Getting insecure when another guy mogs me

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Oldcel maxxing
I just feel completely worthless when there’s a guy who mogs me, not because I’m a psl looks obsessed autist, but because I can literally feel the difference in how people treat me and him. When there’s a guy who mogs you, abandon any expectation and enter monk mode and find somewhere else to be, where ur not mogged and instead mogs others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, datboijj, mathis and 4 others
My bad , next time dont stand next to me

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AryanChadification, tigrxs, mathis and 7 others
I just feel completely worthless when there’s a guy who mogs me, not because I’m a psl looks obsessed autist, but because I can literally feel the difference in how people treat me and him. When there’s a guy who mogs you, abandon any expectation and enter monk mode and find somewhere else to be, where ur not mogged and instead mogs others
never been mogged facially nor with height. only thing that gives me dismorphia is those little dark triad edit of jordan barret and how i HAVE TO LOOK LIKE that

mai hime anime gif GIF

people like you exist to make chad look better

it’s okay bro

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, BasedCanadian and 📎♿️⚙️
i dickmog u

Everyone above me is a faggot

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
The person above me is a liar

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 57356
Mog them with your high IQ...

"I mog you" idc i have a bigger dick. You cant loose. Dickpill is real

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Yeah it sucks man. Usually if I have a few drinks I can play it off in a cool way. Alcohol helps a lot with this. But I hate the stuff otherwise. I prefer sober

I got height mogged by this old guy who was like 6’8 i felt like a bitch next to him

Only thing that bothers me is heightmogging. Nothing Else fazes me

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
say goodbye to any shot with women in that vicinity too.