Getting heightmogged by niggas at 6'1 all the time nigga

MikeMew'sBitch

MikeMew'sBitch

Rottenfuhrer
Nigga im 6'1, was walking the city centre with lot of clubs nearby nigga. A lot of slutty ass niggas in heelz, im getting heightmogged by women niggas left and right nigga, some tall faggot niggaz standing around im so short compared to them i watch straight at their gyno ass nigga titties. I couldnt believe im actually that tall because i felt like a midget nigga, how can that be real? I had to measure myself once more when i got home because i tought i somehow became a midget like a goddamn leprechaun nigga.

Im passing the fast food and people standing in line, again my eyes are at the shoulder level (from behind) of alot of dykes because they are so tall in their 30 cm heels. I move on and some skater faggy niggas pass by and they are also tall as fuck but skinny ass bitch ass niggas nigga. I dont want to imagine what manlet niggaz feel getting heightmogged day after day by pretty much every nigga that walks by nigga

shit just realized this was in wrong thread nigga it was supposed to go in offtopic

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Chadeep, Deleted member 7044 and 3 others
Iggaz

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
damn i feel sorry for you nigga, shieet that must be terrible nigga, maybe you should consider HGH or LL nigga, fuck maybe a whole Lefort 5 nigga, you down bad at such a manlet height nigga, consider roping nigga, it's over nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 15099, evap0 and 11 others
In 2121 7’ will be the new 6’

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 13592, Deleted member 7044 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, Baldingman1998 and MikeMew'sBitch
where do you live? african americans are taller then most europeans from my research so it isn't suprising

I'm shoot 5'11 and wear 3 inch lifts everyday for the last 8 years. I still feel like a lil ass bitch most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and MikeMew'sBitch
where do you live? african americans are taller then most europeans from my research so it isn't suprising
im in croatia and its a 100% white country nigga, but niggas here look like ogres and shreks nigga. women fraud with heelz tho but alot of naturally tall women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 10615 and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, hebbewem and Boldandbeautiful
stop saying the n word, it's bad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Chadeep, Ryan and 2 others
5’10 people claiming 6’1 be like :what: women mog me bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7044, Ryan and 1 other person
damn my nig

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Deleted member 14323
Looksmaxxing challenge: mew for 10 minutes everytime you see the word "nigga"

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Chadeep, Ryan and 3 others
5’10 people claiming 6’1 be like :what: women mog me bro
trust me nigga, ive been at the doctor and after taking my measurements it said 186cm, thats more or less 6'1 niggy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and MikeMew'sBitch
im in croatia and its a 100% white country nigga, but niggas here look like ogres and shreks nigga. women fraud with heelz tho but alot of naturally tall women
oh shit yeah that country is tall asf, they have the tallest group of europeans and the second tallest people in the world

brutal bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and MikeMew'sBitch
damn what research did you do, blacked.com?
no faggot stop projecting your desires onto me

go on human phenotypes.net and you'll see

no faggot stop projecting your desires onto me

go on human phenotypes.net and you'll see
black american average height 5'9"
white american average height 5'10"

black guys are visibly shorter here (not ridiculously shorter though), taller than in africa though

trust me nigga, ive been at the doctor and after taking my measurements it said 186cm, thats more or less 6'1 niggy
Ok man if you want to pretend you’re 6’1 online that’s fine I’ll play along :feelsgood:

Ok man if y:feelswhy:ou want to pretend you’re 6’1 online that’s fine I’ll play along :feelsgood:
Nigga dont make me come to kosovo razjebat te ko cigasnku picku nigga

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
I'm shoot 5'11 and wear 3 inch lifts everyday for the last 8 years. I still feel like a lil ass bitch most of the time
"In my dream, it took me to the light... a beautiful lie."

What shoes do you wear, and what types of lifts? Insoles, elevators? Which brand?
Did you not f up your posture/back in those 8 years?

I'll be coming out of my room-cave in a few days and I need some height boost to feel human.

"In my dream, it took me to the light... a beautiful lie."

What shoes do you wear, and what types of lifts? Insoles, elevators? Which brand?
Did you not f up your posture/back in those 8 years?

I'll be coming out of my room-cave in a few days and I need some height boost to feel human.
Kino taste, bro.

I wear insoles - I feel like the effects on your back/posture is greatly exaggerated. It'll take you some time to get used to them, but now, it feels weird to me if I'm not wearing lifts.

But yea, I can confirm, I have no physical injuries or pain from prolonged usage of insoles.

Kino taste, bro.

I wear insoles - I feel like the effects on your back/posture is greatly exaggerated. It'll take you some time to get used to them, but now, it feels weird to me if I'm not wearing lifts.

But yea, I can confirm, I have no physical injuries or pain from prolonged usage of insoles.
Can you tell me what brand of shoes, and insoles? Are those airmaxxes, or boots?

I did quite a bit of research but couldn't figure out what things I should look for. Some places mentioned to use boots, even sock-insoles, and some to not use insoles at all.

@realklay11 Alt

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com