Getting leg lengthening at 6'2"

D

Deleted member 17174

Just do it. ✓
Combined tibia (4 cm) and femur (4 cm) lengthening three weeks apart, followed by rebreaking of femur and tibia with the same PRECICE in place one year later with a second lengthening of 4 cm in each bone (up to 16 cm in height; cost $280,000 USD, PRECICE-Stryde)

6'2" to 6'8.5" and 6'11" with lifts (then claim 7'1") would be the best increase in smv imo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, horizontallytall, Mewton and 21 others
Combined tibia (4 cm) and femur (4 cm) lengthening three weeks apart, followed by rebreaking of femur and tibia with the same PRECICE in place one year later with a second lengthening of 4 cm in each bone (up to 16 cm in height; cost $280,000 USD, PRECICE-Stryde)

6'2" to 6'8.5" and 6'11" with lifts (then claim 7'1") would be the best increase in smv imo
it's unlikely you can get 2 LLs per bone because of soft tissue limitations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 17174
Is there also a arm lengthening?

my armspan is like at 6 3 at height 6 0 so i would increase both if i could

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, GigaAscender, Anomaly and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing

you can get 2 inches

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
will get soft tissue release
there's a guy on limblengthening forum that went from 5'9 to 6'7

he's crippled for life now :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member, gamma and 9 others
EUyh5ecWAAc4pUF

Either this or cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, Deleted member and 6 others
there's a guy on limblengthening forum that went from 5'9 to 6'7

he's crippled for life now :forcedsmile:
Who? only guys I saw getting close to 6 inches are myevolution and meck (163 to near 180)

Mogmaxxing, should move to a Latino neighborhood with 5'2 Guatemalan turbomanlets as well.
You would feel like you have top 0.00001% percentile height that way: a giant among men.
Czech photographer photographs shortest and tallest man in Nuevo Laredo in  Mexico | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Constantin Denis and Deleted member 17174
It's possible but cuck doctors only want to do one arm at a time in general because they fear the risk of infection.
so where is it possible to get it? any limb lengtheninig doctors?

• +1
Reactions: Anomaly, Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 17174
Op:
Horror Creepypasta GIF by PBS Digital Studios

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 17174

Jfl if you think you can get 6 and a half inches in LL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Enjoy being in a wheelchair at age 50

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, DivineBeing and Constantin Denis
Jfl if you think you can get 6 and a half inches in LL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

more like enjoy being in a wheelchair right after the surgery, until you die

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 17345
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Copexodius Maximus, ajq9q9wajka and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, GigaAscender and Deleted member 16369

Just go to a western clinic like Betz

Also for many people here, including me, it's either death or LL. @DivineBeing

• +1
Reactions: ajq9q9wajka and DivineBeing
Just go to a western clinic like Betz

Also for many people here, including me, it's either death or LL. @DivineBeing
yep Betz allows up to 5 inches per segment

3 inches is safe on femurs

it's cheap too only $60k

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Do what you want, but in my opinion, your height is quite good. With elevator shoes it's ideal. If I was you, I would invest this money to face maxxing.

it's unlikely you can get 2 LLs per bone because of soft tissue limitations
Actually it’s not unlikely. The lengthening that he described is very safe according to dr. Paley.

Actually it’s not unlikely. The lengthening that he described is very safe according to dr. Paley.
yeah but only because the CM gain per lengthening is low (4cm) in the plan he described. waste of time tbh

you can get 8cm in one lengthening sesson on both tibia and femur and the same outcome

if you try lengthening 8cm on femurs once and then another 8cm on femur again soft tissue most likely won't handle it

yeah but only because the CM gain per lengthening is low (4cm) in the plan he described. waste of time tbh

you can get 8cm in one lengthening sesson on both tibia and femur and the same outcome

if you try lengthening 8cm on femurs once and then another 8cm on femur again soft tissue most likely won't handle it
You can get 8cm in one lengthening session on the femur, but it is not recommended to lengthen 8cm on tibia at once, according to dr. Paley.

I'd commit actions that I cannot say here just to be 6.2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Fgsfds and DivineBeing

one day inshallah

Pure retardation. Why would you get LL surgery when you are already 6'2?

5'9 is ideal height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Whenever I'm feeling down, I just browse .org for a laugh