Getting more fat made my face better

LilJojo

LilJojo

Equinox
All year round I’m usually on a cut/lean because I mainly forget to eat due to coffee/cigarettes and some other shit. I still look good with some muscles but now that I’ve been bulking my face has gotten fuller and more “sturdy”. I have a meso-deco skull which is tall so I look like an Auswitz prisoner when very lean. I don’t think leanmaxxing is for everyone tbf

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
All year round I’m usually on a cut/lean because I mainly forget to eat due to coffee/cigarettes and some other shit. I still look good with some muscles but now that I’ve been bulking my face has gotten fuller and more “sturdy”. I have a meso-deco skull which is tall so I look like an Auswitz prisoner when very lean. I don’t think leanmaxxing is for everyone tbf
Leanmaxxing isn't for everyone, certainly not for long faces with big noses like mine or certain skull shapes like yourself. The real blackpill is that a decent amount of guys look better with a little bit of fat on their face and not being bone dry lean.

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777, Tabula Rasa, greycel and 2 others
Leanmaxxing isn't for everyone, certainly not for long faces with big noses like mine or certain skull shapes like yourself. The real blackpill is that a decent amount of guys look better with a little bit of fat on their face and not being bone dry lean.
This forum thinks what looks good on models looks good on them too lmao

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, cheerio and JohnDoe
Thats not really a blackpill though. It’s a good trait to have I guess.

This forum thinks what looks good on models looks good on them too lmao
Yeah it's quite stupid, not every face looks good very lean like is parroted on this forum.

Being lean with muscle will look better though. Like Bale in American psycho and The machinist.

Thats not really a blackpill though. It’s a good trait to have I guess.
what trait? you mean the skullshape that OP has? yes it's a good thing to have, it's warrior skull i think.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
what trait? you mean the skullshape that OP has? yes it's a good thing to have, it's warrior skull i think.
Nah I don’t have a wide skull, it’s tall and long. I skullmog people brutally. Only thing I mog a lot

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Nah I don’t have a wide skull, it’s tall and long. I skullmog people brutally. Only thing I mog a lot
I think for skullcels being lean is way more important since there’s less area for the fat to go around and pad the face. Guys with big skulls like Chris Pratt look good, maybe even better, at a higher bf percentage like you said

I think for skullcels being lean is way more important since there’s less area for the fat to go around and pad the face. Guys with big skulls like Chris Pratt look good, maybe even better, at a higher bf percentage like you said
Yeah but if it’s narrow 1.70-178 it’s better to have a little fat

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
always coffee and cigarettes

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
being lean != to looking gaunt
you can be the same body fat in two different days but be completely glycogen depleted and dehydrated one of those days and look gaunt af where as the day where your glycogen stores are full and ur well hydrated ur face will look much fuller

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
lean is law for brachys they mog most mesos when lean too