getting the job done

D

Deleted member 31163

Iron
where specifically should i shoot my self in the head with a shotgun to get the job done so i don’t end up like that russian guy who some how survived?

where specifically should i shoot my self in the head with a shotgun to get the job done so i don’t end up like that russian guy who some how survived?
insert the shotgun into your mouth and then fire

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledRevenge
Dont listen to him put it in the mouth and tilt it to the brain otherwise yo face will be the only to blow and would be even worse for you

Dont listen to him put it in the mouth and tilt it to the brain otherwise yo face will be the only to blow and would be even worse for you
so that would be more effective than shooting yourself on the outside of your skull?

so that would be more effective than shooting yourself on the outside of your skull?
Yes its a softer area and ull die for sure just tilt it to hit the brain

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
i thought that was obvious

honestly bro if you dont make that connection logically u deserve to suffer
i knew you weren’t being serious, obvs ik you’re suppose to aim for the brain but i’m just tryna figure out the best angle to do so

i knew you weren’t being serious, obvs ik you’re suppose to aim for the brain but i’m just tryna figure out the best angle to do so
Don't, there's still hope of ascension

• Love it
But if you're going through it, rather sit in the car in a closed garage with open Windows and go to sleep

Lees of a mess and honestly better way to go off

But if you're going through it, rather sit in the car in a closed garage with open Windows and go to sleep

Lees of a mess and honestly better way to go off
not bothered bout the mess bc i’ll just do it out the way where i won’t be found

not bothered bout the mess bc i’ll just do it out the way where i won’t be found
Well you should at least leave a goodbye message so your close ones know what happened

Although I believe, if anything, they would wish to have a body to bury

what 2 weeks of the blackpill does to someone

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
What’s your current situation? Why are you willing to do this? You said you had slow puberty/maturation but are you still going through it?

what 2 weeks of the blackpill does to someone
i’ve felt like this for years, the blackpill just made everything make sense to why i feel this way

What’s your current situation? Why are you willing to do this? You said you had slow puberty/maturation but are you still going through it?
current situation is not good. i planned to looksmax but i’ve assessed the potential outcome n even if everything worked out (which it’s not guaranteed to) it’d still be over for me

Last edited:
Well you should at least leave a goodbye message so your close ones know what happened

Although I believe, if anything, they would wish to have a body to bury
you make a good point tbh but i’ll probably just leave a message, the thought of there being a funeral for me cringes me out

Last edited:
if you really want to die without a funeral go on a cruise and jump off. No one will ever find you

Also its easier to jump off because you don't realize you are fucked until its too late and you are a frozen piece of meat

• +1
you make a good point tbh but i’ll probably just leave a message, the thought of there being a funeral for me cringes me out
Well I hope you don't do it, but if you do, I wish you a painless death

• So Sad
Why kill yourself when you can just spent $150k on intense surgeries and LL? Would you rather die than save $150k? Retard

• Love it
don’t do it it’s a looksmin.

• JFL
  • Love it