Getting JACKED will give you celebrity status

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
He is ultimately right, if your skull is right & at the MTN features threshold

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Arditi, whiteislandpill, ConfusedBolivian and 12 others
the vast majority of serious gym-goers (which is already a small % of the gen. pop.) will not be able to build a body like the one in the thumbnail

most of your "look" relies on the skeleton

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, Detective, Mewton and 8 others
the vast majority of serious gym-goers (which is already a small % of the gen. pop.) will not be able to build a body like the one in the thumbnail

So you're saying I have elite genetics? What? Lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid, Allornothing and jflsnowdzz
nice titties

all people respect guys who are lean and have visible muscle people will wanna talk to you more simple as that

If you look like him then yeah. But most people would need gear and or a decade of good lifting to get there unless they got great genetics.

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid and MakinItHappen

its called roids bud

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
If you look like him then yeah. But most people would need gear and or a decade of good lifting to get there unless they got great genetics.

I'm on roids or have GOAT genetics?

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Costcosuperstore, JeromeMorrow and 6 others
This was 10 years ago nigga

Exactly. Nice to see that you're lowkey secretly stalking my thread(s) NIGGA. I love the fact that has nothing to do with the reason I posted them and the thread, but you need to mention that out of jealousy to discredit. Typical NIGGER culture.

So the proof is I didn't need 10 years as I was late teens, early 20s and mid 20s. (Some of them were 6-7 years ago)

I didn't need a decade, any juice or elite genetics.

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww and sportsmogger
below average body, most zoomer 15 year olds after 4 months of gym have that type of body

Someone can't handle it.

Second guy. At least you're high T. Hating is a high T trait. But also indicates you are not doing anything with your testosterone.

Exactly. Nice to see that you're lowkey secretly stalking my thread(s) NIGGA. I love the fact that has nothing to do with the reason I posted them and the thread, but you need to mention that out of jealousy to discredit. Typical NIGGER culture.

So the proof is I didn't need 10 years as I was late teens, early 20s and mid 20s. (Some of them were 6-7 years ago)

I didn't need a decade, any juice or elite genetics.
muh i look non indian bro

Good luck fucking that ugly white whore of yours you self hating hindu dindu cuck, kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nope and SomaliMax
  • +1
Reactions: dark-red-pill and butterworld
Can't stand that guy and FixFearLess is ABSOLUTELY on the gear. 1000%
me neither he’s 5’6 framelet, but he’s respected by men and liked by women because of BBC jacked halo

muh i look non indian bro

Good luck fucking that ugly white whore of yours you self hating hindu dindu cuck, kys

Good comeback. Further proof I know your nigger low IQ, low educated ass tracks my posts LOL.

Not ONCE outside of Indians themselves has ANYBODY assumed as me Indian in my lifetime. Not once. Pakistani is the closest they get. But you can keep coping because I mog you ridiculously. Iranian, Afghan, Arab, Pakistani etc. Even people on the actual forum have been guessing otherwise. You can't handle the mog as a black nigger with a twig physique that has no direction in his life, I get it.

My girl MOGS anything you'll end up with as a receding hairline black 4/10 looking man that's trying to normie max

• JFL
Reactions: Gerardwayfan

Someone can't handle it.

Second guy. At least you're high T. Hating is a high T trait. But also indicates you are not doing anything with your testosterone.

handle what

me neither he’s 5’6 framelet, but he’s respected by men and liked by women because of BBC jacked halo

Respected by what women? Lol, thots? Real women immediately see he's low IQ and low value.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy and butterworld
Good comeback. Further proof I know your nigger low IQ, low educated ass tracks my posts LOL.

Not ONCE outside of Indians themselves has ANYBODY assumed as me Indian in my lifetime. Not once. Pakistani is the closest they get. But you can keep coping because I mog you ridiculously. Iranian, Afghan, Arab, Pakistani etc. Even people on the actual forum have been guessing otherwise. You can't handle the mog as a black nigger with a twig physique that has no direction in his life, I get it.
Hope you're happy with not being associated with your own people you abused dog, you bark for everyone in this forum by writing 20 paragraph replies that no one will read, you're literally 40 bro, end your miserable life

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Hope you're happy with not being associated with your own people you abused dog, you bark for everyone in this forum by writing 20 paragraph replies that no one will read, you're literally 40 bro, end your miserable life

Everyone reads me. My DMs are packed with people looking for advice. Nice try with the 40 year old insult, when I'm 32 and not even close. Meanwhile you're like mid 20s and a couple years behind me but with nothing going in your life.

Brainless, lacking any depth is what nigger culture reflects, so you are representing your culture very well here.

Im friends with two well-spoken black men and they despise niggers like you that give them a bad name.

You're literally a nigger NPC. That's what you are.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Everyone reads me. My DMs are packed with people looking for advice. Nice try with the 40 year old insult, when I'm 32.

Brainless, lacking any depth shit are what nigger culture represents, so you are representing your culture very well here.

Im friends with two well-spoken black men and they despise niggers like you that give them a bad name.

You're literally a nigger NPC. That's what you are.
Couldn't care less about your black friends, don't see the point in why you told me that lol, also what type of "nigger culture" am I representing here?

Literally tell me, you're out here proclaiming to people that they view you as another race when everyone in the entire world views curries as one race and couldn't give two shits about distinguishing them, once a Curry always a Curry, nothing will change that

• JFL
Couldn't care less about your black friends, don't see the point in why you told me that lol, also what type of "nigger culture" am I representing here?

Literally tell me, you're out here proclaiming to people that they view you as another race when everyone in the entire world views curries as one race and couldn't give two shits about distinguishing them, once a Curry always a Curry, nothing will change that

Same as a woman's body count. You can never really tell, unless they look like a thot.

No one can tell I am Indian, because I don't look it. While that might partly be down to my father having some Pakistani in him, I still don;t look it. So any diss you make on Indians, is not impacting/effecting me.

This is what niggers like you can't comprehend. I know a little bit of thinking is difficult for someone with your limited ability, but I hope that was dumbed down enough for you.

And you represent the mindless nigger culture that's confidence outweighs their IQ. You're so dumb that you aren';t aware of just how dumb. Keep being an NPC though. It's your best bet in life.

• JFL
I don’t get what you’re trying to say by posting these pics

The point is I got and to an extent still get that celebrity perception when I wear tight clothing.

You don't have to be as jacked as the guy in the video.

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
Same as a woman's body count. You can never really tell, unless they look like a thot.

No one can tell I am Indian, because I don't look it. While that might partly be down to my father have some Pakistani in him, I still don;t look it. So any diss you make on Indians, is not impacting/effecting me.

This is what niggers like you can't comprehend. I know a little bit of thinking is difficult for someone with your limited ability, but I hope that was dumbed down enough for you.

And you represent the mindless nigger culture that's confidence outweighs their IQ. You're so dumb that you aren';t aware of just how dumb. Keep being an NPC though. It's your best bet in life.
Sure no one can tell that you're Indian but they can still tell that you're curry, does that make it better or worse?

All you're saying is "NIGGER NPC!!!" Calm down lol, I'm being legit here when I say, no one gives a shit about you being mistaken for another curry race, you're still a fucking 🍛

Ah yes, my Great grandfather was 2.3% Pakistani, so any diss you make about Indians is not affecting me!! You're still Indian you curry

• JFL
Sure no one can tell that you're Indian but they can still tell that you're curry, does that make it better or worse?

Dumb nigger low IQ shining bright again. Curry = Indian

The rest of your post is REACH. 2.3% Paki LOL. A little more buddy.

• JFL
Respected by what women? Lol, thots? Real women immediately see he's low IQ and low value.
I agree with this, but the vast majority of the one night stand market consists of thots and very shallow women with high body counts. The only type of guy they will sleep with is jacked tall guys regardless of their personal qualities.

RTT was a meme on lookism for a reason, it works. Roids, tats, tan are the baseline for men on shows like Love Island as well. To these types of women, you don't even exist if you aren't made up of those three.

So called high quality women don't care about RTT at all, they place way more importance on facial attractiveness. But face is one area men can't change with any amount of work (except an extremely skilled plastic surgeon and a good base) so the easy solution is roids, tattoos and getting a deep tan if caucasian.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, nofap and MakinItHappen
I agree with this, but the vast majority of the one night stand market consists of thots and very shallow women with high body counts. The only type of guy they will sleep with is jacked tall guys regardless of their personal qualities.

RTT was a meme on lookism for a reason, it works. Roids, tats, tan are the baseline for men on shows like Love Island as well. To these types of women, you don't even exist if you aren't made up of those three.

Well, if you are ok with working a girl a little bit and not needing to get away with being an illiterate nigger like FixFearless then you can still get hookups, but may be I am talking like that because I am not growing up as a Zoomer where swipe apps and Instagram are the main routes to getting laid.

What was your username on Lookism?

No gym for his subhuman face. Any DYEL HTN or Lite would steal his oneitis in the blink of an eye.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles and MakinItHappen
you're not nearly as big as that guy is. with a shirt on you're probably a DYEL. still a good physique yes but it wont give you celebrity status

I am no-where near 'Do you even lift' with a shirt on, TRUST ME lol

Just trust me when I say this and you're really wrong bro.

The majority of guys cannot get impressively muscular no matter how much they train because of genetics unless they take steroids. I remember reading a study that some guys were not even able to build ANY new muscle mass after starting lifting even though they got stronger.

However I did notice a big difference in how women respond to me

Last edited:
The majority of guys cannot get impressively muscular no matter how much they train because of genetics unless they take steroids. I remember reading a study that some guys were not even able to build ANY new muscle mass after starting lifting even though they got stronger.

However I did notice a big difference in how women respond to me

I must have elite genes.

Being Chad gives you Celebrity Status Lmao

• +1
Reactions: reptiles

It's not celeb status tf
It's just some ugly incel who never had anyone speak to him in his life who gets noticed abit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, EverythingMattersCel, WatermelonLover and 4 others
:lul::lul::lul: Holy shit you're delusional af
Your physique is literally the same as the average normie gymgoer/high school athlete, maybe even worse. JFL at even thinking its anything worth showing

The guy in the thumbnail mogs yours to the shadow realm
No it doesn't retard
Guy in op has the physique of high school basketball players

• JFL

Could agree with this. Jfl at losers who cope with “muh gym is cope:soy:”.

• JFL
It's not celeb status tf
It's just some ugly incel who never had anyone speak to him in his life who gets noticed abit
Nigga can you really be talking

Nigga can you really be talking
Yes I'm better looking with a better body and mog u both and experience the "celeb status" of body halo except w random calling me a model from jaw halo
Move on ltn

Yes I'm better looking with a better body and mog u both and experience the "celeb status" of body halo except w random calling me a model from jaw halo
Move on ltn
I can’t take you serious with your photoshopped on looking face.

Also you’re black don’t call me ltn nigga

I can’t take you serious with your photoshopped on looking face.

Also you’re black don’t call me ltn nigga
You're ugly like the Blackie in op

• JFL

This is mainly cope. While I do agree getting jacked gives u a huge halo, the goal is to make sure that is not what ur entire personality is based off of. It’s ez to tell gymcels cuz their fashion, face, hair etc is all fucked up and it’s pretty clear they put all their effort points into the gym.

What you gotta do is act like the gym is just another routine in ur day. For example when someone asks if you workout, “yeh from here n there, I just like to keep myself in shape and I love cooking and eat pretty much what I’m feeling that day”

Vs being autistic going on about how u go 6 days a week, meal prep and track ur training.

You pretty much have to make it look effortless and give it as little attention as possible when speaking about it, if ur jacked, people can fucking tell u workout. You don’t have to mention it.

• +1
Reactions: gooner888