Getting praised by turbomanlets for being average height is such an ego boost

ilyess

ilyess

محرقة اليهود لم تحدث
Was in class and shit hot af so the prof told the manlet (5'4 at best)near the remote to turn the air conditioner on but he is too short to grab it, he tried loled at him a bit then he turned around and since the class is mostly foids with this guy,another 2 manlets and me (6') he asked for help to grab the remote and when i was reaching my hand to the remote i could see that look in his eyes i don't have the words for it jfl i gave it to him so he can at least turn it on and don't feel bad about himself idk and he said "being tall is a true bless from god" chuckled and went back to my place ego boosted :what:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rolloftape, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 2729 and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10949, .👽. and 1 other person
are you average height in oyour school

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Deleted member 13197
cursed world

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Entschuldigung, ilyess and 1 other person
are you saying 6ft is average height, so we tell you "no 6ft is tall, you're tall bro, not average height" so you get your ego boosted again?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rolloftape, onfiresems, bernanddrago and 3 others
are you saying 6ft is average height, so we tell you "no 6ft is tall, you're tall bro, not average height" so you get your ego boosted again?
no gaycel, you know would be nice if true but then i would be just coping and seeking comfort lol.
6' is not tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Entschuldigung and AlwaysHaveQuestions
i mean height is cope for dating but shit like this makes me sad. :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Baldingman1998, Entschuldigung and 2 others
:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
no gaycel, you know would be nice if true but then i would be just coping and seeking comfort lol.
6' is not tall

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

"Average". Legit 6ft barefoot is almost 90 percentile in Algeria. OP is guaranteed 5'8 - 5'9 larping as 6ft...

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape, CANI and bernanddrago

• Asia -> 6' barefoot
  • Middle East -> 6'1 barefoot (Algeria= Arab so counts)
  • US -> 6'2 barefoot
  • Avg. Europe -> 6'2.5-6'3 barefoot
  • Netherlands -> 6'3-6'4 barefoot
Was in class and shit hot af so the prof told the manlet (5'4 at best)near the remote to turn the air conditioner on but he is too short to grab it, he tried loled at him a bit then he turned around and since the class is mostly foids with this guy,another 2 manlets and me (6') he asked for help to grab the remote and when i was reaching my hand to the remote i could see that look in his eyes i don't have the words for it jfl i gave it to him so he can at least turn it on and don't feel bad about himself idk and he said "being tall is a true bless from god" chuckled and went back to my place ego boosted :what:

Stop coping you subhuman.

Attachments

• 1622478261294.png
    1622478261294.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 9
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice
6ft is short end of average (6’2)

Literally over for gigamanlets like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729