Getting laid is 100% about looks

Says a guy who has 3k posts in 6 months on incel forum. You are mentally ill with your bs takes.
I'm OG lookism member and I already had old posts saved up

Mostly used this forum during downtime while travelling Europe (till around beginning of march)

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Seems like a lot of effort just for pussy
Just go in debt for women bro!
Everything has it's price for us subchad mortals.

And any nigga with a non-mexican job in any western country can afford an apartment & a car.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and autistic_tendencies
4006556 1706328852417263

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l, Xangsane and InnerVoid
Yeah but youre making it sound like women analyze your jawline, height or something. A lot and maybe very often guys can get laid if they look non-deformed

The act of genetics-spreading is 100% about maximizing your genetics

Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
im borderline deformed
Many guys who are super insecure will think that, if you think you are deformed you simply visit the doctor

• JFL
Many guys who are super insecure will think that, if you think you are deformed you simply visit the doctor
i dont think anythig, women do that for me

multiple degrees and still low iq, brutal

• Hmm...
I disagree. game is real.

a lot of women are intimidated by good looks and if you don't have the game to ease their insecurities and make them embrace their attraction/horniness towards you then you will be cucked by the likeable asshole.

My ugly friends said they don't agree..

Uu

I disagree. game is real.

a lot of women are intimidated by good looks and if you don't have the game to ease their insecurities and make them embrace their attraction/horniness towards you then you will be cucked by the likeable asshole.
if game is real then why arent i with my oneitis buddy?

if game is real then why arent i with my oneitis buddy?
i'm not saying that game is all. im saying that you are both ugly and have no game. that is the reason why you're not with you're oneitis. to be in 99% of looks is a bit unrealistic in most circumstances.

looks are pretty correlated with good personality anyway so i would say you are approaching a right answer.

im saying that you are both ugly and have no game. that is the reason why you're not with you're oneitis. to be in 99% of looks is a bit unrealistic in most circumstances.
wrong. im ugly and it stops there. she didnt give a shit about anything else and neither did the other girls

wrong. im ugly and it stops there. she didnt give a shit about anything else and neither did the other girls
so you're telling me you have a wonderful personality as well? why does it end at the face? i don't really get the impression that you are a very charismatic person.

women think with their cunts just like men but have higher levels of anxiety and societal pressures. if a woman is willing to fuck a shower head she would let a alright looking guy lick her cunt if the opportunity of a non retarded man who washed.

IQ, knowledge, NT and humour definitely helps, this is what makes up your game. looks alone won’t get u shit if you’re a fucking autistic abused dog
Big Facts.

Looks and money beat personality. Every. Single. Time.

so you're telling me you have a wonderful personality as well? why does it end at the face? i don't really get the impression that you are a very charismatic person.
because my oneitis liked my personality

HOLY SHIT NO WAY WTF I NEVER KNEW THAT THANK YOU FOR REVEALING THIS ON A FORUM ABOUT IMPROVING YOUR LOOKS TO GET LAID😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
personality only matters in the long term and mostly if you gonna be staying in the same house with the woman. Otherwise it is irrelevant.

And since most girls just meet guys just to fuck with them nowdays, you could argue that personality doesnt matter at all.

anything you do is poinltess. you will never compensate for the fact that your base is dogshit. surgery will just make you uncanny, leanmaxxing and chewing/mewing will only take you from reulsive to invisible.

you either have it or you dont, the ability to attract women and get laid is purely genetic. this life is scam.

I can 100% assure you based on multiple irl experiences that it's not.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I can 100% assure you based on multiple irl experiences that it's not.
cope. i have experienced it lots of times, its the only absolute truth in this world

personality only matters in the long term and mostly if you gonna be staying in the same house with the woman. Otherwise it is irrelevant.

And since most girls just meet guys just to fuck with them nowdays, you could argue that personality doesnt matter at all.

anything you do is poinltess. you will never compensate for the fact that your base is dogshit. surgery will just make you uncanny, leanmaxxing and chewing/mewing will only take you from reulsive to invisible.

you either have it or you dont, the ability to attract women and get laid is purely genetic. this life is scam.
So close. Its about attraction. You know your demeanor, presence and attitude matters for attraction. This goes beyond looks

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Based

• +1
cope. i have experienced it lots of times, its the only absolute truth in this world
yeah cause you're so NT and normal, I'm sure you're the best guy to be able to tell how important looks vs NT are irl

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Is this dude still alive ?

• JFL
So close. Its about attraction. You know your demeanor, presence and attitude matters for attraction. This goes beyond looks
these things dont matter if you are sub psl 5

yeah cause you're so NT and normal, I'm sure you're the best guy to be able to tell how important looks vs NT are irl
whether you like it or not,she was into my personality. sadly the looks treshold is MTN+ which im not