Getting height mogged by foids is brutal.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
It's already hard enough being curry, I thought being 6ft would atleast spare me from the absolute full disdain foids have for curries. Well just holy fucking shit, did I almost get heightmogged (if not actually straight up heightmogged) by some foid. Foids should not be allowed to grow past 5'9.

I was just in this gastation getting some shit, when this foid walked in. At first I honestly thought it was a guy because I refused to believe foids could actually be this tall. But then I scoped out her body, and yup, it was a foid. Honestly I was so scared that this random foid was actually taller than me that I actually "creeped" around her and walked past her several times just to do a quick height check on her to see if she was taller than me or if I was.

The first two times It seemed like she was and the last two times it seemed like I was. After that I couldnt take it anymore, and when she went to the fridge/freezer aisle with the reflective doors, I walked past her again to and looked at our reflection. I was BARELY, JUST BARELY taller than her, I'm talking about like half an inch lol. And that too I couldn't tell if that was actually the case, or of it was my messy curly hair that made me seem taller. Not to mention she was wearing FLAT SANDALS while I was in my normal running shoes that I'm pretty sure they give me half an inch increase in height, so there was a really good chance that either she and me were the same height, or she couldve honestly been TALLER THAN ME 😒😒😒, both are incredibly suicifuel and ragefuel at the same time.

Bro and when I was standing in line behind her she gave me this really dismissive look like she was basically mocking me telling me "pfff you aren't even taller than me curry". Fucking brutal... my whole night is ruined now.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy, faggotchadlite, Copeful and 7 others
You are 6' stfu faggot

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 43374, bugeye and 11 others
being 6’0 is the least of your problems

it’s not hugely tall don’t get me wrong but you escaped manletism and have a slight halo

• +1
Reactions: zura, Lolcel, Deleted member 7785 and 6 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
It's already hard enough being curry, I thought being 6ft would atleast spare me from the absolute full disdain foids have foids have curries. Well just holy fucking shit, did I almost get heightmogged (if not actually straight up heightmogged) by some foid. Foids should not be allowed to grow past 5'9.

I was just in this gastation getting some shit, when this foid walked in. At first I honestly thought it was a guy because I refused to believe foids could actually be this tall. But then I scoped out her body, and yup, it was a foid. Honestly I was so scared that this random foid was actually taller than me that I actually "creeped" around her and walked past her several times just to do a quick height check on her to see if she was taller than me or if I was.

The first two times It seemed like she was and the last two times it seemed like I was. After that I couldnt take it anymore, and when she went to the fridge/freezer aisle with the reflective doors, I walked past her again to and looked at our reflection. I was BARELY, JUST BARELY taller than her, I'm talking about like half an inch lol. And that too I couldn't tell if that was actually the case, or of it was my messy curly hair that made me seem taller. Not to mention she was wearing FLAT SANDALS while I was in my normal running shoes that I'm pretty sure they give me half an inch increase in height, so there was a really good chance that either she and me were the same height, or she couldve honestly been TALLER THAN ME 😒😒😒, both are incredibly suicifuel and ragefuel at the same time.

Bro and when I was standing in line behind her she gave me this really dismissive look like she was basically mocking me telling me "pfff you aren't even taller than me curry". Fucking brutal... my whole night is ruined now.
Dude, you need to quit this garbage. I don't understand how a man can be so sensetive. Stop letting other people so easily spoil your good times.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, BigBoy, faggotchadlite and 7 others
Women feel bad for beeing tall relax bro

• +1
Reactions: zura, Lolcel, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
WELL IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER IF THERE ARE FOIDS THAT ARE AS WELL, NOW DOES IT?!!
Foid behaviour, exaggerating things

shit thread

Women feel bad for beeing tall relax bro
Tbh I would love to be with my 6ft looksmatch, we would make 6'5 gigachadpreet sons tbh and it would be awesome.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
walked past her several times just to do a quick height check on her to see if she was taller than me or if I was.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and CFW432
Not even the whole title

You guys are so fucking easily emasculated it makes sense why you guys don't get fucking laid.

Are you seriously emasculated because it's girl is taller than you???

Holy fuck if you were my height you'd wanna neck yourself

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 10524, Copeful and 4 others
You guys are so fucking easily emasculated it makes sense why you guys don't get fucking laid.

I probably would tbh...

I probably would tbh...
No offence but you need to fix your insecurities, if you're insecure that a women is taller than you then you need help.

Certain races/ethnicities of people are taller on average than others. You're lucky that you're curry and 6 foot. The average curry guy like me is 5'6-5'7 due for genes same with east asian guys, if we were counting how many times a girl was taller than us and getting insecure about we wouldnt even go outside and would have just fucking roped.

Get a fucking grip of yourself jeez

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
No offence but you need to fix your insecurities, if you're insecure that a women is taller than you then you need help.

Certain races/ethnicities of people are taller on average than others. You're lucky that you're curry and 6 foot. The average curry guy like me is 5'6-5'7 due for genes same with east asian guys, if we were counting how many times a girl was taller than us and getting insecure about we wouldnt even go outside and would have just fucking roped.

Get a fucking grip of yourself jeez
While I don't want to blame you for your height, most curries deserve to be as tall as they are due to reasons we have already discussed before I believe. You need to stop blaming everything on genetics, when in reality curries are literally fucking themselves over. The fact of the matter is that curries actually have the potential to be JUST as tall as whites, if we lived the same lifestyle, my family is literally proof of my this. Again I don't want to blame you for your lot, because obviously no one gets to choose who they are, and were they are born to, but at the same time I'm tired of curries believing in absolute genetic determinism, and acting like they aren't contributing to their own subhumanity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, BigBoy, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
I’m also 6’0, but in Scandinavia so see girls taller than me sometimes, not often though. I don’t let it bother me though cuz I feel slightly above male average and I think of how shitty they must feel about being a fucking giraffe of a woman

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I’m also 6’0, but in Scandinavia so see girls taller than me sometimes, not often though. I don’t let it bother me though cuz I feel slightly above male average and I think of how shitty they must feel about being a fucking giraffe of a woman
Cope, tall women get off to the thought of heightmogging men because they feel like they are "getting back at the patriarchy" and "sticking it to the man" whenever they pass a guy shorter than them. Tall women are at the end of the day, women, and all women want a guy that's atleast half a foot taller than them, including 6ft foids.

Being heightmogged by a girl is brutal
Happened to me 3 times and I'm 6 ft 2

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
While I don't want to blame you for your height, most curries deserve to be as tall as they are due to reasons we have already discussed before I believe. You need to stop blaming everything on genetics, when in reality curries are literally fucking themselves over. The fact of the matter is that curries actually have the potential to be JUST as tall as whites, if we lived the same lifestyle, my family is literally proof of my this. Again I don't want to blame you for your lot, because obviously no one gets to choose who they are, and were they are born to, but at the same time I'm tired of curries believing in absolute genetic determinism, and acting like they aren't contributing to their own subhumanity.

YOU CANT JUST KEEP USING YOUR HEIGHT AND YOUR FAMILY AS A WAY TO JUSTIFY THAT ALL CURRIES SHOULD BE TALL.
HOLY FUCK. I usually don't get pissed but like you've said this time and time again, just because your family is tall doesn't mean all curries will be tall, holy fuck.

The average curry is 5'5-5'7. Height is determined 80% by genetics and 20% by environment, with a good environment + nutrition curries would still be only 5'8 or 5'9 on AVERAGE. The average white boy is like 5'9-5'10.

Most Curries are just genetically short, some curries are taller because of ethnic group and that's just genetics.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ShowerMaxxing
5'10 has never happened to me but foids come close at 5'7 sometimes with heels none of them wear heels over 2 inches though

• +1
Reactions: gamma
FINALLY SOMEONE THAT CAN RELATE! The worst part for me is not just that you obviously got height mogged by a foid, but it's when you are atleast 6ft and you feel like... comfortable, comfortable with the idea that you should be taller than every single woman you come across, and the fucking OUT OF NOWHERE, some Amazonian foid comes out of nowhere and either is looking you right in the eye, and worse, looking down at you from a few inches above...

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and gamma
FINALLY SOMEONE THAT CAN RELATE! The worst part for me is not just that you obviously got height mogged by a foid, but it's when you are atleast 6ft and you feel like... comfortable, comfortable with the idea that you should be taller than every single woman you come across, and the fucking OUT OF NOWHERE, some Amazonian foid comes out of nowhere and either is looking you right in the eye, and worse, looking down at you from a few inches above...
Yeah short guys are used to it
6 ft + guys aren't used to be heighmogged by a girl, it's weird

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
You should not come to Stacynavia then, not many tall men, but a lot of tall girls

Yeah short guys are used to it
6 ft + guys aren't used to be heighmogged by a girl, it's weird
I really feel for any bro that's shorter than 5'10 in 2021, because short foids are the most EXTREME heightest foids out there and literally set the bar at 6ft and refuse to date their looks and heightmatch. Short foids should be enslaved tbh and redistributed amongst our fellow short bros so that they can have a companion in this life.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and gamma
You should not come to Stacynavia then, not many tall men, but a lot of tall girls
I was under the impression that atleast most scandizoomers were 6'3-6'5? Are scandinavian foids taller than this?

