Getting lean is fun ngl

TGUN.

TGUN.

It’s discipline, not genetics.
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
19,376
Reputation
36,769
It’s super duper fun


Especially the cardio

And the hunger
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Askinov, sørenyuko, Majklos and 4 others
6919801 IMG 1626
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
Do both

U can post on org while at the gym :ogre::ogre::ogre:

It’s called multitasking
i have a home gym and i still hate working out

i haven't worked out in months
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
I cant stick with this but I do love being on reta it just feels so good
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
Do you run alot?
I play lots of sport with friends and shi

But I got a good cardio workout I do on stationery bike

It’s super high intensity and burns fat well
 
  • +1
Reactions: NDscandi
icl gymceling is fun asf
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and NDscandi
I play lots of sport with friends and shi

But I got a good cardio workout I do on stationery bike

It’s super high intensity and burns fat well
Do you play football?
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
21
Views
88
TGUN.
TGUN.
valentine
Replies
16
Views
83
Glorious King
Glorious King
horseman
Replies
8
Views
9
mxl4chi1
M
thehand
Replies
1
Views
34
SPAM
SPAM
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
0
Views
25
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top