Getting “higher cheekbones” is confusing

Solstice
I really want to rotate my maxilla CCW but first I want to know *how* my cheekbones get higher. As you can see, there are many possibilities:
221DC111 F5A5 43DF 8005 587460B3D2AD
θ is just the angle
ℓ is just a variable denoting “length”
+ just means more

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, kuroro, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
I really want to rotate my maxilla CCW but first I want to know *how* my cheekbones get higher. As you can see, there are many possibilities:
View attachment 685130
@retard @nelson @Aeons @Sergio-OMS @Hunterslayer @Blackmannnns @Elias @NewParasite @AtomicBlackPill69

I'm curious about this
Won't it make your ramus smaller?

Once the orbitals are already downwards grown You can't get rid of that. In raising the cheekbones you are trying to reduce the vertical height of the lower orbital and zygo union. The only way that can be done is by bending the angle to move more outwards with the zygos from mewing, with what malleability the bone has to remodel.

Last edited:
I don't even understand this drawing
can you post real people?
The lines on the face are the cheekbones. That “theta” symbol is just a symbol for an angle.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, SadnessWYJ, wagbox and 2 others
Downward growth 😭

Once the orbitals are already downwards grown You can't get rid of that. In raising the cheekbones you are trying to reduce the vertical height of the lower orbital and zygo union. The only way that can be done is by bending the angle to move more outwards with the zygos from mewing, with what malleability the bone has to remodel.
Or do a lefort 3

Caging at the drawings

• JFL
Reactions: 000
I wonder if when you sleep you apply a constant upwards diagonal pressure to zygos it can make, at least one of them, higher and more pushed out. Maybe this explains why some people have uneven zygos, but I am talking about taking a finer point and applying it your zygos (not sure how that would be accomplished).