Getting huge at 6'4-6'5

EsotericPaternalism

EsotericPaternalism

Iron
Being this tall, is it worth sacrificing how lean I am for some size? Could getting up to 16-20% body fat be worth it for the increased muscle mass and overall larger appearance?

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
just inject

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and CaptainButtnaked
Being this tall, is it worth sacrificing how lean I am for some size? Could getting up to 16-20% body fat be worth it for the increased muscle mass and overall larger appearance?
It is worth it for the short term, but eventually you probably will want to be lean again, during the summertime especially. I am 6’4” and bulked up to 220 lbs. The strength gains were pretty great. Gaining a little bit of fat is a side effect from constantly eating in a caloric surplus but it is the fastest way to gain strength. I was squatting 365x5 and incline benching 275x5 etc. But my abs were looking soft so I cut down and now I’m a lean 210 with clearly visible abs and veins popping again and kept most of my strength

btw I’m natty but if you inject you can probably just skip the fat stage and just gain a fuck ton of muscle and strength while staying lean the whole time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 4054
Do it. Everyone will be intimidated by you so you can literally slap some girls ass while she's with her bf and he won't do shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: je3oe, middayshowers and turkproducer
Do it. Everyone will be intimidated by you so you can literally slap some girls ass while she's with her bf and he won't do shit
Thanks for the motivation
It is worth it for the short term, but eventually you probably will want to be lean again, during the summertime especially. I am 6’4” and bulked up to 220 lbs. The strength gains were pretty great. Gaining a little bit of fat is a side effect from constantly eating in a caloric surplus but it is the fastest way to gain strength. I was squatting 365x5 and incline benching 275x5 etc. But my abs were looking soft so I cut down and now I’m a lean 210 with clearly visible abs and veins popping again and kept most of my strength

btw I’m natty but if you inject you can probably just skip the fat stage and just gain a fuck ton of muscle and strength while staying lean the whole time
I’ll probably stay natty, thanks

Lol do it get lean everyone will respect you hahaha

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
aaand she will call the cops and they will find you adterwards cuz someone videotapped the whole shit
great

Go all out and get fat, it will be worth it, I did this and I was scaring everyone.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
are you slaying jbs right now? if yes, don't do anything

its kind of easy to kill anyone despite the size. the problem is to mobiliza a big guy

ur a unit boyyyyy

No, but I haven't really tried. I have the optimal phenotype, deep voice, and average face + good height
Face could definitely improve though because my parents are both good looking

fuck i need ll

Thats dumb as fuck tbh

You already 6'4 so nobody thinks you're small or weak, so you need to lean maxx

This will give you best of both worlds, lean chiseled face plus huge size to dominate, kind of like Chico

I'm 6'6 usually around 185 pounds. Got to 230 pounds at like 25% body fat and did better with women. Just be large theory.

• +1
Reactions: EsotericPaternalism and DidntRead