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
being heightmogged by a foid is so incredibly emasculating. No point of living as a male below 190cm in the west in 2021.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
That being said if I wanted to date a Germanic foid, id probably go for continental Germanics, they are shorter than scandinavians and have less masculine and a more feminine appearance.

being heightmogged by a foid is so incredibly emasculating. No point of living as a male below 190cm in the west in 2021.
Tbh tbh, I'm going in for an MIR check tomorrow to look at my back because of this decade long lower back pain I've been suffering from. Lowkey hoping I have atleast some minor form of scoliosis so that I can get surgery and ascend an inch or two LMAO πŸ˜€.

I was under the impression that atleast most scandizoomers were 6'3-6'5? Are scandinavian foids taller than this?
Most women aren’t even above 180 cm, just a few are, but you just notice them more like you notice tall people but ignore shorties, most zoomers aren’t even that tall Idk why people think they are heightmoggers

• +1
Reactions: zura, BigBoy and bernanddrago
Most women aren’t even above 180 cm, just a few are, but you just notice them more like you notice tall people but ignore shorties, most zoomers aren’t even that tall Idk why people think they are heightmoggers
Because northern euros are known to be tall lmao, also you guys have the legit best countries in the world and all your children should be growing up in a clean environment and with good nutrition. You guys have the genes and nutrition to be tall, so most people expect you to be tall.

JFL average zoomer height even in Netherlands won't be taller than 6' (183cm)

WELL IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER IF THERE ARE FOIDS THAT ARE AS WELL, NOW DOES IT?!!
There are 6’7” foids too, you don’t see those men saying it doesn’t matter. You mog 99% of women and 85% of men.

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
I would feel happy to get see a girl as tall as me/get heightmogged by a girl actually, u wouldn't understand.

There are 6’7” foids too, you don’t see those men saying it doesn’t matter. You mog 99% of women and 85% of men.
6'7 foids are literally individuals and not general percentages in a population. I think I would win a hundred thousand dollar lotto before I ever saw a 6'7 foid in real life.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
I would feel happy to get see a girl as tall as me/get heightmogged by a girl actually, u wouldn't understand.
Probably some fetish tbh, that being said I wouldnt actually mind being with a 6ft women, so long as she knows that I have to be the man in the relationship and she has to be the woman. Our children would be literal gigachadpreet giants and I would be proud.

Probably some fetish tbh, that being said I wouldnt actually mind being with a 6ft women, so long as she knows that I have to be the man in the relationship and she has to be the woman. Our children would be literal gigachadpreet giants and I would be proud.
Cope faggot, it's not some fetish, it's cause I stand out pretty fucking greatly here in Mexico already and would like less unique features and more Chad features.

Cope faggot, it's not some fetish, it's cause I stand out pretty fucking greatly here in Mexico already and would like less unique features and more Chad features.
Ok but why are you yelling at me lmao.

Ok but why are you yelling at me lmao.
Cause u are tall and u shouldn't complain on the rare chance that u aren't in the given situation.

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, ifyouwannabemylover and CFW432

How short are you?

I got heightmogged by a literal grandma recently and I'm not even turbomanlet

• So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Same, get heightmogged all the time at work. Walked past some dutch guy the other day he was with his wife and daughter. Daughter and wife were like 6ft meanwhile he was like 6'8+

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, BigBoy, Lolcel and 1 other person
Women do not care about height

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
Bruh
A fucking 6 foot curry
You probably dont realize how lucky you got

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BigBoy and Clark69
i know this feel to well :feelscry::feelscry:

true it is emasculating, but imagine the offspring if you breed with an amazon

so why are they shorter?

Very emotional femenine thread tbh. You need to man up dude. Time to leave this buffoonery behind man

Got height mogged by a blonde chick yesterday, 6ft2 and she mustve been 6ft4 or something man i couldnt fucking believe it. I was in flat shoes and she was in sandals and her legs were so long compared to her torso. Definitely weird, in my mind i was thinking that only a 6ft5+ guy would make sense next to her and if i stood next to them then id feel like a child. Then i remembered that i should stfu cause im not short lol.