getting v taper w/ just dumbbells

wipmogger

wipmogger

lowk cooked
how do I get a mogger body kinda like picture w just dumbbells and an ez bar (my dumb ass saw a barbell next to it and still picked the ez bar jfl)

anyways boyos pull thru and drop workout plans; calisthenics workouts are accepted too, js w progression etc

Attachments

• #gym #fitness #motivation #bodybuilding #physique….jpg
    #gym #fitness #motivation #bodybuilding #physique….jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 0
Shoulder presses, rear delt flies, lateral raises, single arms rows, deficit weighted decline push ups and pull ups if you can, then you can train the other muscles like weighted crunches, leg raises, bicep/hammer curls, tricep overhead extensions, neck curls, neck extensions

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Shoulder presses, rear delt flies, lateral raises, single arms rows, deficit weighted decline push ups and pull ups if you can, then you can train the other muscles like weighted crunches, leg raises, bicep/hammer curls, tricep overhead extensions, neck curls, neck extensions

the main problem is progressive overload their will come a point where your so strong that you could do weighted push ups and pull ups with a backpack filled with qll your weight and all your isolation are max weight for 35 reps for multiple sets and low rest periods that the moment where ill seriously advise you to change from home workout to the gym because youlitterally couldnt make any more progress any way

is it worth mentioning im skinny fat but not much, also how u work lats for the v taper

The problem with gymceling is that you CAN NOT achieve a good physique for foids NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU GYMCEL OR TAKE ROIDS.
Here are the ideal bodies for foid gaze:

Again, you will NEVER look like this even on roids. Foids enjoy: insane frame + defined giant abs + giant chest (depends on insertions) + insane shoulders + adonis belt + tiny waist. All of these things are GENETIC, you can't get them.

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
The problem with gymceling is that you CAN NOT achieve a good physique for foids NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU GYMCEL OR TAKE ROIDS.

Again, you will NEVER look like this even on roids. Foids enjoy: insane frame + defined giant abs + giant chest (depends on insertions) + insane shoulders + adonis belt + tiny waist. All of these things are GENETIC, you can't get them.
dw i alr have the genetics, makes up for me being a curry

js looking to put on a little muscle w dumbbells, thats it so i need workout plans

there is no way that 1 is remotely appealing w those arms, everything else maybe w right angle

w those arms
Wow you are so brown holy shit. Foids could NOT care less about your bicep size, only men care about this.
He is appealing because:
Frame
Waist
Abs
Adonis Belt
GIANT fucking pecs

Wow you are so brown holy shit. Foids could NOT care less about your bicep size, only men care about this.
He is appealing because:
Frame
Waist
Abs
Adonis Belt
GIANT fucking pecs
is the adonis belt the kinda v bone thing

the workouts above should get me that right

the main problem is progressive overload their will come a point where your so strong that you could do weighted push ups and pull ups with a backpack filled with qll your weight and all your isolation are max weight for 35 reps for multiple sets and low rest periods that the moment where ill seriously advise you to change from home workout to the gym because youlitterally couldnt make any more progress any way
most likely will get an aesthetic physique by then

how do I get a mogger body kinda like picture w just dumbbells and an ez bar (my dumb ass saw a barbell next to it and still picked the ez bar jfl)

anyways boyos pull thru and drop workout plans; calisthenics workouts are accepted too, js w progression etc
Just train everything but focus on shoulders and maintain a low bf. If ur genetics suck u will never have a v-taper

genetics.