Getting swiped left on by femcels DESTROYS me

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Many apps and sites (like OkCupid) have got rid of this feature - letting someone know that they've visited your profile. This dumb app hasn't and can drive ppl insane.

Don't get me wrong im not expecting every femcel who sees my profile to like. But the fact that many do and still swipe left really does destroy me. I mean there was no way in hell I was gonna like back anyway. Some of these girls are older than me - but I've had girls still like my profile 30+
Sketch 1707013493475

Sketch 1707013487207

Even when I did Chadlite experiment these femcels still ignore en masse. God the West is so finished with hypergamy. I tell you homos, curry culture and western-induced hypergamy is the most LETHAL COMBINATION but nobody believes me.

Everyone thinks these pajeetas are easy to slay because they're femcels / landwhales on average. No nigga this is a marriage app so has combined the best intentions in people (marriage / LTR) with the worst possible matchmaking facilitation service possible (online app). It's no wonder most of my highest quality likes have almost always come from abroad. Just goes to show its over for Muslims in the West.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, Corleone and 3 others
Happened to me which is why I became obsessed with my oneitis

wtf 😭😭

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, Canwefixit and 5 others
She looks good for her age, if she lost a bit of weight she'd be hot
if you think this girl who has racoon like under eye and looks like shes fucking possesed looks good for her age then you need therapy bro,this pic will give me nightmares tonight.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, bloomercel, Deleted member 41371 and 2 others
View attachment 2721788 if you think this girl who has racoon like under eye and looks like shes fucking possesed looks good for her age then you need therapy bro,this pic will give me nightmares tonight.
I just have low standards, but yes she's subhuman by hot I just meant I'd find her appealing

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 41371
I just have low standards, but yes she's subhuman by hot I just meant I'd find her appealing
you find that appealing? bro she actually looks scary like shes in a horror movie are you insane or some shit lol

you find that appealing? bro she actually looks scary like shes in a horror movie are you insane or some shit lol
she's the shit I see in nightmares

If you find yourself a muslimacelle (inshaJesus) to marry one day and she says her Maher is €50,000, what is your next step?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Fiqh
If you find yourself a muslimacelle (inshaJesus) to marry one day and she says her Maher is €50,000, what is your next step?
retouchlight.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, apocalypse, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
How would you know they swiped left on you?

bro god damn, i know ltn people who get straight mtbs what happened here

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and latincell95

Nah man this thing is part lemur how tf

• JFL
Reactions: BigLooks22 and latincell95
How would you know they swiped left on you?
They visited my profile but didn't like. Therefore they swiped left.

If she's staceylite I would take out a loan.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
They visited my profile but didn't like. Therefore they swiped left.

If she's staceylite I would take out a loan.
Her looks will fade you hormonally enslaved idiot.

bro god damn, i know ltn people who get straight mtbs what happened here
I tell niggas here this is by far the HARDEST app on the market. But no one actually believes me.

Her looks will fade you hormonally enslaved idiot.
If I can coom by just looking at her face a couple of years that's good enough.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
What a fucking joke it is to be a male in this dating market bro 😂

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
in case you havent realized by now, these bitches got the same standards as stacy. female brains are wired the same regarldess of their looks

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Canwefixit and SecularIslamist
in case you havent realized by now, these bitches got the same standards as stacy. female brains are wired the same regarldess of their looks
Yeah fr there looks level has ZERO bearing on who they swipe for. This is why I can sometimes even get a random like from a top 10% on this app and I feel a sense of redemption.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and InnerVoid
Yeah fr there looks level has ZERO bearing on who they swipe for. This is why I can sometimes even get a random like from a top 10% on this app and I feel a sense of redemption.
all girls in the 3-10 psl got the same standards

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Canwefixit and SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back