Getting slightly leaner

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

More Plates More Dates
Would guess im at 17% bodyfat right here. I weigh 90 kg and am 6’1. Trying to get sub 10% bodyfat, i always thought i was lean, but oh boy what was i wrong. You always have so much more fat to lose than you think. I also have an ok amount of muscle so i can look “leaner” at a higher bodyfat % and yes i am flexing hard asf🤣. The right picture has better lighting.

Attachments

• IMG_7308.jpeg
    IMG_7308.jpeg
    254.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7309.jpeg
    IMG_7309.jpeg
    249.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
You have a blocky waist
Still mogs mine unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
You have a blocky waist
Still mogs mine unfortunately
I think a higher bodyfat creates the illusion of a blockier waist. Cutting down will get rid of that illusion i guess. In combination with developing my shoulders and back more.

I think a higher bodyfat creates the illusion of a blockier waist. Cutting down will get rid of that illusion i guess. In combination with developing my shoulders and back more.
That and obliques
Mostly just genetics.

Your frame looks like shit

Your frame looks like shit
What exactly look shit lol. The fact is that your frame is shit and now you prospect your insecurities onto others with hate to make yourself feel better as an defense mechanism.

What exactly look shit lol. The fact is that your frame is shit and now you prospect your insecurities onto others with hate to make yourself feel better as an defense mechanism.
My frame isn't shit
Your waist is a block, you look bloated all the time

your frame def above average but not insane

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
My frame isn't shit
Your waist is a block, you look bloated all the time
Waist is indeed a bit blocky, but my bodyfat % is definitely not low. My scapula and clavicles are definitely above average. Cutting down wont make my me waist like a greek god but it will improve. So saying my frame is shit is a retarded low iq response. @Orc agree?

Would guess im at 17% bodyfat right here. I weigh 90 kg and am 6’1. Trying to get sub 10% bodyfat, i always thought i was lean, but oh boy what was i wrong. You always have so much more fat to lose than you think. I also have an ok amount of muscle so i can look “leaner” at a higher bodyfat % and yes i am flexing hard asf🤣. The right picture has better lighting.
I wouldn’t call you Lean at all

i see that you are pulling up your boxers to hide those fat love handles…get a grip man

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
You need to stop training your lower waist and focus more on back