Getting High is the best cope

blackazure88

blackazure88

Rotmaxxer - WARRIOR OF LIGHT
Been coping really well with weed recently. I've been going to my local park almost everyday and smoking weed with my friend. My park looks so terrible in the winter, and my town smells like it's rotting. When the high hits, it feels like I'm in hell.

After every smoke, I go back home and watch video game retrospectives till I pass out, then wake up to eat, fall asleep and do it all over again the next day. I feel so purposeless but I don't think I care anymore about anything. About being lean, about ascending, about money, girls. Nothing. I don't really care anymore and it's making me feel a type of way about it. The lack of ambition and drive I mean.

I've been feeling really uncertain about the future too, particularly what next year has in store. I know it's completely over for me cuz I've tried everything. Pushed the envelope, did my best and nothing worked out. Got lean, got in shape, changed my clothes and got out there but I'm still rotting in this shit town.

At least I'm high.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, iblamechico, Lux and 2 others
being high used to be like that for me to. Nowadays I just start to analyse my failos, like the last time I was convinced I had fetal alcohol syndrome. Weed is a temporary cope at the end of the day one day it’ll back you into a corner.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Hottaco34, turkproducer and 2 others
tldr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219 and Sprinkles
being high used to be like that for me to. Nowadays I just start to analyse my failos, like the last time I was convinced I had fetal alcohol syndrome. Weed is a temporary cope at the end of the day one day it’ll back you into a corner.
What's fetal alcohol syndrome 🤣

Yeah, I know eventually I'll put it down so I can bring my focus back on my studies for career/moneymaxxing, I trust myself to do that. I just hate the fact everytime I smoke I'm expecting some new answer or epiphany of life to occur for me, but nothing changes. My problems are still here whether I'm sober or not, but I can have space to ignore them for a while.

The blackpill has defeated me and left me as an empty shell of a man, and knowing all my value is in my looks just leaves me so demotivated and dark. Not getting any ass is just the tip of the iceberg thoughI use weed to bring my child like sense of wonder and creativity back, but it's only temporary.

I'm also starting to get a little paranoid, hiding weed in my room. Living with my devout christian parents is stressing me out but they don't ask any questions when I suddenly leave the house every afternoon.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Ricky212 and Sprinkles
What's fetal alcohol syndrome 🤣

Yeah, I know eventually I'll put it down so I can bring my focus back on my studies for career/moneymaxxing, I trust myself to do that. I just hate the fact everytime I smoke I'm expecting some new answer or epiphany of life to occur for me, but nothing changes. My problems are still here whether I'm sober or not, but I can have space to ignore them for a while.

The blackpill has defeated me and left me as an empty shell of a man, and knowing all my value is in my looks just leaves me so demotivated and dark. Not getting any ass is just the tip of the iceberg thoughI use weed to bring my child like sense of wonder and creativity back, but it's only temporary.

I'm also starting to get a little paranoid, hiding weed in my room. Living with my devout christian parents is stressing me out but they don't ask any questions when I suddenly leave the house every afternoon.

When your mother drinks alcohol during pregnancy

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I prefer staying sober.

• +1
Reactions: Lux, blackazure88 and Ricky212
Been coping really well with weed recently. I've been going to my local park almost everyday and smoking weed with my friend. My park looks so terrible in the winter, and my town smells like it's rotting. When the high hits, it feels like I'm in hell.

After every smoke, I go back home and watch video game retrospectives till I pass out, then wake up to eat, fall asleep and do it all over again the next day. I feel so purposeless but I don't think I care anymore about anything. About being lean, about ascending, about money, girls. Nothing. I don't really care anymore and it's making me feel a type of way about it. The lack of ambition and drive I mean.

I've been feeling really uncertain about the future too, particularly what next year has in store. I know it's completely over for me cuz I've tried everything. Pushed the envelope, did my best and nothing worked out. Got lean, got in shape, changed my clothes and got out there but I'm still rotting in this shit town.

At least I'm high.
Bullshit get high with diet you only benefit and it change life completely you will be in heaven

• +1
Reactions: blackazure88
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, try2beme and blackazure88
I prefer staying sober.
That's a state of being that's hard for me to stay in consistently these days, but yeah being sober is good. It is liberation. You're not bound by anything at all.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
That's a state of being that's hard for me to stay in consistently these days, but yeah being sober is good. It is liberation. You're not bound by anything at all.
I think you're right. Many people turn to alcohol or drugs in order to cope with existence or whatever. While being sober is more difficult, it also has its benefits.

• +1
Bullshit get high with diet you only benefit and it change life completely you will be in heaven
My diet is on point, my whole thing is right now is just portion control. I need to get that in order, and I'll be good. I'm actually trying to lose 5kg right now, so I need to put some effort into reducing the amount of food I eat. My diet is maxxed, no slop ever, if at all.

