Getting women is impossible as a average male

>calls me an autist on an incel forum
>also claims that 65% of men are incel
>I literally live in NYC one of the most diverse cities on the planet and spot niggas who would get rated LTN here with their looksmatched gfs daily
>”well controlled study” that only has 6,000 participants
@looksmaxxer234 bruh you weren’t wrong these niggas really think you do need to be fucking Superman
Shocked Denzel Washington GIF by Golden Globes
Who cares about what you're seeing outside ? It means litteraly nothing dumb ape. Sure there can be exceptions but that doesn't mean that it's normal.

Basically you can't refute the fact that there are indeed millions of young men that rot and don't go outside often. Especially on the young generation (18-29) because they can stay at parents home playing video games all day without even going outside or working. There are also the case of people that work, go outside often and have well developed social circle and despite that they still can't get pussy.

I don't know what you're trying to prove but your argument is not backed by anything except from what you see in the street so it's horse shit.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 5815
>calls me an autist on an incel forum
>also claims that 65% of men are incel
>I literally live in NYC one of the most diverse cities on the planet and spot niggas who would get rated LTN here with their looksmatched gfs daily
>”well controlled study” that only has 6,000 participants
@looksmaxxer234 bruh you weren’t wrong these niggas really think you do need to be fucking Superman
Shocked Denzel Washington GIF by Golden Globes
USA is easy-mode in terms of dating compared to europe.
And NYC is one of the easiest cities of the USA.
And NYC is an expensive asf city so it's gonna be packed with betabuxxers aswell.

The fact you think NYC is in any way representative of the dating-market is a joke.

65% of men are incels is the correct diagnosis of the current dating-market.

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy
Beckies and below>>> those women look disgusting unless they are JB
Depends on pheno, white and Latina Beckie’s for example can be cute but black and Asian Beckie’s are ugly

Nigga it’s over for your IQ if you think millions of young men are fat subhuman neck beards rotting at home all day scrolling through incel forums lol, there are literally niggas uglier than you getting pussy rn as we speak, niggas think you need to be fucking Batman to get a lick of coochie 💀
Getting pussy isn't ascending. I'd rather pay for it than be a dickless simp in an LTR.

Getting pussy isn't ascending. I'd rather pay for it than be a dickless simp in an LTR.
Ascending = full throttle looksmaxxing and being able to slay comfortably if you were to chose to do so

go outside

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32325
It's impossible to get women in 2023 as a average male, either ascend or be happy with being single
Cope. Personality is the most important thing

• JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE