Getting Picked Up As a Man Is The Most Brutal Thing Ever (BRUTAL STORY)

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
so there was this nigga who weighed like 240 (pure muscle) and we were next to some girls and we were play fighting and he decided he wanted to be druski2funny and pick me up. Shit is lame asf cuz he knows i am bones. Whats even more brutal is that i heightmogged him. He was like 5'11 and im 6'4. Bro the girls laughed and cant take me seriously anymore. This is why i fucking hate manlets, they always want to be the funniest niggas when girls are around

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 28691 and 5 others
At least you heightmog...

Last edited:
you’re the cuck for letting him pick you up in the first place lol

drop your weight next time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, kebab and Nick.Harte
I don't care about your cringy little Story, as soon as I saw your retarded avi I decided to not read a single Word because you are a boring fucking Person. Shut the fuck up no one fucking Cares you bitch Ass nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, MaxillaMaxing, kebab and 5 others

Deadass lol what the fuck is wrong with this jigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167

I tried my nigga. im like 201 max

I don't care about your cringy little Story, as soon as I saw your retarded avi I decided to not read a single Word because you are a boring fucking Person. Shut the fuck up no one fucking Cares you bitch Ass nigger
dnr nigger

I tried my nigga. im like 201 max
Why are you play fighting and letting other men pick you up in the first place nigga are you a homo

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 26642 and Nick.Harte
Why are you play fighting and letting other men pick you up in the first place nigga are you a homo
nigga ofc u think play fighting is homo you probbaly have sword fights with niggas in the school bathrooms

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Sprinkles
nigga ofc u think play fighting is homo you probbaly have sword fights with niggas in the school bathrooms
Nigga how old are you

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
he wants a daddy to take care of him.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Primalsplit
he wants a daddy to take care of him.
These niggas have no home training or fathers lol how are you letting other niggas pick you up in front of foids if you’re above HS level age lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Sprinkles and Nick.Harte

I don’t play with anyone. Too sigma for that shit

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Nick.Harte
You should have let him keep emasculating you. Women love that submissive shit in 2023. Learn the female gaze cos now they'll want to peg you even more than they did before u got manhandled.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
These niggas have no home training or fathers lol how are you letting other niggas pick you up in front of foids if you’re above HS level age lmao
ur only home training is eating chicken and getting ur ass beat by ur dead father cause you got bad grades

Yh but it's only fun and games when you mock 5'8 manlets right? Deserved

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Dw some women don't mind lifting you up and would if they could. Low T if you don't wanna be in this manlets position playfighting with a 6'4 fogger

Dw some women don't mind lifting you up and would if they could. Low T if you don't wanna be in this manlets position playfighting with a 6'4 fogger

seconds after this vid finished he got brutally pegged and dominated inside the bathroom by a 12 inch BBC strap on

• Ugh..
Reactions: SecularIslamist
even a 6ft4 can pass as a femboy homie

so there was this nigga who weighed like 240 (pure muscle) and we were next to some girls and we were play fighting and he decided he wanted to be druski2funny and pick me up. Shit is lame asf cuz he knows i am bones. Whats even more brutal is that i heightmogged him. He was like 5'11 and im 6'4. Bro the girls laughed and cant take me seriously anymore. This is why i fucking hate manlets, they always want to be the funniest niggas when girls are around
Die sex haver