Getting jacked af changed my life and the way people treat me so much it is insane

You are very hairy, legit mirin your body + arm hair more than muscles :feelsohh:

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Yes, and have nolvadex in hand and finasteride if u are prone to loose hair.
Also i would do a thread on why every gym user should use dutasteride in theyre first cycle
Omg u just said nolvadex and finasteride instead of just calling a dumbass and not replying like i should ill actually tell why u its retarded

Nolvadex is extremely neurotoxic
Pfs (post finasteride syndrome) is extremely dangerouse

I could explain way more i just simplified it for u

Omg u just said nolvadex and finasteride instead of just calling a dumbass and not replying like i should ill actually tell why u its retarded

Nolvadex is extremely neurotoxic
Pfs (post finasteride syndrome) is extremely dangerouse

I could explain way more i just simplified it for u
Pfs is solved with trt and water nolvadex and ais are shit healthwisr

Pfs is solved with trt and water nolvadex and ais are shit healthwisr
Ais arent dangerous, pfs is rare true but there are sides that are common 1 is that it fucks ur microbiome, u can target specific sides to counteract them still rather take something else for dht supression, but yeh nolvadex is extremely bad

they dislike my steroid usage they say shit about how masculine i am how hairy i am for a 20 year old
this down syndrome survivor is blasting tren at 20

its over for him

Cope you've always been Chad

If you weren't 6'2 with Chad face and good frame all those gym results would've been the same as multiplying 1 times 1, same shit

tall+jacked+tattoos and you're basically Chad irl as long as you're at least mtn in the face

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and ConfusedBolivian
Yes, and have nolvadex in hand and finasteride if u are prone to loose hair.
Also i would do a thread on why every gym user should use dutasteride in theyre first cycle
Do it bro, we need your knowledge

2024 04 29

yeah, specially in the calisthenics parks i train where almost everybody looks like sticks

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back