My diet is on point, my whole thing is right now is just portion control. I need to get that in order, and I'll be good. I'm actually trying to lose 5kg right now, so I need to put some effort into reducing the amount of food I eat. My diet is maxxed, no slop ever, if at all.
Watch scott primal and primalenjoyer website

• Ugh..
I think you're right. Many people turn to alcohol or drugs in order to cope with existence or whatever. While being sober is more difficult, it also has its benefits.
Before I got into smoking again a couple weeks back, I was focused on my studies and crushing my workouts everyday. I was deep in the blackpill but I wasn't too down about it. I then watched this one video and it sent me into a dark frenzy, at that point I needed something to keep me heavily distracted and weed was the answer. I've neglected my studies since, but I've still been working out daily due to my addiction to improving/maintaining my looks.

Still, it's not good having to rely on weed. I know the escape is brief, but it feels good to not be weighed down by the darkness all the time. When I'm high, I'm carefree, creative and open, and ever since my bluepilled days I haven't felt like that are all if I'm not high. I do get super introspective though, but not to the extent of going crazy and pulling my hair out.

I should stop though. Health is wealth

Last edited:
Watch scott primal and primalenjoyer website
My body would take way too long to adapt to a completely raw diet. I think I'll actually die, I'm too subhuman for that. I couldn't even do carnivore diet for 2 days. I was shitting my soul out, blood and shit for a whole day and my asshole was on fire.

Dnr + sh is better :p

Self harm bhai
Smoking is for sure self harm. My lungs hate me and I cough phlegm everyday like it's no one's business. I'm molesting my immune system 🤧 but the reward jacks me up like a mf. I love stardog nigga

• +1
Reactions: Perfection
Being high is useless but

I’m not gonna stop, what of the few pleasures in life have is getting high

• Love it
Being high is useless but

I’m not gonna stop, what of the few pleasures in life have is getting high
Peehaps the best thing about this shitty existence, is that weed exists for both our pleasure and pain. I especially love sketching and watching crap on YouTube high as a bitch

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34

Attachments

• 20230321_032208.jpg
    20230321_032208.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Im high all day , even tho my life is pretty good atm , i cant stop :smonk:

• Woah
My body would take way too long to adapt to a completely raw diet. I think I'll actually die, I'm too subhuman for that. I couldn't even do carnivore diet for 2 days. I was shitting my soul out, blood and shit for a whole day and my asshole was on fire.
I adapted im too subhuman but somehow i fixed and i reached mtn

don't ruin your life lil bro

• So Sad

At least I'm high.
u can acend with weed

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: blackazure88 and itisoverboyos
Weed is the best

• Love it
don't ruin your life lil bro
What life left? I'm stuck in December and there's nothing I can do about it. Today will be the last day I smoke for a while, I'm going out with a final bang with my mate. 2024 I'll do my best to keep myself busy and moneymaxx, but I know deep down I have no purpose in this world and my life was forfeit the day I came out of my mother. This is it for me.

u can acend with weed
I've had some epiphanies and revelations when I've gotten incredibly baked before. So many things came up from deep within me, and I was able to answer some questions I've held on to for a long time. But now, all that's left is emptiness. There's nothing to ascend to now, because ascension means nothing anymore. Not in this dark world.

Love you bro
Get a “magic flight launch box,” you can save an incredible amount of weed that way so instead of just smoking once a day or whatever you can be high all day long for the same price, plus it’s discreet so you can vape in your room

Get a “magic flight launch box,” you can save an incredible amount of weed that way so instead of just smoking once a day or whatever you can be high all day long for the same price, plus it’s discreet so you can vape in your room
Will it get me blasted as all fuck? I've tried to dry herb vape before, I used to vape from a Pax 3 and that shit was awful. Could barely get high and it just left a bad taste in my mouth, plus too much maintenance.

Will it get me blasted as all fuck? I've tried to dry herb vape before, I used to vape from a Pax 3 and that shit was awful. Could barely get high and it just left a bad taste in my mouth, plus too much maintenance.
Get a dynavap, gets you blasted with only 0.07 g in the chamber

What life left? I'm stuck in December and there's nothing I can do about it. Today will be the last day I smoke for a while, I'm going out with a final bang with my mate. 2024 I'll do my best to keep myself busy and moneymaxx, but I know deep down I have no purpose in this world and my life was forfeit the day I came out of my mother. This is it for me.
Ever thought about dating black guys? There might be some promise in it for a guy like yourself. Don't give up hope just yet.

• WTF
Ever thought about dating black guys? There might be some promise in it for a guy like yourself. Don't give up hope just yet.
Nigga black guys? G I'm a black guy fuck I look gay?