Getting older is depressing

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
Especially as an incel.

As a kid, I was always extremely excited when a birthday came up. All I could ever think about was getting new toys and having my friends come over. It was like a new milestone in life. But now? I dread it.

Birthdays are now nothing more than a reminder that I'm getting older, and nobody even remembers that it's my birthday except for me and my parents.

I know I don't have much room to complain considering there are guys out there who are real oldcels (bless their poor souls), but getting older is just painful in general. Nothing changes anymore except for the calendar and the years I've been alive.

Is adulthood nothing more than just waiting for the inevitable to happen?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BrettyBoy, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 4 others
:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac, Autist and 1 other person
I know how you feel bro, when I was a kid I was full of energy and excitement and I was so curious about the world. I genuinely enjoyed living.

Puberty changed all that. I’m now a lonely and miserable rotter. :feelsrope:

It is over.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, kobecel, Blitz and 3 others
Even if you don't get in the casket yourself, the casket will still get to you.
Normalfags are always coping trying to distract themselves from the fact that they're going to die someday.

I know how you feel bro, when I was a kid I was full of energy and excitement and I was so curious about the world. I genuinely enjoyed living.

Puberty changed all that. I’m now a lonely and miserable rotter. :feelsrope:

It is over.
The story of my life tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
try stimulants
I could use with some “stimulants” right now tbh. :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I’ve been thinking the same. If only our 20s were a few years longer. Hear me out here, but you could legit fake your age to be younger. Take just two years off what you are now for example. Keeping track of age is actually a relatively new thing in the last 120 years or so. Back in the day peopel legit didn’t know how old they were so they just gave estimates and could be three to five years off sometimes.
Turn back time and say your age is whatever you want. No one will know really.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1171 and BornAgainChad
try vyvanse

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Any legal ones you recommend, afraid of fbi niggers and going to northeast dc again tbh ngl.
I have a feeling that ritalin is one he might recommend..

I’ve been thinking the same. If only our 20s were a few years longer. Hear me out here, but you could legit fake your age to be younger. Take just two years off what you are now for example. Keeping track of age is actually a relatively new thing in the last 120 years or so. Back in the day peopel legit didn’t know how old they were so they just gave estimates and could be three to five years off sometimes.
Turn back time and say your age is whatever you want. No one will know really.
I guess I could lie and say I'm 15 since that's how I look. Many people also mistake me as a minor, and people still don't really treat me as an adult.
Could I perhaps change my birth certificate? :feelshmm:

I honestly wish that teen years would last 10x longer.

I guess I could lie and say I'm 15 since that's how I look. Many people also mistake me as a minor, and people still don't really treat me as an adult.
Could I perhaps change my birth certificate? :feelshmm:

I honestly wish that teen years would last 10x longer.
People faked their age to go to war and lived the lie till their dying day. Just say you lost your birth certificate and go get another one, putting whatever birthdate you want on it. Might be a slight process but still very doable.

People faked their age to go to war and lived the lie till their dying day. Just say you lost your birth certificate and go get another one, putting whatever birthdate you want on it. Might be a slight process but still very doable.
Now if only I was low inhib enough to try this that would be great

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
20s are your last chance to enjoy this life, after that it's death.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
I hear you when you say no one remembers your birthday.
Last year, my best friend didn't remember.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad