Getting Girls Theory Iceberg

Most people want those of their own ethnicity but whites are typically another option for ethnics. French Canadian girls will only want white guys
Haven't seen this to be the case with any white woman population. I firmly believe the blackpill race theories are mental masturbation. I see ethnics with white women literally every day multiple times a day

I didn't think anyone watched that nigga except me. His rambling YouTube videos were always so entertaining, even if I disagreed with half the shit he said.

It was interesting to get a look into the mind of a tall, muscular, deep voice white Chad who claimed incel. What ever happened to him btw?
Where can I find him or any of his videos? and are there any pics of him? I can’t seem to find anything except his debate with faceandlms

Where can I find him or any of his videos? and are there any pics of him? I can’t seem to find anything except his debate with faceandlms

He deleted all his videos and went off the grid. You can still find some archived videos re-uploaded by fans though just search "HBTDL" on youtube.

he was really fascinating and a giga-high iq physics PhD and also 6'4 wasp pheno chad. His biggest failio imo is being non-NT.

He deleted all his videos and went off the grid. You can still find some archived videos re-uploaded by fans though just search "HBTDL" on youtube.

he was really fascinating and a giga-high iq physics PhD and also 6'4 wasp pheno chad. His biggest failio imo is being non-NT.

Do you have any pics of him?

Once you've reached broken dick game and divine intervention levels, you know it's over.
Whats divine intervention about exactly lool

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
what is canadapill

Screenshot 20230330 121357 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: J o r o
Where is r*pe and salsa/tango dance maxing? The iceberg is incomplete.

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian