Getting MSE in a week.

RichardwillImprove

RichardwillImprove

Zephir
Im getting MSE soon but my face width to height ratio is already high. Does anyone know is I get surgical assist where they cut the top of my maxilla if it will stop my from getting width gains. Also would I still get the lip width gains since thats the biggest aesthetic reason Im doing MSE. Ill be wearing a face mask for about 7 months for 21+ hours a day if you guys want me to document my progress and show before and after X-Ray Images ill be happy to do so. My doctor is Richard Ting whos pretty much the best MSE orthodontist there is so If u guys have any questions that u would like me to ask him when I meet him feel free to post below. Thanks.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6113, UltimateMan, Chadelite and 2 others
Does MSE always need 7 months then? And you should look proportional still because everything will get wider. Good luck and I’m jealous

What are you trying to achieve with MSE beside better airways and teeth?
Like which aesthetic changes you are trying to achieve.

Does MSE always need 7 months then? And you should look proportional still because everything will get wider. Good luck and I’m jealous
I was told for me personal expansion It will take 7-9 months from start to finish including complete healing.

• +1
Reactions: Fahkumram
What are you trying to achieve with MSE beside better airways and teeth?
Like which aesthetic changes you are trying to achieve.
Wider lips honestly. I have great bones all over but my lips look comically small because of my small ass narrow teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113, Chadelite, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
Check for palatal tori, makes splitting suture a real bitch.

Check for palatal tori, makes splitting suture a real bitch.
Damn that shit look painful. I dont got it though thank u for looking out.

how many mm expansion are you getting? gl anyway bro

how many mm expansion are you getting? gl anyway bro
Thanks dog. Honestly if it doesnt affect my midface width I want 7-10. If it does affect my midface width then Ill just ropemax or get lip surgery or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
What’s your current FWHR?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
What’s your current FWHR?
1.95 my zygo is protruded and prominent already and I like how it looks. That's whats carrying me so I dont want to fuck it up. If I do end up fucking it up well then gg i guess.

1.95 my zygo is protruded and prominent already and I like how it looks. That's whats carrying me so I dont want to fuck it up. If I do end up fucking it up well then gg i guess.
You can get to 2.05 without it really affecting your looks in a negative way, but I would be wary in going beyond that. By the time you expand enough to widen your lips I doubt your FWHR will be higher than that.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and RichardwillImprove
You can get to 2.05 without it really affecting your looks in a negative way, but I would be wary in going beyond that. By the time you expand enough to widen your lips I doubt your FWHR will be higher than that.
yea idk ill ask Dr. Richard Ting what the hell is up when I meet him. Ill also try to solve this whole angle for CCW rotation bullshit. Thank u for the advice my man.

• +1
Reactions: Hades
yea idk ill ask Dr. Richard Ting what the hell is up when I meet him. Ill also try to solve this whole angle for CCW rotation bullshit. Thank u for the advice my man.
Good luck man. Hope everything goes well.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and RichardwillImprove
How does widening your lips work? Does it not just stretch them fuck I have no idea now this would be achieved.

How does widening your lips work? Does it not just stretch them fuck I have no idea now this would be achieved.
Yea the lips essentially accommodate the increased width of the palate. I think ronald gained about 6mm of lip width from 10mm of expansion.

I would never do a orthodontic treatment for aesthetic. Never. But whatever

Sounds good then. I think my palate is average could be better but my face is already too wide so I am not considering that surgery for myself

Sounds good then. I think my palate is average could be better but my face is already too wide so I am not considering that surgery for myself
If im right u can get surgical assist which will negate face width gain but im not 100 percent sure about it. Gl tho.

Interesting that you’d want MSE with a self-described wide face. I’m getting MSE soon as well. But I have a narrow midface, so personally I would love to have the added width. Aiming for 10-12mm expansion.

What is your current IMW?

How much did it cost you and how did you find a doctor that accepted to apply MSE for you

How much did it cost you and how did you find a doctor that accepted to apply MSE for you
Overall it should cost 7-9k depending on whether I want surgical assist or not and Dr. Richard Ting is probably the most know orthodontist that does MSE. He'll give that shit to anyone even if you tell him its for aesthetic reasons.

Overall it should cost 7-9k depending on whether I want surgical assist or not and Dr. Richard Ting is probably the most know orthodontist that does MSE. He'll give that shit to anyone even if you tell him its for aesthetic reasons.

get surgery with the horizontal cut

• +1
Reactions: RichardwillImprove
get surgery with the horizontal cut
Appreciate the advice. Can u elaborate on that please. What are the benefits and will it make sure I dont increase my width.

The MSE surgical assist is not a universal or even published procedure that I know of. You would have to ask him.

Interesting that you’d want MSE with a self-described wide face. I’m getting MSE soon as well. But I have a narrow midface, so personally I would love to have the added width. Aiming for 10-12mm expansion.

What is your current IMW?
40 but the reason I have to get it is for health but I have to maximize the benifit as much as possible.

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
  • +1
Appreciate the advice. Can u elaborate on that please. What are the benefits and will it make sure I dont increase my width.

By doing that you won’t have zygomatic expansion and the maxilla expansion is assured.

It is basically a minimally invasive SARME.

• +1
By doing that you won’t have zygomatic expansion and the maxilla expansion is assured.

It is basically a minimally invasive SARME.
Thank u man. Its great that I wont have zygomatic expansion but what else will change in my face. Will my lips and nose still get bigger? Also since the maxilla is still expanding where does the bone go since my midface wont expand with the procedure. Thanks.

Dude how do u have 7-9k at 22yo, I am miring hard rn

• Love it
Reactions: UltimateMan