Getting Punched With an Implant

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
If you have custom wraparound jaw implant like the attached below, or somehow think by accident, you take impact to your face.
What would happen ?
Why people assumed "you're fucked" ?
Actually if you have an bimax or side wing, that metals they put in your face after cutting bones can be distorted by impact and need a second surgery.
But implant taking impact doesn't mean your bones will be crack. It can still be safe since it's a silicone. It would even smooth the impact for that area.
Why would it be so bad to get punch with an implant ?
@SurgerySoon what do you think ?

Attachments

• Former-design-of-the-chin-wing-osteotomy-In-patients-with-hyperdivergent-skeletal-class.jpg
    Former-design-of-the-chin-wing-osteotomy-In-patients-with-hyperdivergent-skeletal-class.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 18
  • maxresdefault (6).jpg
    maxresdefault (6).jpg
    55 KB · Views: 18
  • unnamed (5).jpg
    unnamed (5).jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 14
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 11
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It is screwed in your bones, shouldn't get fucked easily. But if it is a severe impact yea well you'll need to get it fixed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and randomvanish
It is screwed in your bones, shouldn't get fucked easily. But if it is a severe impact yea well you'll need to get it fixed.

Taking a severe impact can fuck any kind of bone in your face without an implant anyway. I saw big guys with big skull getting jaw fractures by a punch.

Attachments

• asdasdsad.JPG
    asdasdsad.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 73
  • +1
How often are you getting in fights now? How many times have you been punched? I'm not sure why a forum full of non-gymcels is worried about being punched

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc and randomvanish
Taking a severe impact can fuck any kind of bone in your face without an implant anyway. I saw big guys with big skull getting jaw fractures by a punch.
main-qimg-9584aacd3202d3a763943dc8a3029ac5

mma fighter

How often are you getting in fights now? How many times have you been punched? I'm not sure why a forum full of non-gymcels is worried about being punched
this.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202, randomvanish and 1 other person
I'm not doing any martial arts but a fight can happen in a wink, you can never know. I just don't understand why people always refer taking an impact will fucked your face so you should choose osteotomies. No relation whatsoever.
But it's not just a fight, you can took an impact in daily life anyway. Just trying to calculating possibilities.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
The bone around it is more likely to break than the implant itself.

I never understood why meek incels who rarely leave their house are suddenly concerned about getting into bar brawls once they get implants.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Edgar, Zeta ascended and 2 others
The bone around it is more likely to break than the implant itself.

I never understood why meek incels who rarely leave their house are suddenly concerned about getting into bar brawls once they get implants.

Because worrying about confrontations and avoiding them is what beta males do. That's a bigger turn off to girls than any defect you may have fixed with the surgery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moggy and randomvanish
Because worrying about confrontations and avoiding them is what beta males do. That's a bigger turn off to girls than any defect you may have fixed with the surgery.
dude chill i'm not that type of guy.
but i become one if this is too risky.

however it doesn't look like at all. So i'm trying to figure out why exactly they refer chin wing etc. over an implant.

Last edited:
  • +1
fighting is gay regardless bro

some nigger body checking you on the street isnt worth the confrontation and eventual fight that leads to severe brain damage from your head hitting the concrete

treat your body like a temple. just learn self defense and head movement. fighting is for low iq people, check the worldstarhiphop site, literally all the videos are ghetto street fights cuz only black ppl enjoy that shit

normal ppl watch ufc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and randomvanish