Getting Really Depressed, Feel Like Giving Up, Considering Suicide

My parents literally paid for the surgery and we aren't wealthy by any means. I work a low paying fucking loser job, which sucks balls and I just started recently after years of being an unemployed college drop-out.
Holy smokes u literally made ur folks pay for surgery when u haven’t even softmaxxed jfl ur pathetic af pls go through with it op it would be irresponsible of u to reproduce anyways

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and pneumocystosis
Holy smokes u literally made ur folks pay for surgery when u haven’t even softmaxxed jfl ur pathetic af pls go through with it op it would be irresponsible of u to reproduce anyways
I had already lost the weight at one point in 2018 and had extremely subhuman bone structure. Subsequently I got depressed and the weight came back. I tried numerous other creams for acne but my parents were against me going on Accutane.

First listen to this great music Listen to Enigma - The Rivers of Belief (The Returning Silence) by GoldenStars on #SoundCloud

I won't bluepill you and say don't rope but what I can say is, this life might in the end me the only chance you get to experience, if there is nothingness after life, no more consciousness and all of us are going to die anyways. People have it far worse than you, just look at the cartel vids or ppl who die unexpectedly, ppl suffering from cancer and shit like that. So before you rope, my advice would be get all the surgeries you can, exhaust your potential, obv don't become like the bogdanof twins, get what you need, moneymax hard. If not that, join some gang or cartel and punish normies (in Minecraft) find some passion, in the end all of this is meaningless, even sex is meaningless, what entails after nihilism is that nothing has inherent purpose, not reproduction, not sex, nothing. We are just ants on a speck of dust floating in the middle of nowhere with no direction. Whatever happiness someone else finds, it's also meaningless. So as a final point I would just say this, do whatever you want, hurt anyone you want, this might be your only chance at sentience. Roping seems meaningless as well, why, because nothing has meaning. Whatever you do, it won't change the world, the only thing would be there would be no you. After a 100byears no one would remember you, your family won't be there and the world would just be moving, revolving around the sun, people will keep fighting, dying, disease will spread.

OP what's stopping you from going back to India seeing as you know lang & culture?

Stop bragging in my face, I want to be desirable and loved by women. I want to have a good looking face, that's all that matters.
yeah, you can forget that real quick.

I had already lost the weight at one point in 2018 and had extremely subhuman bone structure. Subsequently I got depressed and the weight came back. I tried numerous other creams for acne but my parents were against me going on Accutane.
If you had extremely subhuman bone structure then why, in so many posts before, have you asked about predictive effects of weight loss on face fat? Did you lose it all? What BF did you go down to?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 14392
this nigga is doing Olympic level mental gymnastics to avoid losing weight

• +1
Reactions: Hellcat, Baldingman1998, klamus and 1 other person
By the way, what matters in the end is friendship and love for the person beauty of the woman in 5 years with her makes no difference, you get used to it and see her as normal, beauty matters only at the beginning, then you think it matters is cope and also agepill is brutal

• Hmm...
Reactions: pneumocystosis
this nigga is doing Olympic level mental gymnastics to avoid losing weight
Thats why I said burger wrost than crack, nigga want a girl that want a fat ass lazy nigga

If you had extremely subhuman bone structure then why, in so many posts before, have you asked about predictive effects of weight loss on face fat? Did you lose it all? What BF did you go down to?
Because this was before I had infraorbital rim implants. Afterwards I didn't get down to the same level of leanness. Also from last time I know my tear troughs are still recessed but less than before the surgery. According to doctors I have a large jaw and my cheekbones aren't recessed. I need to know how my jaw will look after buccal fat removal. Filler might have been better to get after I had gotten leaner.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yuyu
My parents literally paid for the surgery and we aren't wealthy by any means. I work a low paying fucking loser job, which sucks balls and I just started recently after years of being an unemployed college drop-out.
thats your fault

do drugs and live like a low inhib beast

it sucks for you, but you got yourself in this situation. only you can get yourself out of there. stop whining like a bitch and start losing weight. it's pretty straightforward. if you're not willing to do that then stfu

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and ChristianChad
Stop bragging in my face, I want to be desirable and loved by women. I want to have a good looking face, that's all that matters.
Then looksmax lol. You should be channeling your energy to looksmaxing!

Take magic mushrooms or do holotropic breathing for a quantum leap in fixing your depression

• +1
Reactions: babineux
Feel like life's not worth living anymore. I am fat af but I know I have recessed infraorbital, lateral orbital rims and mandible, so my bone structure won't look good either. Maybe I can get up-to LTN if I am lucky lmao, which is still shit, maybe people will be a little nicer and women won't avoid me as much. But I will still be as undateable and unloveable as ever. I will never get to experience true desire from a woman, I will never get the pleasure of looking down a street and mogging everyone I see. I will never receive favorable judgements on my personality because of my looks, never have people vying to be my friend, never get preferential treatment anywhere from anyone, that is all reserved for HTN+. Even with surgery nothing higher than MTN will ever happen, and that's with a lot of pain, money and risk. I just wish I could have eaten a proper diet, mewed, completed my braces treatment without breaking too many brackets and quitting halfway, wasn't born with a missing tooth on my right upper jaw, wasn't curry, didn't suffer autism. I could have had a better-looking face and my nose and other facial features wouldn't have been destroyed by puberty. Maybe this was my destiny and that's all could have ever happened, I will be stuck with this ugly ass male face forever

The best experiences I had from girls before the age of 16 when I was decent looking is nothing in comparison to what a popular White/Black NT normie experiences. Being autistic, unpopular, and curry did me in hard. The only girls who showed some interest, and I am not even sure how much of it was real, were curry foids or the rare mixed chick who I couldn't tell. Nearly all of them were unattractive too. Even at the height of my SMV, this is the best I could get attention from. Maybe I could have done something with them, but it's nothing compared to the happiness I could have had if I had just been born differently. Reading about the attention some of the people on incel forums get makes me realize my SMV was nothing compared to theirs. Perhaps being an autistic curry is that much of a death sentence. When I tried talking to some of the females I didn't know who showed interest in me, I wasn't able to find them at all. It was like fate was conspiring against me and ensuring I remained unloved and untouched. Without fighting my destiny by paying a cheap ass hooker I'd still be a KV, and it's not enough.

What's the point in living? If someone here could help me find an online drug dealer, I would purchase a shit ton of fetanyl and end my life ASAP. Unfortunately, it's very hard to get drugs when you don't know people, unlike all the NTs who know real drug dealers. I considered ODing on kratom but it's far too unlikely. I had an opportunity to OD on opoids once and I refused to take it, even flushed all the pills down the toilet. Now I find myself really regretting the decision after realizing it's over for me. Worst part is I gotta go to work tomorrow, where I am ignored and avoided by everyone. I suppose at least I can pass time and feel productive, I am even more depressed at home.
get your fat ass off the couch, do some cardio, and stop complaining. fat people can’t be incels unless they look ugly even when lean

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
' I am fat af' stopped reading here. lose weight then come back

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and stevielake
This thread epitomizes the current state of the blackpill. Amount of greycel and bluepill bullshit is astounding.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
I understand your pain to some extent, i used to be totally invisible and blackpill made me mentally ill and depressed as fuck.

• +1
take roids go on hrt instead of fent ur brain is 2 feminine 😹😹😹

I saw your face, you’re not ugly, you just need to cut bodyfat and from there we can improve more. Also, suicide is never an option. There will always be reasons to keep going.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Have u ever done the breathwork stuff? What does it do
Studies. The breathwork apparently replicates psychedelics to a degree where it could be used as a replacement in a way.
Never done it, I might down the line though.
Not trying to cite a bunch of studies right now but it's pretty well know that psychedelics are very good for depression.

Stopped reading after "I'm fat af". You will single handedly triple your SMV once u cut the weight, stop the BS

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, CyprusGD and Tasty17
Feel like life's not worth living anymore. I am fat af but I know I have recessed infraorbital, lateral orbital rims and mandible, so my bone structure won't look good either. Maybe I can get up-to LTN if I am lucky lmao, which is still shit, maybe people will be a little nicer and women won't avoid me as much. But I will still be as undateable and unloveable as ever. I will never get to experience true desire from a woman, I will never get the pleasure of looking down a street and mogging everyone I see. I will never receive favorable judgements on my personality because of my looks, never have people vying to be my friend, never get preferential treatment anywhere from anyone, that is all reserved for HTN+. Even with surgery nothing higher than MTN will ever happen, and that's with a lot of pain, money and risk. I just wish I could have eaten a proper diet, mewed, completed my braces treatment without breaking too many brackets and quitting halfway, wasn't born with a missing tooth on my right upper jaw, wasn't curry, didn't suffer autism. I could have had a better-looking face and my nose and other facial features wouldn't have been destroyed by puberty. Maybe this was my destiny and that's all could have ever happened, I will be stuck with this ugly ass male face forever

The best experiences I had from girls before the age of 16 when I was decent looking is nothing in comparison to what a popular White/Black NT normie experiences. Being autistic, unpopular, and curry did me in hard. The only girls who showed some interest, and I am not even sure how much of it was real, were curry foids or the rare mixed chick who I couldn't tell. Nearly all of them were unattractive too. Even at the height of my SMV, this is the best I could get attention from. Maybe I could have done something with them, but it's nothing compared to the happiness I could have had if I had just been born differently. Reading about the attention some of the people on incel forums get makes me realize my SMV was nothing compared to theirs. Perhaps being an autistic curry is that much of a death sentence. When I tried talking to some of the females I didn't know who showed interest in me, I wasn't able to find them at all. It was like fate was conspiring against me and ensuring I remained unloved and untouched. Without fighting my destiny by paying a cheap ass hooker I'd still be a KV, and it's not enough.

What's the point in living? If someone here could help me find an online drug dealer, I would purchase a shit ton of fetanyl and end my life ASAP. Unfortunately, it's very hard to get drugs when you don't know people, unlike all the NTs who know real drug dealers. I considered ODing on kratom but it's far too unlikely. I had an opportunity to OD on opoids once and I refused to take it, even flushed all the pills down the toilet. Now I find myself really regretting the decision after realizing it's over for me. Worst part is I gotta go to work tomorrow, where I am ignored and avoided by everyone. I suppose at least I can pass time and feel productive, I am even more depressed at home.
if even one girl was into you, that shows u arent an incel so no need to worry.

lose weight bro

Anyway it will take 6-8 months for me to lose weight so I will be fat for a long time.
6-8 months isn’t a long time at all. Think about how many years you’ve wasted on rotting like it’s nothing. I just wasted a whole year doing close to nothing and my whole adolescence too it goes by so fast.

• +1
Reactions: zeek and Hellcat
Don’t do it. I promise you things will get better

• JFL
*on a website called looksmax*
"i'm fat af but why don't women love me??☹☹"
tf do you expect retard maybe those other fat niggas with girls are rich, you aren't so go work on improving something at least.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Nope, they have friends and the love and support of their significant others. They have better social skills and are smarter than me too. I have literally nothing in my life. Absolute fucking zero. Nobody on the planet has it worse than me, no fucking body.
Fuck you, I have it worse than you. I am skinny and still get treated like shit or ignored by women, I don’t even have the hope of just stopping eating ( easiest looksmax ) and become attractive

Fuck you, I have it worse than you. I am skinny and still get treated like shit or ignored by women, I don’t even have the hope of just stopping eating ( easiest looksmax ) and become attractive
My face won't improve much by losing weight. I probably won't even reach LTN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
My face won't improve much by losing weight. I probably won't even reach LTN.
Its worth it, do it . Eat high protein so you will get satiated on less calories

Its worth it, do it . Eat high protein so you will get satiated on less calories
I don't see that much of a point since my face will still be ugly

Monkmax, really. That’s it.

Most girls settle, really chad only has a truly genuine existence. However, lots of men are still happy because they cope in another way, life is coping. If you can't cope you can't live life, it's as simple as that.

Find a good cope and live your life
agree with the general sentiment but rope > cope. The thing is rarely are things as bad as we think. most people do have the capacity to ascend to a good life without coping. But it can require things like geomaxing, leveraging substances for NT and more. in op case, he claims he is a incel autistic curry. Most incels have hte capacity to ascend to MTN easily through a couple surgerys, then you move to a curry friendly country, finaly for autism you can try leveraging substances to increase your confidence and sociability. this should be enough to ascend to an acceptable curry girl. Of course it wouldn't be david gandy experience, but that experience is so incredibly rare. most chads dont get that. much of your suicidal ideation is coming from comparing yourself to others. im not a cuck, i dont tell you not to compare yourself to others, its important for knowing your place and thus knowing how to improve but you also need to live knowing that whatever happens will happen. True happyness is still attainable. Now of course if you are a 5'4 burn victim with autism then indeed its over, but thats rare

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga