getting rich mogs looks

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
i was in monaco (the richest country in the world where every 3rd person is a millionair) and my observation confirms that money > looks

fuck feelings, fuck girls, fuck love. money mogs all of this shit. of course u shouldnt be some fat balding fuck (even they get girls by being rich btw), but money helps you looksmaxxing anyways

water is wet i know, wet like stacy pussy when you invite her to your yacht

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: user123456, 5'7 zoomer, AspiringMogger and 9 others
it will never replace the feeling of beign really loved by a woman because of your pretty face and big dick (real love):feelswhy:.

You will only fuck women that fake all that moans and orgasms for money.:feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Costcosuperstore, Brootal and 5 others
Stacies are gold diggers indeed, that's why they looksmaxxed to be known by successful men and escape the average life. You see this all the time on IG.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Richard Cheese and buflek
it will never replace the feeling of beign really loved by a woman because of your pretty face and big dick (real love):feelswhy:.

You will only fuck women that fake all that moans and orgasms for money.:feelswhy:
in the end looks fade away and a girl will not love you as much as in your prime anyways

in the end looks fade away and a girl will not love you as much as in your prime anyways
but one can hold that great memories of real love, wich is the most fulfilling feel,all thanks to his great face and dick genetics.

U r subhuman lol
Ure a pajeet that says he was in monaco cuz he got it in geoguessr
@sub5c3l

Last edited:

But you‘ll be fw them atleast

But according to many people here, only looks matter, even if you live in a place like this:
Untitled-design-98.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Dimaaa5
Money is REAL attraction ppl fail to understand this
Women value money and status MORE THAN MEN
If ur at least mtn but ur rich af u will get women above ur looksmatcg

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, buflek, butterworld and 1 other person
Money is REAL attraction ppl fail to understand this
Women value money and status MORE THAN MEN
If ur at least mtn but ur rich af u will get women above ur looksmatcg
what if ur statusmaxxed bbc billionaire

ur personality isn’t going to be equal to millions of dollars

your jokes aren’t that funny

money is more real than monkey brain evolution manipulation

IMG 4819

Last edited:
U r subhuman lol
Ure a pajeet that says he was in monaco cuz u got it in geoguessr
@sub5c3l
one more time and ur ignored

Waterrr, money is literally the only thing that matters lol

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and noobs
Felt like shit when I was in Monaco, got shekelmogged so hard

• +1
Reactions: buflek
i was in monaco (the richest country in the world where every 3rd person is a millionair) and my observation confirms that money > looks

fuck feelings, fuck girls, fuck love. money mogs all of this shit. of course u shouldnt be some fat balding fuck (even they get girls by being rich btw), but money helps you looksmaxxing anyways

water is wet i know, wet like stacy pussy when you invite her to your yacht
Even harder to acquire than good looks

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
you can’t get rich or famous unless you get pushed by the Jews and become one of their puppets like p diddy

money matters but 99% of people wont have enough of it to trump looks JFL

red pill niggas been preaching that for years

But according to many people here, only looks matter, even if you live in a place like this:
Untitled-design-98.jpg
that house would mog hard after renovation lmao in the current economy having a crib like that makes you a winner

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and noobs