GF broke up with me

Wow, when did it happen?

Yesterday
You made threads about looking for a gf just a couple days so ago and that makes you a cheater . So either you're lying or you cheated on a girl, which kind of is like lying, and that's with a girl you presumably liked a lot. What does this say about you as a person?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
You made threads about looking for a gf just a couple days so ago and that makes you a cheater . So either you're lying or you cheated on a girl, which kind of is like lying, and that's with a girl you presumably liked a lot. What does this say about you as a person?
I was just trolling when i talked about looking for gf

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Skywalker
You sound like a garbage human being tbh

if you are as autistic with her as you are here i would break up with you too

You sound like a garbage human being tbh
you are a fucking faggot.
A girl who loves you should be in the forest with you and only you

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Skywalker
you are a fucking faggot.
A girl who loves you should be in the forest with you and only you
You are the definition of abusive husband
She broke up with you because she realized you were putting her in a cage
I ain’t no simp, you are not a good person

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza and ShowerMaxxing
You are the definition of abusive husband
She broke up with you because she realized you were putting her in a cage
I ain’t no simp, you are not a good person
Shut the fuck up looser

• +1
Ugly asf jfl u mog her hard in pics together. Also she’s a virgin so u never slayed for a whole year?

Sounds like a larp tbh

She wasnt actually the one

All this refusal of giving you insurance she aint cheating, you shouldve seen she the type to be unfaithful

I know it's hard but brighter days will come. It is your duty to keep improving your life and find happiness by yourself, relying on a woman for that is like putting a bandage on after losing your arm

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: baldgeeza, dickenstein322 and Skywalker
You have no standards.Go kys subhuman it is legit femcel
nigga you made similar threads
you 2 are some alts of @Crestfallen95 aka @bluepill95 me thinks :feelskek:
@Primalsplit @Vermilioncore @Artemis @try2beme @ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit and Vermilioncore
@Primalsplit @Vermilioncore
Mofo is a double agent, hitman type shit innit blud

• JFL
She wasnt actually the one

All this refusal of giving you insurance she aint cheating, you shouldve seen she the type to be unfaithful

I know it's hard but brighter days will come. It is your duty to keep improving your life and find happiness by yourself, relying on a woman for that is like putting a bandage on after losing your arm
I know she would never cheat on me , but i just couldn t understand why she wanted that much privacy .
True i rely on gf for happines, but i have nothing else that can make me happy
I will kill myself or go ER

• JFL
@chickengizzardcel @Debetro @mrriceguy @KING REIDYZ @BrendioEEE

362992849 2211564375699299 6426557257791597802 n
Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

she looks terminally ill nigga

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

@Artemis @Vermilioncore @try2beme @Primalsplit

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis, try2beme and Vermilioncore
nigga what the hell
this guy got the same taste as me in girls @Iasacrko
actually i think even my crushes look better.. JFL

@Primalsplit @Vermilioncore @Artemis @try2beme @ReadBooksEveryday
I can't keep up with all this drama. Lol.

• JFL
If you wanna troll, suck my dick
We have 1 year together
she was virgin and i was also virgin
Ok soo, she is the love of my life, first girl in my life and the last because i will kill myself i will never find someone like her will her traits.
I m a possesive and teritorial person.
We are at 600km and we travel to eachother monthly , we planned to move together but no money yet because i can t get a job bcs i m aspie.
me and her bellow... i m gonna kills myself
View attachment 2341138View attachment 2341139View attachment 2341140View attachment 2341141View attachment 2341142View attachment 2341143View attachment 2341137View attachment 2341136
She acceped to not have male friends after many fights, but i wanted her instagram and facebook accounts password and she didn t wanted to give me at first, then she give me but then took them away again.
Now, she is not leaving her home which is something that i like , she doesn t have friends and wanted to make a new friend girl and i told her to talk with her just on instagram so i can see what she talk to her and she said no, then i told her to block her and she said no.
She also doesn t go to university because i say her not to go, but i m a loser who still didn t have a job to take care of her.
Over for me, i have to many mental problems.
I'm a unlovable human being
here are some photos with me and her
You mog her to oblivion, you'll find another Op, keep your head up !

I know she would never cheat on me , but i just couldn t understand why she wanted that much privacy .
You need to realize this is cope
You need to find it. There's probably a sport you'd love, and some kind of art form too. You should also try reading
If you don't have parents, do as you wish

You mog that bitch hard asf

We have 1 year together
Ok soo, she is the love of my life, first girl in my life and the last because i will kill myself i will never find someone like her will her traits.
We are at 600km and we travel to eachother monthly , we planned to move together but no money yet because i can t get a job bcs i m aspie.
View attachment 2341138View attachment 2341139View attachment 2341140View attachment 2341141View attachment 2341142View attachment 2341143View attachment 2341137View attachment 2341136
She acceped to not have male friends after many fights, but i wanted her instagram and facebook accounts password and she didn t wanted to give me at first, then she give me but then took them away again.
Now, she is not leaving her home which is something that i like , she doesn t have friends and wanted to make a new friend girl and i told her to talk with her just on instagram so i can see what she talk to her and she said no, then i told her to block her and she said no.
She also doesn t go to university because i say her not to go, but i m a loser who still didn t have a job to take care of her.
Why wouldn’t you let her have a female friend?

So she can t go out of the hone and stsrt meeting other's human
People need human contact. If she stays home all the time it might not be the best for her.

Get over it.

We have 1 year together
Your biggest mistake was not moneymaxxing and still telling her not to go to uni. How the fuck will you provide for her then? At least you know your mistakes man.

• +1
Reactions: dickenstein322
Your biggest mistake was not moneymaxxing and still telling her not to go to uni. How the fuck will you provide for her then? At least you know your mistakes man.
True

In the mouth

dnr, sexhaver

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa