Gf attraction chart

6’1cel

6’1cel

6'3cel now* living in denmark
Level 1 -
At this stage she is only just able to stand being with you, for a lasting relationship heavy betabuxing, simping and tolerance to her treating you like crap is needed. Dead bedroom

You are probably fat and ugly
Level 2 -
At this stage she kinda likes you but cheating, constant arguments and bitchiness is unavoidable. No Blowjobs, no anal, you’ll have to “earn” having sex with her

You are probably LTN
Level 3 -
At this stage she will likely still cheat, but atleast she will hide it from you.
Sex will be somewhat frequent but vanilla, and she will not be overly enthusiastic.

You are probably LTN-MTN
Level 4
Slightly unbalanced relationship in your favor.
She mostly does whatever you want, she will give blowjobs without hesitation if you ask, she will sometimes initiate the sex herself, she will be mostly loyal (unless chad asks), she will be somewhat jealous/overprotective.

You are likely on the upper end of MTN to HTN
level 5 -
You are significantly more attractive than her, she will be obsessed with you, initiate in sex, let you do anal even if it hurts her, suck you up until you cum.
She will be loyal and very prone to jealousy/overprotectiveness.
She will likely pay for your shit if you ask her, she will basically give you infinite second chance if you cheat (But she will probably try and get revenge or just become more of a pain in the ass)
For this you need to be HTN and up

• +1
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 21620, pneumocystosis and 10 others
Definitely level 5

Note - the looks required for each level depend on the girl’s own looks.

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 16453, Chadeep and 4 others
Yakhi I'm on level 10 wallah 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and to be human
Im on level 20 simply by manipulating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and to be human
Note - the looks required for each level depend on the girl’s own looks.
You're such a Uartig dansk dreng 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙 . Very naughty ogre wallah

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Niklaus Mikaelson and 6’1cel
What treatment do Chad(lite)s get? My question, I assume it will just be the same Level 5, with possibly more certainty

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
What treatment do Chad(lite)s get? My question, I assume it will just be the same Level 5, with possibly more certainty
Yes, and they will get that treatment from better looking girls

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii and to be human
A reminder that even gigachads can get cucked.

Would you rather be a 7 / 10 man in a relationship with a 5 / 10 woman or with a 7 / 10 woman?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16453, to be human and 1 other person
Im in the mario negative levels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 19036 and to be human
Nothing feels better than level 5

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Likely level 4, mby 5 if shes low self esteem
I had a girlfriend who was MTB but cheated on me twice with a white normie in the "relationship".

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and 6’1cel
Why she cheated?
I guess she wasn't over her ex. I was too "safe and boring" compared to him; he used to do lots of freaky things with her according to a friend who got this information from his friend who knows her ex.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I had a girlfriend who was MTB but cheated on me twice with a white normie in the "relationship".
people are still people with emotions and tons of factors that play a part

• +1
Reactions: to be human and Xangsane
I guess she wasn't over her ex. I was too "safe and boring" compared to him; he used to do lots of freaky things with her according to a friend who got this information from his friend who knows her ex.

• +1
Yes. Even a very good looking Stacylite can be in Level 5 with a guy she mogs granted he has high enough value. Personality unironically matters when lookz are so high :bluepill::blackpill: @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Xangsane
Yes. Even a very good looking Stacylite can be in Level 5 with a guy she mogs granted he has high enough value. Personality unironically matters when lookz are so high :bluepill::blackpill: @Xangsane
Stacylites usually do this to obese old betabuxxers with status

• +1
Reactions: to be human and 6’1cel
Thats why you should never take non-virgins seriously.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Broly and Xangsane
I have only ever experienced level 4 and 5, I can’t imagine being in a relationship with a woman who does not worship you.

First relationship was level 2, second was level 3

Easy method for level 5 every time: beat the shit out of her.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Easy method for level 5 every time: beat the shit out of her.
Illegal in the American and European Minecraft gaming servers.:lul::lul:

You can get permabanned by the mods

• JFL
Level 1 -
At this stage she is only just able to stand being with you, for a lasting relationship heavy betabuxing, simping and tolerance to her treating you like crap is needed. Dead bedroom

Level 2 -
At this stage she kinda likes you but cheating, constant arguments and bitchiness is unavoidable. No Blowjobs, no anal, you’ll have to “earn” having sex with her

You are probably LTN
Level 3 -
At this stage she will likely still cheat, but atleast she will hide it from you.
Sex will be somewhat frequent but vanilla, and she will not be overly enthusiastic.

You are probably LTN-MTN
Level 4
She mostly does whatever you want, she will give blowjobs without hesitation if you ask, she will sometimes initiate the sex herself, she will be mostly loyal (unless chad asks), she will be somewhat jealous/overprotective.

level 5 -
You are significantly more attractive than her, she will be obsessed with you, initiate in sex, let you do anal even if it hurts her, suck you up until you cum.
She will likely pay for your shit if you ask her, she will basically give you infinite second chance if you cheat (But she will probably try and get revenge or just become more of a pain in the ass)
Bump everything up .5 to 1 point

make a part 2 which includes gf attractiveness also. this could be interesting actually

Level 1 -

Level 2 -

You are probably LTN
Level 3 -

You are probably LTN-MTN
Level 4

level 5 -
Level 4 in current LTR crew

Op is chad facially btw

• Woah
if you’re not getting at least level 5 don’t even bother with an LTR