ethnicity but whites are typically another option for ethnics. French Canadian girls will only want white guys