getting good grades is an incel trait tbh

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
asians and indians are least desired race and yet they usually get the best grades.
if ur a babycel (under 19) and ur studymaxxing, don't. it's not worth it, you will become depressed meanwhile chad who gets shit grades fucks your oneitis. You'll end up making @Apparition posts every hour on an obscure incel website

tagging all nerdy nigga losers
@halloweed @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

(yes how do you know im still coping with my shitty gcse results)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerM, oldgymcel, halloweed and 8 others
This is retarded as fuck. They get better grades because theyre higher iq on average. If anything a chad is much more likely to have better grades than a subhuman incel. Being good looking is not a one dimensional trait, more often than not, people who are good looking are better in all other areas of life.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, halloweed, Infinite and 5 others
This is retarded as fuck. They get better grades because theyre higher iq on average. If anything a chad is much more likely to have better grades than a subhuman incel. Being good looking is not a one dimensional trait, more often than not, people who are good looking are better in all other areas of life.

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
asians and indians are least desired race and yet they usually get the best grades.
if ur a babycel (under 19) and ur studymaxxing, don't. it's not worth it, you will become depressed meanwhile chad who gets shit grades fucks your oneitis. You'll end up making @Apparition posts every hour on an obscure incel website

@halloweed @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Imagine being such a low sentience cuck that you think so one-dimensionally about life and success

Also why are you tagging me? I don't live in your shitty area, average fresh grad salary is enough to live nicely :feelskek:

Asians and Indians living in a white country*

Don't forget the important details.

name one chad apart from dolph lundgren and i'll wait.

and dont name some tallfag and claim hes chad

Imagine being such a low sentience cuck that you think so one-dimensionally about life and success

Also why are you tagging me? I don't live in your shitty area, average fresh grad salary is enough to live nicely :feelskek:

Asians and Indians living in a white country*

bro uk is a curry country. i see more curries then i see whites dont lie to urself

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Chad studies by eating pizza and playing NT video games and still has a 4.05 gpa

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
bro uk is a curry country. i see more curries then i see whites dont lie to urself
Whites built the country, ethnics like you migrate there to escape your native homeland :feelskek:

why do people think chad is high iq? bro the people with the highest IQs are usually ltns

dolph lundgren is an exception tho

Whites built the country, ethnics like you migrate there to escape your native homeland :feelskek:

yeah but you would too if the roles were reserved. If america uk, etc were shitholes like mainland india and pakistan. You would probably migrate to somewhere like Pakistan/India if it was far more developed + provided way more education and jobs compared to your shithole country.

• +1
yeah but you would too if the roles were reserved. If america uk, etc were shitholes like mainland india and pakistan. You would probably migrate to somewhere like Pakistan/India if it was far more developed + provided way more education and jobs compared to your shithole country.
Legit, I'm just saying this statement is leaving out some important details

It's not even like you guys are smarter or anything, most of you are forced to work hard

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Thing is, the only way America and the UK become shitholes is if their populations got completely swapped with India/pakistan. It's not the land, infrastructure or even the style of government that makes a country. It's the people. So it's physically impossible for what you said to happen

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Legit, I'm just saying this statement is leaving out some important details

It's not even like you guys are smarter or anything, most of you are forced to work hard

east asians are defo on average smarter, but south asians aren't

PAKISTAN MOGS INDIA HARDD

• Hmm...
  • +1
Both countries are under-developed while East Asia is very developed ( EA have better values than SA )

Ofcourse both countries will have toilet IQ levels
idk why east asia is hated tbh. asians are better than most ethnics.

why do people think chad is high iq? bro the people with the highest IQs are usually ltns

dolph lundgren is an exception tho
Cause looks and iq are correlated

Uglier people have an averege iq much lower then that of a hot person

name one chad apart from dolph lundgren and i'll wait.

and dont name some tallfag and claim hes chad
Lmao just because you don't know what physiognomy is, does not mean that it is not true. Most philosophers, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Junger, Mishima, are all good looking. None of them are incels. Incels are much more likely to be midwits if not dimwits.

Lmao just because you don't know what physiognomy is, does not mean that it is not true. Most philosophers, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Junger, Mishima, are all good looking. None of them are incels. Incels are much more likely to be midwits if not dimwits.

nigga said this is good looking :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad
Are you retarded? Nietzsche is objectively good looking for a man of the 19th century.

"Muh muh good looking" these guys are normies

this guy hes above average but 90% look normie af stop coping

Shit cope/take

• JFL
chad is much more likely to have better grades than a subhuman incel
Because he can make the smart foids do his assignments and give them a good pounding

• +1

@halloweed @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

(yes how do you know im still coping with my shitty gcse results)
What GCSE grades did U get? I'm sitting them next year

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
Because he can make the smart foids do his assignments and give them a good pounding
You guys idea of reality is literally that from a TV show LMAO. This does not happen, youre almost as bad as the millennial shitlibs who make tv show references like harry potter in real life.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Yeah because your parents want you to have opportunities they didn't get
Of course lol, that's why they migrated in the first place

Better opportunities

• +1
Chad had minimal problems learning, easily got good grades, slayed JBs, went to top uni, got a finance position at his parents company, got his first apartment, has a wife with 2 children already and will have a good life.

Meanwhile I rot here even after all my effort. A rotting oldcel corpse whose fate is to remain a wageslave and never be truly loved.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Saint Casanova, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
Im incel and got mostly mediocre or bad grades

Surprise surprise, retarded paki has no idea what physiognomy is and can't comprehend that good looking people are great in all endeavors of life.
physiognomy has been debunked by decades

Chad had minimal problems learning, easily got good grades, slayed JBs, went to top uni, got a finance position at his parents company, got his first apartment, has a wife with 2 children already and will have a good life.

Meanwhile I rot here even after all my effort. A rotting oldcel corpse whose fate is to remain a wageslave and never be truly loved.
Stop reading shitty ptj manhwas and maybe you'll grow up only lookism Is good and even then it's mid tier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel, looksmaxxing223 and glaruz

ur forgetting chad got the good grades cause he cheated and he's an athlete which is why hes in a top uni, not some nerdy ass nigga with classes thinking hes him cause he did well on a test

physiognomy has been debunked by decades
Ok bro, good on you for searching up physiognomy debunked and copying and pasting the first article you see in support of your outdated rhetoric

• +1
Stop reading shitty ptj manhwas and maybe you'll grow up only lookism Is good and even then it's mid tier
The shitty writing is what makes it good and stand out. Your power level being linked to your looks is based (though it is not rly the case for this comic).

• +1
ur forgetting chad got the good grades cause he cheated and he's an athlete which is why hes in a top uni, not some nerdy ass nigga with classes thinking hes him cause he did well on a test
Nigga what grades did you get

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel

Meme. Most chads I’ve seen IRL actually work in Labour skilled jobs for some reason.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and theonewhocantascend
ur forgetting chad got the good grades cause he cheated and he's an athlete, not some nerdy ass nigga with classes thinking hes him cause he did well on a test
I wish that was the case so I could cope, but he was just better at learning. Superior IQ and all. When you get raised in a wealthy family with top tier genes this happens. He had the best grades and the best life.

Chads also get good traits cause roastie teachers want their cocks so yeah it's unlikely they would do bad in school.

But studying hard is def incel trait.
It gets you nowhere if you don't have connections.

• +1
Nah there’s no correlation. you’re just ugly and stupid tbh. Grades don’t matter anyways nobody cares if you get good or bad grades except stinky humble bragging Indians or just retards who only have grades going for therm in general

• +1
I mean, Nikola Tesla was the smartest men who ever lived and he was a blue eyed gigachad.

When people think of high IQ, they think of that overrated kike Eistein thought, maybe that's why subhumans cope that they are smarter.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and looksmaxxing223
Nigga what grades did you get
4's and 3's cause im retarded af so im coping with this.
atleast im mtn with htn potential
over for the grade 9 students who were subhuman tbh

• JFL
I mean, Nikola Tesla was the smartest men who ever lived and he was a blue eyed gigachad.

When people think of high IQ, they think of that overrated kike Eisten thought, maybe that's why subhumans cope that they are smarter.
This is somewhat what I'm talking about. Obviously there are exceptions to the rule, but generally attractive people have better biology, physiology, and genetics which don't just stop at being attractive and incels can't cope with that.

• So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend

When people think of high IQ, they think of that overrated kike Eisten thought, maybe that's why subhumans cope that they are smarter.
looking at the people with the highest IQ, alot of them are normies or sub-5s, very rarely will u see anyone above a htn+ being very high iQ.

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Meme. Most chads I’ve seen IRL actually work in Labour skilled jobs for some reason.
Never seen that happen my whole life. All of them work for their parents, started their own business, got comfy jobs (all of them econ, finance, accounting, etc, but that was maybe because of my bubble) with connections due to being statusmaxxed.

Only one guy did construction work, but that printed money and he created his own firm later.

Meanwhile I had to prep for interviews and slave projects for portfolio, while starting to bald, face rotting due to age and forced to hear sexhavers in the other dorm rooms.

Never seen that happen my whole life. All of them work for their parents, started their own business, got comfy jobs (all of them econ, finance, accounting, etc, but that was maybe because of my bubble) with connections due to being statusmaxxed.

Only one guy did construction work, but that printed money and he created his own firm later.

Meanwhile I had to prep for interviews and slave projects for portfolio, while starting to bald, face rotting due to age and forced to hear sexhavers in the other dorm rooms.
most chads are usually in hard labour jobs, i've seen that alot as well. Usually the normies doing other shit like finance,etc

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and glaruz
most chads are usually in hard labour jobs, i've seen that alot as well. Usually the normies doing other shit like finance,etc
Why would they go for labour jobs if they have connections from status and family? From my experience, good looking ("Chad") people were almost always from wealthy families. Their parents were not fuckups and they raised them well. That includes looks, learning abilities (private schools and tutors, etc.).

Even poor Chad becomes an athlete or his connections from status alone are enough.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back