Reactions: Lefty Rankin, 5.5psl and BrahminBoss
Future BOTB :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bndar.337, trueceI, BoredPrince and 6 others
does gettinf lean during puberty stunt growth

• +1
Reactions: MrUnsynethsied
@NorwoodAscender this is the type of post id expect coming from a march 2024 tiktokcel not a 2021 veteran user wtf

maybe this site was always doomed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, sayi, Jeww and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
no. but dont go over the board and starvemaxx or have insane caloric deficit. u still need to grow. cutting shouldnt be a problem for u since ur a teen like me

no. but dont go over the board and starvemaxx or have insane caloric deficit. u still need to grow. cutting shouldnt be a problem for u since ur a teen like me
I was trying to get lean at age 14 and didn't grow at all for a whole year. I only started growing again after starting to bulk.

I was trying to get lean at age 14 and didn't grow at all for a whole year.
if u want to grow taller u need to get fat asf, but i cant stand being that fat

what if i like being a fat fuck

yes. i really wouldnt recommend dropping below your maintenance calories during puberty, you should always be in a calorie surplus unless youre very overweight/obese

• +1
Reactions: AryanChadification
Dont get too lean

During puberty you should just be focusing on eating well, working out and designing a healthy routine to do long term

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Dont get too lean

During puberty you should just be focusing on eating well, working out and designing a healthy routine to do long term
boring yawn

actually being lean increase your chances of being taller

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
Lean + fillers = chad

A lot of people don't even store much fat in their face and will be disappointed.

Also using extreme examples of people who are clinically obese isn't useful.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and SoundnVision
not suitable for mani skulls

Wow no one knew this bro, mirin this groundbreaking thread 😜😜😜😜

A lot of people don't even store much fat in their face and will be disappointed.

I store a shit ton of fat in my cheeks. Even going from slightly overweight to lean makes a difference.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing

So if an avg guy goes from 22% body fat to 12-14% it wouldnt make much difference facially?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
So if an avg guy goes from 22% body fat to 12-14% it wouldnt make much difference facially?
Most likely would make a massive difference, at the very least a greater difference than you can expect most procedures discussed here to make. You don't need to be clinically obese for face fat to be a huge detriment to your looks.

There will always be some variations in just how much fat you lose in the face, but overall, I would say losing body fat is likely a net positive for your looks.

You can get all the surgeries you want or even be born with god-like bone structure but fat can hide all of it regardless. There's no beautiful fat person.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and marek937
Most likely would make a massive difference, at the very least a greater difference than you can expect most procedures discussed here to make. You don't need to be clinically obese for face fat to be a huge detriment to your looks.

There will always be some variations in just how much fat you lose in the face, but overall, I would say losing body fat is likely a net positive for your looks.

You can get all the surgeries you want or even be born with god-like bone structure but fat can hide all of it regardless. There's no beautiful fat person.
I agree
I saw big changes tho going from 23% body fat to 17%
People treat me a lot better even tho i wasnt that fat by normie standards

most likely yes plus you wouldn't want to lower your caloric intake during times where your body is still growing. Build muscle eat healthy workout, and eat with a slight surplus to make sure you develop properly. Would wait till your around 18-19 to even consider leanmaxxing, ideally between 10-12% would be your range to see optimal face aesthetics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back