getting good grades is an incel trait tbh

well high iqcels :love::love::love:
no high IQ for your ugly face
no high trust look for your ugly face

IF NORMIES DONT SAY UR GOODLOOKING = ITS OVER

You guys idea of reality is literally that from a TV show LMAO. This does not happen, youre almost as bad as the millennial shitlibs who make tv show references like harry potter in real life.
Explain your reasoning son

Never seen that happen my whole life. All of them work for their parents, started their own business, got comfy jobs (all of them econ, finance, accounting, etc, but that was maybe because of my bubble) with connections due to being statusmaxxed.

Only one guy did construction work, but that printed money and he created his own firm later.

Meanwhile I had to prep for interviews and slave projects for portfolio, while starting to bald, face rotting due to age and forced to hear sexhavers in the other dorm rooms.
Here in the UK, most guys who got a job via their parents are in the Upper class. They look odd. Possibly due to inbreeding. The guys who work In the city nowadays are ricemen, Indians and white tryhards. Sure, once in a while you’ll see a Chad or Chadlite working in those elite careers, but it’s not that common.

I guess it really depends on the city as well. London is 60 percent ethnic anyways.

Why would they go for labour jobs if they have connections from status and family? From my experience, good looking ("Chad") people were almost always from wealthy families. Their parents were not fuckups and they raised them well. That includes looks, learning abilities (private schools and tutors, etc.).

Even poor Chad becomes an athlete or his connections from status alone are enough.
Nah, some guys can be genetically lucky but have otherwise no connection to status and wealth. I see guys who got really lucky in the gene pool who ,personality-wise, are no different to normies. I know this one guy who is 6'2 and has blue eyes and pretty much does the exact same thing a normie would do. play games talk to foids and maybe work a shitty job on the side and thats it tbh

Why would they go for labour jobs if they have connections from status and family? From my experience, good looking ("Chad") people were almost always from wealthy families. Their parents were not fuckups and they raised them well. That includes looks, learning abilities (private schools and tutors, etc.).

Even poor Chad becomes an athlete or his connections from status alone are enough.
They don’t necessarily slave away to get a Labour job. I mean their parents probably have a construction company, a fitting company ect and help them get a job in Labour. For the most part, high T chads work in those jobs. At least in the beginning.

Here in the UK, we have a show called love island. It’s full of RTT looking chads. The most common profession is something to do with Labour. Then it’s being an athlete, model ect.

Here in the UK, most guys who got a job via their parents are in the Upper class. They look odd. Possibly due to inbreeding. The guys who work In the city nowadays are ricemen, Indians and white tryhards. Sure, once in a while you’ll see a Chad or Chadlite working in those elite careers, but it’s not that common.

I guess it really depends on the city as well. London is 60 percent ethnic anyways.
upper class niggas tend to be very tall but look very weird from personal experience. Fairly sure, the avg height for someone to upper class and live in london is like 6'1 or 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
looking at the people with the highest IQ, alot of them are normies or sub-5s, very rarely will u see anyone above a htn+ being very high iQ.
Intelligence is more than just IQ though.

For example, would you rather be smart like Ronaldo and Messi (body kinesthetic intelligence) or to be smart like disilusioned (existential intelligence)?

Images 1

If we stop to consider all the types of intelligence, then we will find many smart Chads.
So many great musicians and athletes are >HTN.

For example, would you rather be smart like Ronaldo and Messi (body kinesthetic intelligence) or to be smart like disilusioned (existential intelligence)?

View attachment 3115497

If we stop to consider all the types of inteligence, then we will find many smart Chads.
yea but we're using the IQ metric, obviously there's tons of musicians and athletes but if we filter out that and use IQ alone, the number of high IQ chads is very low

upper class niggas tend to be very tall but look very weird from personal experience. Fairly sure, the avg height for someone to upper class and live in london is like 6'1 or 6'2.
Yes. They’re tall, but I notice that the typically have recessed long faces and weak frames as well. That’s why they look weird.

Incidentally, most of the actual High T Chads I’ve seen in London are Black or ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223

View attachment 3115497

If we stop to consider all the types of intelligence, then we will find many smart Chads.
True, but when people think intelligence, they mainly consider logic/maths aptitude, Spatial and linguistic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and looksmaxxing223
Yes. They’re tall, but I notice that the typically have recessed long faces and weak frames as well. That’s why they look weird.

Incidentally, most of the actual High T Chads I’ve seen in London are Black or ethnic.
very true, i've met tons of ethnic and black chads compared to that one 6'2 guy i mentioned in a post earlier. It's also common to see tons of tall guys with weird looking faces everywhere. I think most tall guys on avg are ltn compared to manlets. I've seen way more mtn manlets than ltn manlets too which is a blessing tbh.

4's and 3's cause im retarded af so im coping with this.
atleast im mtn with htn potential
over for the grade 9 students who were subhuman tbh
Bro with GCSEs like that what kinda career prospects you got :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
yea but we're using the IQ metric, obviously there's tons of musicians and athletes but if we filter out that and use IQ alone, the number of high IQ chads is very low
Even if Chad is High IQ though, he probably wouldn't have the drive to become Bill gates.
They are already validated by their own existence. So, the fact we don't >>>hear<<< about them, doesn't necessarily mean they are that rare.

But to be honest with you, retarded=ideal. High IQ is painfully overrated.

As someone that's too smart for my own good, sometimes I wish I was born with down syndrome, that's the secret to happymaxxing when you dont have all that much going on for you. Imagine being a retarded Chad, that's heaven on earth. You probably feel like you are on drugs 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
only a failo if u need to study hard for it

if you just cruise through school/college without studying its a big halo

It's over maybe Ur kids will do well in school and go STEM
most kids in STEM are sub-5. My kids will be happy as dumbfucks with cute and above average faces.

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang
True, but when people think intelligence, they mainly consider logic/maths aptitude, Spatial and linguistic
Because normies are stupid.
They believe anyone can become a good athlete or a good artist as long as they WoRk hard it.
But it depends a lot on genes, just as everything else.

I dont think anything mogs being a Chad with artistic/athletic abilities.
JFL at making tons of money and slaying all the pussy in the world for doing extremely fun shit like singing, and playing instruments.

Images 75

Images   2024 08 22T135638496

Images   2024 08 22T135719841

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova

Users who are viewing this thread

Back