Getting more compliments after leanmaxxing

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
Or rather, losing weight...
2 instances
1) A few days ago it was my neighbor (a lady in her early 50s) complimenting me for losing weight and saying that I look good.
She's a landwhale, but a genuinely good person. She didn't compliment me until recently even though we say hi to each others pretty often in a week. I guess she actually looked at me well for once.

2) Another woman, in her late 40s, who's a friend of my mom. She didn't see me for several months, and after saying that I was around walking/running she immediately complimented my looks, saying that I look well

A reminder that all my life I've ALWAYS been overweight. Only recently I'm "average" weight for my size and the difference is like night and day. If I drop to body fat percentages tier I'm golden 😃

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 30918 and 11 others
bro became MILF slayer

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChickenRun, Jungcuck, wayme and 2 others
bro became MILF slayer
Not my fault most Italian women around me are single moms.
Ironically the vast majority of the compliments I got have always been from women older than me.
Their compliments are genuine.
The times girls my age complimented me, I simply asked them to "rate" me or tell me if I'm good looking.
The verdict is that I'm a handsome guy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, ReinerGeist1 and rand anon
wow bro so impressive thx for sharing

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
wow bro so impressive thx for sharing
I honestly regret not doing it sooner.
I've always been a somewhat chubby bastard, and now at average weight my jawline is already defined.
Just barely moving my jaw and I see a slight "hollow cheek" effect that most prettyboys have...
I wish I could have looksmaxxed in my teens. I wasn't blackpilled back then

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, AsGoodAsItGets and BrahminBoss
I honestly regret not doing it sooner.
I've always been a somewhat chubby bastard, and now at average weight my jawline is already defined.
Just barely moving my jaw and I see a slight "hollow cheek" effect that most prettyboys have...
I wish I could have looksmaxxed in my teens. I wasn't blackpilled back then
bro if I have a good jaw i would be slaying right now

• +1
bro if I have a good jaw i would be slaying right now
I have a good jaw.
A big and tall skull too. But none of that matters if you're a fat fuck is what I'm saying

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
nigga got a compliment from a grandma now thinks hes the shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NekotronXD and bradpittshairline
I have a good jaw.
A big and tall skull too. But none of that matters if you're a fat fuck is what I'm saying
yeah I have barrett tier FWHR and pretty good features but my jaw is shit I am gonna get implants at 18

• Woah
nigga got a compliment from a grandma now thinks hes the shit
My grandma and my mom are the only people who don't like me losing weight.
My mom thinks I'm way too skinny now 😂

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
My grandma and my mom are the only people who don't like me losing weight.
My mom thinks I'm way too skinny now 😂
bro I am 20 % Bodyfat skinny fat and my mom is telling me i am anorexic and i need to eat more

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and HeightPilledum
bro I am 20 % Bodyfat skinny fat and my mom is telling me i am anorexic and i need to eat more
Our moms probably aren't used to see us at a healthy body weight.
She knows other guys who are leaner/skinnier than me (they are sportscels or gymcels who aren't even buff or muscular, just lean) but she insists that I don't lose any more weight

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Our moms probably aren't used to see us at a healthy body weight.
She knows other guys who are leaner/skinnier than me (they are sportscels or gymcels who aren't even buff or muscular, just lean) but she insists that I don't lose any more weight
nah bro i think my mom is narcissistic and sees my potential and wants to sabotage me I am trying to get as lean as barrett rn because of my FHWR

• JFL
Where op lives

8F942538 1D83 4B0D 9688 55127B5EAAC5

• JFL
nah bro i think my mom is narcissistic and sees my potential and wants to sabotage me I am trying to get as lean as barrett rn because of my FHWR
Nha, I doubt that.
It's just that most mothers are too caring about their kids. Not intentional, but they end up sabotaging unintentionally their sons by pampering them too much and never telling them that looks matter.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and os_cria
Ok but asian girls are still ugly

Nha, I doubt that.
It's just that most mothers are too caring about their kids. Not intentional, but they end up sabotaging unintentionally their sons by pampering them too much and never telling them that looks matter.
i want to approach my mom with the idea of me getting surgery but i dont know if its a smart idea

• Woah
I've lived in both cities and bum fuck nowhere.
People are the exact same. But in case you wanted to know, I live in the Italian equivalent of "suburbs", aka small towns where everyone has a 2 story house and a garden

• Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and lunin7
i want to approach my mom with the idea of me getting surgery but i dont know if its a smart idea
Don't do it, broski.
Surgeries are also very dangerous if you're not fully developed. You might be a late bloomer for all you know.
The only surgeries thar are worth it are hair implants and nose surgery/reduction

Not my fault most Italian women around me are single moms.
Ironically the vast majority of the compliments I got have always been from women older than me.
Their compliments are genuine.
The times girls my age complimented me, I simply asked them to "rate" me or tell me if I'm good looking.
The verdict is that I'm a handsome guy
Where do u live nigga