Getting implants above 15% bodyfat is pointless

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
I see way too many nikkas here complaning about underwhelming implants surgeries results while they're still fat and bloated.

Reminder : results only reveal themselves when you're lean. If your bones are covered by a thick layer of fat then a mere 5mm of infraorbital rim implants won't show up. Drop down your body fat to 12% (more realistic than 10% that is almost unsustainable all year long) before claiming that you're a zygocel.

If you don't have the mental fortitude to leanmaxx and gymmax then don't even bother going through the strenuous process of having heavy procedures: you'll just permanently damage your mental health.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: malicieusss, Mr.Proper, RoyaleWithCheese and 8 others
i'm recessed so this wisdom does not apply to me but good user nonetheless, mirin oldcel wisdom

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and VenatorLuparius
How did your results work out? Did you post any pics here?

I see way too many nikkas here complaning about underwhelming implants surgeries results while they're still fat and bloated.

Reminder : results only reveal themselves when you're lean. If your bones are covered by a thick layer of fat then a mere 5mm of infraorbital rim implants won't show up. Drop down your body fat to 12% (more realistic than 10% that is almost unsustainable all year long) before claiming that you're a zygocel.

If you don't have the mental fortitude to leanmaxx and gymmax then don't even bother going through the strenuous process of having heavy procedures: you'll just permanently damage your mental health.
Most surgeryfags here seem to be above 15%, almost makes you think surgery is the easy way out by people who are not willing to put in the effort

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and VenatorLuparius
How did your results work out? Did you post any pics here?
I'm getting surgeries in a few weeks. I'm currently at 12-13% bodyfat so I'm trying to go down to 10 before that.

I have thick skin so if I want to maximize the results I need to have as low body fat as possible.

I tried to bulk for 2 weeks and it went totally wrong : +5lbs. Decided to immediately stop and maingain. Such is natty life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: malicieusss
ppl here don't seem to understand that runway male models are zygoless and jawless at average/normal body fat levels

• +1
Reactions: Detective, VenatorLuparius and RoyaleWithCheese
ppl here don't seem to understand that runway male models are zygoless and jawless at average/normal body fat levels
I have one of the worst jaw of this whole site (very narrow, asymetrical and inward gonions) but you couldn't tell IRL because of how lean and defined my jawline is plus good masseters.

It's all about bone density and leanness to expose them.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Deleted member 8771