Getting JACKED will give you celebrity status

You're creative. I've got to admit.

There is a simple evolutionary reason as to why they are attracted to lean muscular low body fat % men bro

It's because in hunter gatherer times we as men had to spend hours upon hours hunting animal for food.

What you are a suggesting is a SUB-FACTOR. Does a lean and ripped jacked physique signal high status? Absolutely! But does it also trigger their primal instincts and make them wet, ABSO-FUCKING-UTELY.

It's a combination of many things with the primal instincts being first and foremost.

Hunter gatherer instincts

I guess high status may come under hunter gatherer instincts for a woman too and if the body signals that due to social conditioning then, yes, it would factor.

I just believe if fat men were built up to be of high status in the modern age, women wouldn't veer that way. They need to want to give the man babies. They care about the health of their off-spring first and foremost. Esp during prime fertile age: 14-26.
I live in a large metropolitan area where homeless people are often times the leanest and most shredded shirtless individuals you will see walking around

I live in a large metropolitan area where homeless people are often times the leanest and most shredded shirtless individuals you will see walking around

So? Looks + Money + Status. The key trio.

Looks are fundamental however. As you can appear to have money and status if you are good looking.

In the modern age women are doing better, so now money is less factoring.

This is not complicated.

So? Looks + Money + Status. The key trio.

Looks are fundamental however. As you can appear to have money and status if you are good looking.

In the modern age women are doing better, so now money is less factoring.

This is not complicated.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
The reason it is extremely complicated and you are wrong is because of user variability.

Ie: each woman prioritizes something over another.

Some like big guys with a little bit of chub.

Some like ultra lean ect

If you were intelligent you’d know that a non complicated puzzle has a reproducible solution.

You are not intelligent. You are somebody that needs to:

A) Cope, because he is not the best looking

B) Be presented with a complex equation so that he can then find X and feel like he uncovered a mystery (Some guys have this)

Is it a multi-varied analysis? Yes. But ultimately money and status are sub-factors. If there isn't a physical attraction she is using you.

I am with someone that I talk explicitly in great detail about this and she is extremely candid with me about women and what they go for. They always prioritise looks, if they have the option to. If they don't, they will prioritise money.

You aren't smart. You just spend your time glossing over stuff and finding the theories you can to support your wishful desires.

You sound like a complete cuck that's honestly migrated from the Reddit forums.

Women with outlier genetics and super attractive will monetise their looks. But reasonably attractive women will always go for guys in their own league unless they have been hurt and damaged by men of their looks level/value.

You aren't experienced bro. You spend your time observing the world and filtering out the evidence that doesn't fit your desired narrative(s) which you know can keep you motivated in your self-improvement journey.

Last edited:
Why are you making that silly pose with your arm over your face

I was a cam model back in the early 2010s. Paid for my college fees.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
He is ultimately right, if your skull is right & at the MTN features threshold

But bro women like skinny guys trust me i read it on some dalit forum :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
You are not intelligent. You are somebody that needs to:

A) Cope, because he is not the best looking

B) Be presented with a complex equation so that he can then find X and feel like he uncovered a mystery (Some guys have this)

Is it a multi-varied analysis? Yes. But ultimately money and status are sub-factors. If there isn't a physical attraction she is using you.

I am with someone that I talk explicitly in great detail about this and she is extremely candid with me about women and what they go for. They always prioritise looks, if they have the option to. If they don't, they will prioritise money.

You aren't smart. You just spend your time glossing over stuff and finding the theories you can to support your wishful desires.

You sound like a complete cuck that's honestly migrated from the Reddit forums.

Women with outlier genetics and super attractive will monetise their looks. But reasonably attractive women will always go for guys in their own league unless they have been hurt and damaged by men of their looks level/value.

You aren't experienced bro. You spend your time observing the world and filtering out the evidence that doesn't fit your desired narrative(s) which you know can keep you motivated in your self-improvement journey.
No I’m very lean and forgo a ton of pleasure to keep this body and I’m saying that I don’t think body really matters.

I’m challenging my own world view.

The opposite.

No I’m very lean and forgo a ton of pleasure to keep this body and I’m saying that I don’t think body really matters.

I’m challenging my own world view.

The opposite.

If you were intelligent you wouldn't make absolutist remarks like that either :lul:

What height of male are we talking about?

You claim to be somebody that looks at nuance, but you are saying body doesn't enhance attractiveness or matter at any height for a male.

Seems solipsistic to me bro

You haven;t done any critical thinking that doesn't suit your coping agenda

If you were intelligent you wouldn't make absolutist remarks like that either :lul:

You claim to be somebody that looks at nuance, but you are saying body doesn't enhance attractiveness or matter at any height for a male.

What I said is that I think body does help. Because it increases male respect and helps to raise status.

I don’t think women scroll through instagram to find jacked guys to dm

All the while saying; 'I'm very lean and jump through hoops to stay so'.

So if shoulder to waist ratio didn't matter, why are you maintaining a narrow waist, genius?

What I said is that I think body does help. Because it increases male respect and helps to raise status.

If shoulder to waist ratio didn't matter, why are you maintaining a narrow waist, genius? You say you are very lean and work hard at being so?

Bro, it's crazy ironic that you talk about intelligence when you are right here showcasing yourself as a complete halfwit.

Not if you're a manlet. In fact, people will hate you more if you're a gymmaxxed manlet.

If shoulder to waist ratio didn't matter, why are you maintaining a narrow waist, genius? You say you are very lean and work hard at being so?

Bro, it's crazy ironic that you talk about intelligence when you are right here showcasing yourself as a complete halfwit.
Because I’m not exactly sure and I try to challenge my world views constantly.

I’m reporting what I’ve seen as a guy with a ripped body.

Very possible that my face is bad and that’s the issue but i don’t notice body helping much either

I also didn’t say having a lean fit body is without positive. It extends life, increases athletic performance, and like I said builds social status.

I said body helps but not in the way that you think.

Re read my first reply in this thread until it makes sense.

Last edited:

No, you're right. They never scroll through a man's profile. They just wait for men to DM them or flick through a fellow chick's profile that they are envious/jealous of.

Even TikTok girls aren't flicking through TikTok profiles, they are being recommended pretty boys.

Because I’m not exactly sure and I try to challenge my world views constantly.

I’m reporting what I’ve seen as a guy with a ripped body.

Very possible that my face is bad and that’s the issue but i don’t notice body helping much either

Face is King and the younger the girl the more she values it above all else. As we can see here.

Face is King and the younger the girl the more she values it above all else. As we can see here.

I saw this video. I don’t think it’s the guys body but the autistic pose he did in the body pic that made the girls not pick him.

He’s not that big at all

I saw this video. I don’t think it’s the guys body but the autistic pose he did in the body pic that made the girls not pick him.

He’s not that big at all

Do you think you'd have a body halo if yours was like his?

Do you think you'd have a body halo if yours was like his?

I doubt it would be life changing unless somehow a lot of girls were made aware of it via status growth.

I’ve never heard of this guy and I bet most girls haven’t either.

Gay guys would love this guy because they don’t care about status.

Girls mostly only care about status.

• JFL
I doubt it would be life changing unless somehow a lot of girls were made aware of it via status growth.

I’ve never heard of this guy and I bet most girls haven’t either.

Gay guys would love this guy because they don’t care about status.

Girls mostly only care about status.

You are so fucking ignorant and living under an actual fucking dumb ass bloody bastard rock.

You are the type of spastic American that thinks the world revolves around America.

Studies CLEARLY show lower IQ individuals are more presumptuous and cynical.

'I’ve never heard of this guy and I bet most girls haven’t either.'

His name is Peter Andre and he is a renown star in Australia, the UK and all across Europe and even parts of Asia and Africa. Heart throb from the 90s and 2000s, that's maintained fame into the 2010s and beyond due to being on reality shows, hosting documentaries etc.

Shut the fuck up man. That seals this as being the last time me and you talk. What a moron.

This is the one thing I despise about Zoomers. Their entire experience of the world is through TikTok. Fucking TikTok LMAO.

Last edited:
You are so fucking ignorant and living under an actual fucking dumb ass bloody bastard rock.

You are the type of spastic American that thinks the world revolves around America.

Studies CLEARLY show lower IQ individuals are more presumptuous and cynical.

'I’ve never heard of this guy and I bet most girls haven’t either.'

His name is Peter Andre and he is a renown star in Australia, the UK and all across Europe and even parts of Asia and Africa. Heart throb from the 90s and 2000s, that's maintained fame into the 2010s and beyond due to being on reality shows, hosting documentaries etc.

Shut the fuck up man. That seals this as being the last time me and you talk. What a moron.

View attachment 2822831

This is the one thing I despise about Zoomers. Their entire experience of the world is through TikTok. Fucking TikTok LMAO.
While you’re on a message board making long posts about Peter Andre I’m going to go walk in the sun with my shirt off and I’ll report if any girls look

Everyone reads me. My DMs are packed with people looking for advice. Nice try with the 40 year old insult, when I'm 32 and not even close. Meanwhile you're like mid 20s and a couple years behind me but with nothing going in your life.

Brainless, lacking any depth is what nigger culture reflects, so you are representing your culture very well here.

Im friends with two well-spoken black men and they despise niggers like you that give them a bad name.

You're literally a nigger NPC. That's what you are.
Brutal mog battle

Celebrity status

Fvz fGGWcAAsGDT

1b39809359ce4c8d60e274bec08f0fd7

Image 2

Images   2023 08 24T171931231

And imagine a Somali saying someone has shit gym genetics hahahahaha

Mate I studied sports science as a degree and you are RIGHT AT THE BOTTOM.

My muscle building genes are mid. I have gigantic balls. My T levels and adrogen receptors are solid. I never went for bulk. I went for aesthetics.

I'll update everyone again sometime soon on how it's coming along rn lol.
I've noticed on this forum and tiktok where somalis get defensive against curries. Idk y that is. You guys got beef in the UK or something. I barely see any somalis in the NYC area. Maybe I'll ask my curry classmates.