Getting women is not my priority

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Getting women is not my priority

My priority is to try make money somehow (extremly difficult) but I have been watching ads and playing games on apps that pays you small amounts of money for the apps and games you watch or play. Such as "Freecash" available on Android along with a few others (I can name them all if you're intrested)

I have also contemplated trying ewhoring again. I made lots with ewhoring 2015 - 2018 but I'm unsure it's even possible anymore in 2022 now that onlyfans n shit exists already

@_MVP_

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Deleted member 14693
Sounds like some redpill bullshit

Sounds like some redpill bullshit

No not at all. Since getting women is impossible anyway why would I make a effort to even try? There's no chance

Although when it comes to making money it's still somewhat possible I believe (very difficult though)

No not at all. Since getting women is impossible anyway why would I make a effort to even try? There's no chance

Although when it comes to making money it's still somewhat possible I believe (very difficult though)
Money can only bring you women if you statusmaxx which is really hard

Money can only bring you women if you statusmaxx which is really hard

I dont want money because of women. My life is shit because of financial poverty. I just want a normal stable financial situation stable job

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
My priority is to try make money somehow (extremly difficult) but I have been watching ads and playing games on apps that pays you small amounts of money for the apps and games you watch or play
wtf dont you have a job. that shit gets you nothing

even surveys give more than this shit jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
wtf dont you have a job. that shit gets you nothing

even surveys give more than this shit jfl

My job contract finishes in November then I will be on unemployment benefits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
My job contract finishes in November then I will be on unemployment benefits
if you want to make money through shit like testing apps do it with survey apps (i did this with 15)

make vpn to switzerland (most money) and make multiple accounts and always do these surveys, lie so you are a desirable survey candidate

ur lucky op, i starvemaxxed for a day, really felt the ghrelin circulating through my bloodstream,hunger increasing this feeling is very similiar to not being able to gst my oneitis except i cant just eat to make it go away, its always there it never ends and its all i can think about it is preocuppying my thoughts i cry multiple times a day and i cannot focus on amything at all its over for me
christian bale GIF