Getting my first IPL tomorrow

mlbmogger252

mlbmogger252

A handsome face is a silent recommendation
Getting my first of at least two booked (will probably make it 4-6) IPL sessions tomorrow. Gonna update under this post how it goes.

My goal is to fix redness/hyperpigmentation. Already on tret (haven’t used for 3 days to prepare for this) and have cleared up 99% of my acne besides the occasional chin pimple which I can’t really prevent but it goes away in a day so idgaf.

If this clears my scarring I can finally claim HTN and this is just the start of my journey. :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Lidian, TechnoBoss and NZb6Air
Getting my first of at least two booked (will probably make it 4-6) IPL sessions tomorrow. Gonna update under this post how it goes.

My goal is to fix redness/hyperpigmentation. Already on tret (haven’t used for 3 days to prepare for this) and have cleared up 99% of my acne besides the occasional chin pimple which I can’t really prevent but it goes away in a day so idgaf.

If this clears my scarring I can finally claim HTN and this is just the start of my journey. :feelsgood:
post b/a

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and mlbmogger252
Just got round 1 done. Got a facial + extraction too. Stung a little but overall wasn’t bad at all. Also the esthetician was really hot so that was a plus. She was nice and said if it doesn’t start to fade in 6 weeks we can change to micro needling at the same price which is very nice.

Will post updates throughout the weeks on my progress

• +1
Reactions: Lidian