Gf agreed to help me ewhore

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Most indians online always ask to send a voice note as proof of me being a female (I'm working on building my profile so this wont be necessary in future)

I've been close to having guys send me money for nudes until they ask for proof jfl now I will use her voice as proof :feelshmm:

This could be insane for my financial ascension

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, mvp2v1, Niklaus Mikaelson and 15 others
How much will you ask for?

How much will you ask for?
Depends on the guy

ewhoring is fucking hard these days, too many guys know that most girls just want money out of them

I scoured the internet and went through thousands of nudes to select some that look exactly like the whore Im using, you legit can't tell they're different girls

Keep hustling, keep grinding, you can do anything I promise you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, MakinMogReturns, Just4Beast and 10 others
Shoot for your dreams!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor and forevergymcelling
what stops her from taking all the money :feelshmm:

what stops her from taking all the money :feelshmm:
She's not taking shit jfl the account is mine, I've built it over a long period of time + she earns a lot of money as it is, meanwhile jewtube keeps cucking me into bankruptcy

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Most indians online always ask to send a voice note as proof of me being a female (I'm working on building my profile so this wont be necessary in future)

I've been close to having guys send me money for nudes until they ask for proof jfl now I will use her voice as proof :feelshmm:

genius, i will copy your evil plan

I scoured the internet and went through thousands of nudes to select some that look exactly like the whore Im using, you legit can't tell they're different girls

Keep hustling, keep grinding, you can do anything I promise you
Jfl. Caged.

fuark, path to easy money of serious
You could also post on reddit in sections frequented by cucks and build up a post history that makes you seem like a legit foid then get money through cucks

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and forevergymcelling
can you send pics and chats of some of these Indian guys for the LOLs please?

I had a friend who was a girl and she would pretend to be 14 and she actually got rich off that shit naught new phones and everything

i see you're tatemaxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others

Hahaha scamming indian truecels

modern pro ewhores setup fake Instagram reddit accounts and farm interactions (not time consuming just hard to pull off)
The hard part is scaling payment methods, somepeople use identify fraud for bankaccount

PayPal is still possible in 2022 but you need legacy accounts

Lots of ppl here who's balls haven't dropped can speak like bitches.

cuck

• JFL
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
Jfl I did something similar back then with a few friends.

We would make a fake Instagram account of a whore and DM random guys who seemed desperate and sold them fake pics for Amazon gift cards. It obv didn’t work always because we had no option to verify that we are a real woman. But some men actually gave us the gift card code before even receiving the nudes

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 18840 and forevergymcelling
@SMESH :oops:

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
The question is: are all means good ?
If you have 1 iota of moral, self esteem, you would be disgusted by yourself as soon as you start.
If you are a moraless, emotionless boy that’s something else tho.
@Niko69 @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
The question is: are all means good ?
If you have 1 iota of moral, self esteem, you would be disgusted by yourself as soon as you start.
If you are a moraless, emotionless boy that’s something else tho.
@Niko69 @the BULL
Never tag me with that sneaky bitch again
Don't get mistaken by his fake politeness, there Is only a huge narcy behind that Mask.

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny. and Deleted member 18840
Jfl just make an onlyfans or do webcam. It's more efficient and more money