Getting matches on Tinder

B

Ballislife1000

Iron
How many of you use Tinder and how many matches have you gotten?

Most I've gotten in a day is 20. Then it tapers off to like 2 a day until it dies. Chad gets like 100 matches in a day.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Ballislife1000
How many of you use Tinder and how many matches have you gotten?
In frauded pics can get up to 70 in a week

Tried with some models with similar pheno and they can get around 70 in a week. Some even more.

Miro cech seems to be a tinder slayer with over 300 in a week or so.

I was banned for Chad fishing btw JFL

I must add I always made the location and range within 25-30 miles

So maybe much more if I had expanded the range

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Most I've gotten in a day is 20. Then it tapers off to like 2 a day until it dies. Chad gets like 100 matches in a day.
I got a ton when I first used it. I have around 200 now, which is decent. I feel like it’s better to approach when outside, which I’ve gotten more success.

Tried with some models with similar pheno and they can get around 70 in a week. Some even more.

That seems accurate. Chad can pull anyone on dating apps and real life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Tinder matches dont mean shit u fucking idiots

My 6'2 white golden eyes Chad friend only matched with ugly gooks yet IRL girls come up to him and ask him out all the time.

Majority of girls only use Tinder for making money off pics/venmo and getting insta followers

And all of the ones that smash are used up dry whores

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person

My 6'2 white golden eyes Chad friend only matched with ugly gooks yet IRL girls come up to him and ask him out all the time.

Majority of girls only use Tinder for making money off pics/venmo and getting insta followers

cope keep telling yourself that just because u cant get matches BRO

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, hebbewem, DidntRead and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
When my account was fresh I was getting like 10 matches a day, and now I barely get 1 match a day because of the algorithm.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel and Bechadish

ive noticed this as well. A ton of girls will put Snapchat or Instagram usernames and might not even use the app. I’ve had decent success on the app but in person is completely different. Whether you are at the gym or at the club with your friends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
When started I was getting about 1-5 a day. Two months later I get 0-1 per day. Uninstalled the app

no one uses tinder anymore

Last edited:
ive noticed this as well. A ton of girls will put Snapchat or Instagram usernames and might not even use the app. I’ve had decent success on the app but in person is completely different. Whether you are at the gym or at the club with your friends.
Yup, Tinder really isnt viable.

Locally when I was living in Toronto only 20+ matches. But when I did Warsaw Poland I got 60 matches in one day and 50 in Moscow within a day also. Wasnt using good pics. But matches are cope it's about message and reply rate

That’s not bad at all. I get replies but sometimes it doesn’t lead anywhere. It’s best to ask for Snapchat and Instagram. Most of them only want to talk on there. I’ve gotten success, so it’s not like it’s too terrible or anything. I’m also in the states lol. It’s probably different for you in Canada and Europe haha. Are the girls hot in those areas?

Around 10-15 a day

which pheno ?
Pheno pill is so brutal i can't never swallow this cunt pill

100 in the first 3 days, then around 30-40 per day

• Love it
Reactions: Bechadish
one of the few high class EE pheno.
And you are struggling with that ?
Not really the second best seems to be the mullato pheno so I'm not that upset

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
Not really the second best seems to be the mullato pheno so I'm not that upset
true. If you were full black tho it would have been pretty much over.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Im mulatto in a fairly big city in the UK last week i made a account and got over 140 matches in a week just swiping on everything then i deleted it and made a new one friday night currently i have 49 matches and 13 ugly ones that liked me but i havent swiped on

In London, in Asia I get more
Probably easier to slay in those countries. In the US man
Im mulatto in a fairly big city in the UK last week i made a account and got over 140 matches in a week just swiping on everything then i deleted it and made a new one friday night currently i have 49 matches and 13 ugly ones that liked me but i havent swiped on
It also depends on how often you are shown to other people. A ton of girls just promote there Snapchat’s and Instagram’s, barely going on Tinder lol. That isn’t bad. I heard people getting a ton of matches after making the app and then it dies down. It seems like there are quite a few people on here that are from Europe and other countries.

Last edited:
Locally when I was living in Toronto only 20+ matches. But when I did Warsaw Poland I got 60 matches in one day and 50 in Moscow within a day also. Wasnt using good pics. But matches are cope it's about message and reply rate

Yep. Match # literally does not matter. If you get 40 matches but only 5-10 reply, it's meaningless. I can get lots of matches with decent girls but only 1 in 100 or so will actually convert into a date and lay.

I've had tens of thousands of matches over the years but only a tiny fraction of those turned into anything.

• +1
Reactions: Ballislife1000
As long as you are getting some dates and more it’s fine. It is a numbers game to say the least bro.

When my account was fresh I was getting like 10 matches a day, and now I barely get 1 match a day because of the algorithm.
You got to make a new account at that point