Getting lean when you have bones is the best feeling in the universe

Roninotrolling

Roninotrolling

harmony of the gods, allah- tier bones
Feels so fucking good. Literalyl feels like a butterfly coming out caterpillar or ghost in shell anime where the robots are upgraded or ben 10. Literal anime shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Lirevk, Clark69 and 4 others
everyone has bones

Me rn cutting (still a long way to go) and my zygos are popping out of my skull

Why does it feel that good?

The best feeling in the world is when you are 5'8 dalit fucking a WASP stacy

Screenshot 20240928 090423 Instagram

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Flowerpot, Deleted member 69862, Latinolooksmaxxer and 5 others
nigga just compared being lean to transforming into a ben 10 alien. what a real nigga indeed

• Love it
Reactions: Roninotrolling
  • +1
Reactions: devonhendryx999, donkeyskin, Running! and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
nigga just compared being lean to transforming into a ben 10 alien. what a real nigga indeed
cos when lean if u had bones ur literally a diff person

look at fat hernan drago and hexum

Not to derail the thread I agree. It's a good leanmaxx fuel. Even many chads look subhuman with bloat.

Guess daddy didn't pay her enough attention!
My theory is that these women are all giga low self esteem and are neurodivergent and cling on to the first person they see. Mental illness is very prevalent in the west anyway

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Roninotrolling, PROMETHEUS and 1 other person
My theory is that these women are all giga low self esteem and are neurodivergent and cling on to the first person they see. Mental illness is very prevalent in the west anyway
Go slay then!

• +1
Reactions: Flowerpot, donkeyskin, Running! and 1 other person
Take my potasium iodide watch the maxilla fat fade away trace zygos in mirror for 2 hours

I dont live in the west or am nt enough for it bhai but why don't you slay them
Unless you're incel there's 0 good reasons to go for a mentally ill women, you'll find out why once you get there.

• +1
Reactions: devonhendryx999, Running!, The Homelander and 1 other person
Unless you're incel there's 0 good reasons to go for a mentally ill women, you'll find out why once you get there.
Speaking from experience. Just pump qnd dump her or have her as a FWB who cares if she is mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
Expand please

Also do you mean white girls that date ethnics?

• +1
Touching your hollow cheeks right after shaving > > having sex with girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Roninotrolling
A slim non ugly white women will never have 0 sex appeal much less a rich upper class one
yeah but she looks really plain jane. looks more swedish than WASP , her face looks like average of her pheno w 0 differentiating characterestics

• +1
Expand please

Also do you mean white girls that date ethnics?
More specifically white girls that date subhuman/ugly ethnics like refugees, thugs, criminals etc. White girls/guys that date decent looking ethnics with good upbringing are different, those don't have that Savior complex. Whites who grew up in broken homes or/and have troubled childhoods are often neurodivergent and very aspie because of their secluded environment and cultures. They lack basic social skills and are very timid/shy. These type of whites will gladly date literal subhumans if they are shown little affection and are given a bit of attention. This is why u see white dudes dating ugly fat foids and white girls with ugly ethnics. . You can see couples like these in those refugee cities in germany, Italy etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and PROMETHEUS
More specifically white girls that date subhuman/ugly ethnics like refugees, thugs, criminals etc. White girls/guys that date decent looking ethnics with good upbringing are different, those don't have that Savior complex. Whites who grew up in broken homes or/and have troubled childhoods are often neurodivergent and very aspie because of their secluded environment and cultures. They lack basic social skills and are very timid/shy. These type of whites will gladly date literal subhumans if they are shown little affection and are given a bit of attention. This is why u see white dudes dating ugly fat foids and white girls with ugly ethnics. . You can see couples like these in those refugee cities in germany, Italy etc.
I once asked a white girl why she exclusively dates black guys (the thugs and lower class types) and her response was “I’m too crazy for white guys”

I asked her this when he was wasted, so I know that was her true reason since her sober reason was always “I don’t find white guys attractive”

That means she literally views black men as lesser than white men

I think white girls that dates ethics is due a few things

• They view blacks as inferior and therefore feel more comfortable & less judged around them
  • They grew up in broken homes and therefore crave ANY attention
  • They’re aspie and don’t understand the social significance of who you date
I would disagree with the idea that white girls that date blacks have a saviour complex because that usually manifests in charitable acts rather than romantic acts

The left-wing immigrant-loving types live in the most white suburban neighbourhoods while expressing their support of diversity from their phones many miles away from the diverse inner cities

• +1
Imagine being this lean and having a Tyler Maher skull.

• JFL
Reactions: Roninotrolling