Getting Invisalign for Overbite

PittMasseters

PittMasseters

Iron
Will invisalign with elastics fucks my maxilla ?

GET bsso, don't make the same mistake I and most people make by getting braces to fix bite. U will just fix ur bite but ur jaw will stay the same so u will stay ugly.

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno, Slob, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
GET bsso, don't make the same mistake I and most people make by getting braces to fix bite. U will just fix ur bite but ur jaw will stay the same so u will stay ugly.
i need them to align my teeth and close the gap between them, anyway i have to wear aligners before going through jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: Slob and coolguy1
nigga never do camouflage ortho, get surgery

Don't let them tip your upper teeth inward and lower teeth out word to close the gap

• +1
Reactions: Slob, mulattomaxxer, subhuman incel and 1 other person
nigga never do camouflage ortho, get surgery

Don't let them tip your upper teeth inward and lower teeth out word to close the gap
yeah but will it fuck my face ? I'm planning to get jaw surgery anyway, and i have to fix my shit teeth so Invisalign + Jaw Surgery could be good isn't it ?

you have a chance to get some of the surgery covered since you have an overbite
Don't throw away that chance onto garbage because if you get camouflage and regret it later because it gives no benefits to you in terms of facial aesthetics, or even worse if camouflage treatment make your facial aesthetics worse there will be nothing to do. Because then surgeons will not want to give the surgery anymore because ''everything looks good(!)''. And it won't be covered even if you somehow find a surgeon who will give the surgery and an orthodontist who will reverse the camouflage. At least thats what happened with me. Seriously don't get camouflage

• +1
Reactions: Slob and coolguy1
yeah but will it fuck my face ? I'm planning to get jaw surgery anyway, and i have to fix my shit teeth so Invisalign + Jaw Surgery could be good isn't it ?
Depends on your age:

If elastics are used below 18 it will pull back ur maxilla

If elastics are used in adults it will results in alveolar bone of maxilla back which will impact your philtrum support and can make it seem flat

Also if the gap is 1-2mm it's ok to tilt the teeth in order to meet

But if the gap is 1/2mm what they should do is tilt upper teeth outward and tilt lower teeth inward to increase teeth gap and give you surgery

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Depends on your age:

If elastics are used below 18 it will pull back ur maxilla

If elastics are used in adults it will results in alveolar bone of maxilla back which will impact your philtrum support and can make it seem flat

Also if the gap is 1-2mm it's ok to tilt the teeth in order to meet

But if the gap is 1/2mm what they should do is tilt upper teeth outward and tilt lower teeth inward to increase teeth gap and give you surgery
do you think i can ask my ortho to pull my lower teeth forward ? so my maxilla doesn't get recessed
also i'm not recessed from side i just have a slight overbite

do you think i can ask my ortho to pull my lower teeth forward ? so my maxilla doesn't get recessed
also i'm not recessed from side i just have a slight overbite
elastics is gonna exerce only pushback force , u cannot just push mandibule forward with elastics

Show me your profil to see if your overbite need surgery or not

you have a chance to get some of the surgery covered since you have an overbite
Don't throw away that chance onto garbage because if you get camouflage and regret it later because it gives no benefits to you in terms of facial aesthetics, or even worse if camouflage treatment make your facial aesthetics worse there will be nothing to do. Because then surgeons will not want to give the surgery anymore because ''everything looks good(!)''. And it won't be covered even if you somehow find a surgeon who will give the surgery and an orthodontist who will reverse the camouflage. At least thats what happened with me. Seriously don't get camouflage
bro if i'm not planning on getting jaw sugery is camouflage better than nothing? like i always jut to fraud my vertically short maxilla / overbite to give my lower third more depth.

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels