Getting women is impossible as a average male

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Sphinx
It's impossible to get women in 2023 as a average male, either ascend or be happy with being single

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles, falcon1, WeiWei and 6 others
after being on lipstick alley this is the rule
they also feel like they deserve nothing less
because their friends call them cute

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and ConfusedBolivian
It's impossible to get women in 2023 as a average male, either ascend or be happy with being single
Anyone can get a girl, its just how they get the girl that matters

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 21931, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Anyone can get a girl, its just how they get the girl that matters
if anyone can get a girl why are 65% of men incels in 2023

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, BoredPrince and Gaygymmaxx
Even above average tbh

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, gribsufer1, MoggerGaston and 5 others
because most men want gneuine attraction and not have to pay or get cheated on or some shit

• +1
Reactions: oldcelcel1983, Giorgio and The Thinker
Instagram ruined Dating lol,its really this simple.Too many filters women can use to disqualify you

65% of men aren’t incel lol, the overwhelming vast majority of men in the US and most western countries have had a gf, and have had sex before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, falcon1, STAMPEDE and 2 others
Jesus Christ touch grass

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
It depends on how low your standards are.

It depends on how low your standards are.
A lot of men are LTR oofy doofy cucks however to say 65% of men are incel is just retarded, most men are dating Beckies not landwhales or sum shit jfo

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 32325
A lot of men are LTR oofy doofy cucks however to say 65% of men are incel is just retarded, most men are dating Beckies not landwhales or sum shit jfo
Most men date low quality women and not HQNP, so most men are actually not dating, they are getting cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
Most men date low quality women and not HQNP, so most men are actually not dating, they are getting cucked.
That makes no sense bruh, what do you even define as a “low quality” woman is by your standards

U are either not average, have high standars or have autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE and turkproducer
Tall normies are the real chads?!

Most men look like dogshit. I don’t understand where foids are pulling these chadlites and chads from. It’s doesn’t make sense.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and autistic_tendencies
If you’re charismatic, gymmaxxed and have a social circle, you can get some at clubs here and there.

I’ve seen even LTNs get girls in clubs. But maybe not the women you want lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
65% of men aren’t incel lol, the overwhelming vast majority of men in the US and most western countries have had a gf, and have had sex before
Is difference between having a gf with beta buxing and be genuine desireble by girls. You probably aren't incel if you can beta bux a landwhale.

• +1
Reactions: The Thinker
its more like 30% for 18-29, and its less of a suifuel when you realize how many sub humans are fat fucks nowadays

• +1
Yeah, woman still hate them. And it's just biting time waiting for Chad or trying to recover from Chad. Or just doesn't like being lonely.\\ haven't you read enough Black gym Max threads?

• +1
That makes no sense bruh, what do you even define as a “low quality” woman is by your standards
Body count higher than 1 max.

Body count higher than 1 max.
Denzel Washington Reaction GIF by Golden Globes

In medieval times, a piss poor peasant was getting a virgin wife no doubt.

Nowadays, a millionare Chad can't get a virgin wife in first world country.

Cope as you want, we are the most cucked generation of men ever.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, STAMPEDE, Oueyy and 3 others
You need to love bomb them or simp extra hard yes

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Clown Show
If you’re charismatic, gymmaxxed and have a social circle, you can get some at clubs here and there.

I’ve seen even LTNs get girls in clubs. But maybe not the women you want lol.
It is all looks still!

The ppl in my flat told me how social I was on nights out. I approached many times and it made 0 difference to the outcome.

Yet I saw ppl effortlessly pull without even saying a word - most of the time they were good-looking. Charisma is cope. Social circle is semi-cope, but sometimes normies get lucky depending on their circumstances. Gym-maxxing is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and autistic_tendencies
Utopia 25 warned us

Utopia 25 is an experiment performed with mice who would live under perfect conditions. I highly recommend you to look into it, really interesting
Oh yea I heard of it, they were more concerned with grooming themselves than slaying

it’s possible just softmaxx

D2828C31 3394 43AD 8FAD F838A8EDB2D9
B5C4D2AE BB7D 4B10 AF4F F4162E9EAF77

Keep coping bro, according to newest statistics, 63% of young men are incels

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Oueyy and MoggerGaston
View attachment 2401184View attachment 2401183
Keep coping bro, according to newest statistics, 63% of young men are incels
Actually you’re the one who is coping hard, this same study only used 6,000, and I repeat 6,000 people out of the 162 million men living in the entirety of the USA total, also this graph doesn’t account for whether or not these men have had relationships in the past before nor have that had sex

I could easily debunk this by telling you to legit just go outside and see all the people walking down the street in relationships, all of them are no higher than HTN/HTBs at best

“Muh muh muh 60% of men are incel in 2023 :soy:!” lmao get fucking real nigga

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, stamaster21 and STAMPEDE
Now imagine being below average looking like most of us on this forum.

• So Sad
Actually you’re the one who is coping hard, this same study only used 6,000, and I repeat 6,000 people out of the 162 million men living in the entirety of the USA total, also this graph doesn’t account for whether or not these men have had relationships in the past before nor have that had sex

I could easily debunk this by telling you to legit just go outside and see all the people walking down the street in relationships, all of them are no higher than HTN/HTBs at best

“Muh muh muh 60% of men are incel in 2023 :soy:!” lmao get fucking real nigga
Going outisde and seeing people on the street is not a representative indicator neither as you're not sure they are together and it doesn't take in parameter the millions of men that are rotting staying at home doing nothing.

• Hmm...
Going outisde and seeing people on the street is not a representative indicator neither as you're not sure they are together and it doesn't take in parameter the millions of men that are rotting staying at home doing nothing.
Nigga it’s over for your IQ if you think millions of young men are fat subhuman neck beards rotting at home all day scrolling through incel forums lol, there are literally niggas uglier than you getting pussy rn as we speak, niggas think you need to be fucking Batman to get a lick of coochie 💀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32325
Nigga it’s over for your IQ if you think millions of young men are fat subhuman neck beards rotting at home all day scrolling through incel forums lol, there are literally niggas uglier than you getting pussy rn as we speak, niggas think you need to be fucking Batman to get a lick of coochie 💀
Lol it’s over for autists

Average normie doesn't 'get' women. They get lucky with a woman every now and then, which piles up over time. Gf here, lucky slay there, sneaky link over there etc. A lot also enter long term relationships out of school or college which either compounds into marriage or leads to women riding CC/etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Mr Test and Kamui
Yeah sure all these millions of men living the dream, slaying pussies day after day and when they're bored they'll just get into a relationship. Delusional as fuck, actually wondering what you're doing on this forum you should rather go back to reddit you bluepilled ape.

Indian ltns are having sex with white chicks, if you can't have sex you're autistic or black

• JFL
Yeah sure all these millions of men living the dream, slaying pussies day after day and when they're bored they'll just get into a relationship. Delusional as fuck, actually wondering what you're doing on this forum you should rather go back to reddit you bluepilled ape.
Name 1 place I ever said the average man is a slayer cuz I know I didn’t lol, what I meant was the average man is not rotting at home every day crying on forums like this that he can’t get pussy lmao, the average normie is far from slayer status but they are not incel either. Suck my dick you fucking tera subhuman keep projecting your delusions to make yourself feel special lol.
Lol it’s over for autists
Even if millions of men are actually rotting those millions of men are probably subhumans which makes sense lol
Average normie doesn't 'get' women. They get lucky with a woman every now and then, which piles up over time. Gf here, lucky slay there, sneaky link over there etc. A lot also enter long term relationships out of school or college which either compounds into marriage or leads to women riding CC/etc
Yeah basically this, they’re mostly oofy doofies who settled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32325
after being on lipstick alley this is the rule
they also feel like they deserve nothing less
because their friends call them cute
arent they black tho

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Name 1 place I ever said the average man is a slayer cuz I know I didn’t lol, what I meant was the average man is not rotting at home every day crying on forums like this that he can’t get pussy lmao, the average normie is far from slayer status but they are not incel either. Suck my dick you fucking tera subhuman keep projecting your delusions to make yourself feel special lol.

Even if millions of men are actually rotting those millions of men are probably subhumans which makes sense lol

Yeah basically this, they’re mostly oofy doofies who settled
So I should rather trust the thoughts of an autist on an incel forum rather than the results of a well controlled study ?

yeah but they are fucking ugly/old/fat women.

What's the point of that? U might aswell fuck men as a straight guy if you are fine with fucking someone you don't even find attractive.

• Hmm...
So I should rather trust the thoughts of an autist on an incel forum rather than the results of a well controlled study ?
>calls me an autist on an incel forum
>also claims that 65% of men are incel
>I literally live in NYC one of the most diverse cities on the planet and spot niggas who would get rated LTN here with their looksmatched gfs daily
>”well controlled study” that only has 6,000 participants
@looksmaxxer234 bruh you weren’t wrong these niggas really think you do need to be fucking Superman
Shocked Denzel Washington GIF by Golden Globes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32325, Looks234 and Joe Rogancel
>calls me an autist on an incel forum
>also claims that 65% of men are incel
>I literally live in NYC one of the most diverse cities on the planet and spot niggas who would get rated LTN here with their looksmatched gfs daily
>”well controlled study” that only has 6,000 participants
@looksmaxxer234 bruh you weren’t wrong these niggas really think you do need to be fucking Superman
Shocked Denzel Washington GIF by Golden Globes
b-but EVERY single htn or lower is betabuxx bro! just ignore how thats statistically impossible bro! just be chad or death bro!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32325 and Kamui
yeah but they are fucking ugly/old/fat women.

What's the point of that? U might aswell fuck men as a straight guy if you are fine with fucking someone you don't even find attractive.
nigga more like Beckies and below jfl :lul: that statistically would make legit no sense if every man below HTN has to fuck femcel tier foids
b-but EVERY single htn or lower is betabuxx bro! just ignore how thats statistically impossible bro! just be chad or death bro!
Men who are Chadlite and Chad SMV are less than 1% of the male population probably, it would be legitimately impossible for every foid to be dating these men all at once, more like these guys just pump and dump them and then let normies pick up the slack and settle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32325 and Joe Rogancel