MTNs should expect ZERO matches on dating apps

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
This guy says he hasn't gotten a match in 6 MONTHS. MTN isn't enough anymore to even be a beta provider. Perfectly normal looking MTNs like this are getting zero matches these days. Keep in mind for his age he probably slightly above average because he's in shape and has hair, and he's 6'0.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, murdah and Imretarded?
I always say MTN's don't get anything but people call me fakecel, MTN is slighty above being ugly. Some bad features and some good features but women won't like your bad features. LTN is ugly directly no woman is interested and subhumans should forget about relationships forever.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James, BoredPrince, WeiWei and 1 other person
Even I got a couple matches with no bio and a few selfies when I tried OD for a couple of days. And I was no higher than a MTN

Even I got a couple matches with no bio and a few selfies when I tried OD for a couple of days. And I was no higher than a MTN
New profiles always get a massive boost in the first week, so those few likes were probably from showing your profile to thousands of women. After that it dries up fast for average guys.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Lamoo are u trolling?? He looks like some ugly 40 year old math teacher

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_, WeiWei and iblamejews
New profiles always get a massive boost in the first week, so those few likes were probably from showing your profile to thousands of women. After that it dries up fast for average guys.
It depends on the location tbh

You’ll get 35 year old single moms and land whales as matches as an MTN. Of those, only 10% will respond to messages. Of the 10% that do, you’ll be realizing how much you’ve degraded yourself that you’re putting in all this work for a 3/10 single mom with a cavernous vagina who thinks she’s doing you a favor.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, N1666, normie_joe and 1 other person
This guy says he hasn't gotten a match in 6 MONTHS. MTN isn't enough anymore to even be a beta provider. Perfectly normal looking MTNs like this are getting zero matches these days. Keep in mind for his age he probably slightly above average because he's in shape and has hair, and he's 6'0.

I get matches every day on tinder and I live in a small city.

It's actually over if you get nothing lol. suicide is the only option

he's near 40 its over for that old on dating apps

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
This MTN+ guy got 6 matches in 6 months JFL. It's even more brutal out there than I thought.

For a spam of 6 months I had 26 likes, 6 matches. Just deleted my old profile and made this one a different email. Thanks for helping!

He would get 1000+ matches in asia, brutal locationpill

i hate dating apps, esp the ones that massively reduce your chances if u dont pay

death to their creators

i hate dating apps, esp the ones that massively reduce your chances if u dont pay

death to their creators
Dating apps are the main way couples meet these days. What's your alternative, going to a bar and spam approaching pua style?

• Ugh..
Reactions: wollet2
Dating apps are the main way couples meet these days. What's your alternative, going to a bar and spam approaching pua style?
it isnt the main u utterly deformed frankestein subhuman. and thats not the only alternative.
its over for you

• JFL
Reactions: _MVP_
He’s just oldcel, but getting no matches at 6 ft is crazy. If he larped his age he’d do much better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
if that guy is mtn then i’m chadlite

• JFL
I always say MTN's don't get anything but people call me fakecel, MTN is slighty above being ugly. Some bad features and some good features but women won't like your bad features. LTN is ugly directly no woman is interested and subhumans should forget about relationships forever.
true. females dont even consider subhumans and ltn, so mtn is the lowest

Dude hes 38...
you cant look like a fucking MTN at 38 on apps lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: _MVP_ and try2beme
Dude hes 38...
you cant look like a fucking MTN at 38 on apps lol.
Op wants to not think hes well over expired too cope lol rip

Theres psl then theres appeal even ltns could get matches my guy

Obv u need both in old but theres exceptions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and distance decay

you know hoeflation is bad when chads are dating sub5 indian girls

I've ran few MTNs (closer to HTN) and they got +99 in a day. By MTN I mean IRL MTN not the deformed subhuman that .org thinks of.

• +1
MTN is the new LTN in 2024

Thats a ltn. Pretty ugly.

Dating Apps are DEAD!