Look at this transformation:

(source )

JFL at calling yourself subhuman if you're fat. leanmaxx or death

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone, LowTierNormie, Lorsss and 1 other person
Yeah pretty much. Also no weight loss for this dude's negative canthal tilt

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 656
what counts as low body fat? When you can notice your abs appearing? I am not obese by medical standards but I have zero abs

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 656
Jaw wider than zygo will NEVER looks good, with this you looks like a ridiculous bloated potato.

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69 and Deleted member 656
pretty nice he would be chad if his chin was squarer and bigger
Jaw wider than zygo will NEVER looks good, with this you looks like a ridiculous bloated potato.
cope, it wont look good to people on this forum but girls would love him. all they care about is nice jawline and eyes nowadays. they most likely never heard of good looking zygos, masseters, buccinators etc

• +1
Reactions: samm735, BigBoy and middayshowers
Fuark Gibby ascended hard

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
what counts as low body fat? When you can notice your abs appearing? I am not obese by medical standards but I have zero abs
"medical standards" still allow people to be unhealthy. If you have very little muscle but a lot of fat you can fit inside of a healthy BMI, but still be an objectively high bf %, you're most likely skinnyfat or just shit abs genetics. Start working out, eat at maintenance calories so you'll lose fat while gaining muscle. You'll have to go into bulk/cut cycles eventually but while you're a beginner you can make huge aesthetic gains on just maintenance calories

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 656
What about jaw as wide as zygos?

pretty nice he would be chad if his chin was squarer and bigger

cope, it wont look good to people on this forum but girls would love him. all they care about is nice jawline and eyes nowadays. they most likely never heard of good looking zygos, masseters, buccinators etc

The zygomatic are just as or more important as the jaw, they play a serious role in the face, have you ever seen a model with a jaw like this without the zygomatic which is at least as wide? No, because it's just extremely ugly.

The zygomatic are just as or more important as the jaw, they play a serious role in the face, have you ever seen a model with a jaw like this without the zygomatic which is at least as wide? No, because it's just extremely ugly.
Hows his zygos compared to jaw?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190709-123125_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190709-123125_Samsung Internet.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 183
  • Screenshot_20190709-123214_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190709-123214_Samsung Internet.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 156
What about jaw as wide as zygos?

That's what almost all guys have, so it's average, but it's always better to have the zygomatic bone a little wider than the jaw. The difference is that those who have large zygomatic but a weak jaw can still do something: Chewing, Low bodyfat, HGH, K2 MK4 (Would bring out the bone of the gonial angle, which is what we want) etc.... While those who have weak zygomatic and a wide jaw will be roughly forced to go through surgery if they want more prominent zygomatic, and in fact, there is not really any effective surgery for zygomatic I would say, only reincarnation is a valid solution tbh.

There is K2 MK4 megadosing for zygomatic, but I think it only contributes to make it fuller, basically you will go from sharp cheekbones to full cheekbones, which is better because sharp cheekbones are not so visible from front, even when they are very prominent, they can be mostly seen as in 2/3 angle, while full cheekbones appear a lot from front if they are prominent, although, if you have originally no prominence in zygos, it is probably over.

That's what almost all guys have, so it's average, but it's always better to have the zygomatic bone a little wider than the jaw. The difference is that those who have large zygomatic but a weak jaw can still do something: Chewing, Low bodyfat, HGH, K2 MK4 (Would bring out the bone of the gonial angle, which is what we want) etc.... While those who have weak zygomatic and a wide jaw will be roughly forced to go through surgery if they want more prominent zygomatic, and in fact, there is not really any effective surgery for zygomatic I would say, only reincarnation is a valid solution tbh.

There is K2 MK4 megadosing for zygomatic, but I think it only contributes to make it fuller, basically you will go from sharp cheekbones to full cheekbones, which is better because sharp cheekbones are not so visible from front, even when they are very prominent, they can be mostly seen as in 2/3 angle, while full cheekbones appear a lot from front if they are prominent, although, if you have originally no prominence in zygos, it is probably over.
My cheekbones are super prominent so is my jaw. But my cheekbone placement isnt high. Wish they were higher.

None of this is news.

I swear it's the same threads every week just remastered.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
My cheekbones are super prominent so is my jaw. But my cheekbone placement isnt high. Wish they were higher.

High and prominent cheekbones seems to not be a common combination IMO, for most men who have really prominent cheekbones, which is still really rare in whites, prominent cheekbones seems to come often with a somewhat low position. But who cares I find it more aesthetic in fact, what we want is lateral projection, and probably forward projection.

• +1
High and prominent cheekbones seems to not be a common combination IMO, for most men who have really prominent cheekbones, which is still really rare in whites, prominent cheekbones seems to come often with a somewhat low position. But who cares, what we want is lateral projection, and probably forward.
Well i am asian. We often have more prominent cheekbones than white men lol.

I'm currently fat as shit, how do i peep my zygos and see if it's bigger than my jaw?

I'm currently fat as shit, how do i peep my zygos and see if it's bigger than my jaw?
Get leaner and look in the mirror lol

High and prominent cheekbones seems to not be a common combination IMO, for most men who have really prominent cheekbones, which is still really rare in whites, prominent cheekbones seems to come often with a somewhat low position. But who cares I find it more aesthetic in fact, what we want is lateral projection, and probably forward projection.
It's like you get one of the two, the Kortajarena/Meeks style lower with high mass, or higher and averageish mass like Stephen James or Delon. Imo second mogs first. O'Pry is like an extreme manifestation of the latter. Small but very high zygos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
FOR FUCK SAKE SHOW ME SOMEONE WHO TRANSFORMED DRAMATICALLY FROM AROUND 14% TO LESS
I'M SO SICK OF FAT FUCKS HAVING THEIR FACE TRANSFORMED NO SHIT

• +1
FOR FUCK SAKE SHOW ME SOMEONE WHO TRANSFORMED DRAMATICALLY FROM AROUND 14% TO LESS
I'M SO SICK OF FAT FUCKS HAVING THEIR FACE TRANSFORMED NO SHIT
There was an old Lookism thread with a picture of Miro lean and at around 15/16%.

Hollow cheeks haloed him. Top model to bloatcel Pablo that works in a bakery in Napoli

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
It's like you get one of the two, the Kortajarena/Meeks style lower with high mass, or higher and averageish mass like Stephen James or Delon. Imo second mogs first. O'Pry is like an extreme manifestation of the latter. Small but very high zygos.
Which ones do asians have?

• +1
do we have to see similar threads about this once every 2 days

If you are unable to be shocked by the prominence of your zygos in the mirror in 2/3 angle, they are probably not extremely prominent to begin with, even with fat, but I may be wrong about the fat, but that said, the logical and common combination is having zygos at least a bit bigger than the jaw, it is the case for almost everyone, also look at which direction your gonial angle stick, if it curves inward, your jaw probably appears narrow from the front, if it curves outward, your jaw probably appears wide from the front.

Usually large zygos with medium/low height, like yours. It's a very ethnic trait. Whites typically have the opposite.
I also see alot of asians with weak cheekbones. But then again i see alot if asians with prominent cheekbones. I guess its more common for asians to have prominent. But its much better than no cheekbones at all.

• +1
I also see alot of asians with weak cheekbones. But then again i see alot if asians with prominent cheekbones. I guess its more common for asians to have prominent. But its much better than no cheekbones at all.

99% (Even more lol) of white people seem to have quite flat zygomatics, and so, mostly no ogee curve.

Prominent zygomatics in a white person seems to come with a set of ethnic features, such as PCT, lips bigger than average and nose of an unusual shape, it's clearly a sign of ethnicity tbh.

• +1
99% (Even more lol) of white people seem to have quite flat zygomatics, and so, mostly no ogee curve.

Prominent zygomatics in a white person seems to come with a set of ethnic features, such as PCT, lips bigger than average and nose of an unusual shape, it's clearly a sign of ethnicity tbh.
Does jeremy meeks have mostly ethnic traits?

Prominent because of sheer mass is rare. White people that do have prominent zygos like Stephen James and Delon have prominence because of their leanness rather than mass, but the cheeks don't usually lean out until sub 15% bf so most whites never get lean enough to uncover them.

Does jeremy meeks have mostly ethnic traits?

Totally, he's typically a black guy in terms of features, but he's had a lot of luck with the coloring, so he's very handsome.
Prominent because of sheer mass is rare. White people that do have prominent zygos like Stephen James and Delon have prominence because of their leanness rather than mass, but the cheeks don't usually lean out until sub 15% bf so most whites never get lean enough to uncover them.

Yeah, I simply believe that high zygomatics cannot be prominent because of bone mass tbh. If they are prominent by default, they are low.

• +1
Totally, he's typically a black guy in terms of features, but he's had a lot of luck with the coloring, so he's very handsome.
Even if he had dark eyes i still think women would still find him very attractive. He has good facial structure. Of course women will like him more if he had light eye coloring.

There was an old Lookism thread with a picture of Miro lean and at around 15/16%.

Hollow cheeks haloed him. Top model to bloatcel Pablo that works in a bakery in Napoli

can u link it here?

• +1
its the first thing most people should do before surgery, cant claim you have no serious bone structure if its covered by fat

From possible tranny to chiseled jaw slayer

Yeah, I simply believe that high zygomatics cannot be prominent because of bone mass tbh. If they are prominent by default, they are low.
This guys seem high set and also prominent.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190709-134849_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190709-134849_Samsung Internet.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_20190709-134839_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190709-134839_Samsung Internet.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 119
Look at this transformation:
View attachment 78039
(source )

JFL at calling yourself subhuman if you're fat. leanmaxx or death

Miring ascension.

Proves NCT is not death sentence made out to be.

If he is tall and hops on roids he can go from Chadlite to Chad.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
No it's not