Getting laid on a vacation in foreign country.

I do this everytime i go a city in my country called la paz, i have the keys of my aunts apartment and i asked them for a date in my apartment to watch a movie and eat, it works if u are chadlite+
are u chadlite?

i actually look decent pretty good but my acne and bad skin quality kills me

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
i actually look decent pretty good but my acne and bad skin quality kills me

I need to get clear skin like that

What are your rents gonna think if you dont come back to the room at night and how would you even bring a girl back if you dont have your own room?

What are your rents gonna think if you dont come back to the room at night and how would you even bring a girl back if you dont have your own room?
Bro my parents are planning to go sightseeing a lot and stuff so I could just stay home and go to the beach and try to fnd a girl there

we own the building

tbh im not gonna get shit so there is no point in wasting energy in this shit thread

at 17 i should be 6'5 and GL i will slay then

I get looks in my home country so I think I will get then there too
are the in eastern europe or in the balkans ? if you look good in western europe be careful people here are underrated af dudes from the ages of 16-25 are insane most roid and most legit have pretty good facial aesthetics. No idea why at least in my city in the balkans its like this it makes no sense people are just have better genes.

I am going to a trip with my family tommorow to a foreign country for around 20 days. Any strategies I could use to fuck some local teenage women? I really wanna do it but I am afraid its joever.
family won't cockblock everything?

Just go on JB hookup apps.

• JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
are the in eastern europe or in the balkans ? if you look good in western europe be careful people here are underrated af dudes from the ages of 16-25 are insane most roid and most legit have pretty good facial aesthetics. No idea why at least in my city in the balkans its like this it makes no sense people are just have better genes.
I live in Austria

What the housing situation, during holiday?
we own the place soooo when my parents will go somewhere I can just stay at the apartment and try to get something

i will try to get something I think I can possibly get something tbh I am tall good frame etc

it's just odd to me, for parents to be supportive about hooking up.

Happy Birthday Bday GIF by MOODMAN
Lol i am a dude bro i have nothing to lose by fucking women men dont lose value like women do after sex

i have nothing to lose by fucking women men dont lose value like women do after sex
I didn't say any of these 2 things to be the case.

It's just odd to me, for parents to want their kids to hookup. Since I am used to seeing around when I grew up, parents wanting their kids to only do hat in the context of a serious relationship. Not that it obviously happened that way, and us youngesters kept it secret,

I didn't say any of these 2 things to be the case.

It's just odd to me, for parents to want their kids to hookup. Since I am used to seeing around when I grew up, parents wanting their kids to only do hat in the context of a serious relationship. Not that it obviously happened that way, and us youngesters kept it secret,
i mean obviously i am not gonna go around telling them i had sex jfl they just keep pressuring me to get a gf

i mean obviously i am not gonna go around telling them i had sex jfl they just keep pressuring me to get a gf
Oh, I see.
Than I take it all back, about what I said about your parents. I thought they were pushing your to sleep around, like a player Chad. And not that they were suggesting, the common, get a girlfriend route.

Difficulty is. On holiday. there is usually not much time. So that makes it more difficult for us non Chads. because for normie range dudes, women usually need or take more time before they allow entrance. So that's an issue, with limited time.

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
Oh, I see.
Than I take it all back, about what I said about your parents. I thought they were pushing your to sleep around, like a player Chad. And not that they were suggesting, the common, get a girlfriend route.

Difficulty is. On holiday. there is usually not much time. So that makes it more difficult for us non Chads. because for normie range dudes, women usually need or take more time before they allow entrance. So that's an issue, with limited time.
i could very well be chad next year if i continue on the path i am on rn

maybe next year i could get some slays

I am going to a trip with my family tommorow to a foreign country for around 20 days. Any strategies I could use to fuck some local teenage women? I really wanna do it but I am afraid its joever.
If you go to Thailand, ask your mother, if you can bring a few new male friends of yours into your room...

Your male friends:
thai_ladyboys_bikini_models.jpg

:feelshehe: