‘Gf’ randomly tells me she was raped at 13 RIGHT AFTER sex

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Clearly means she was thinking about that low inhbit tera mogger then. Just lol at foids I’m srs she really did say this right after. I put gf in quotations bc in reality I’m just LTRmaxxing for daily sex, I don’t really gaf about her as I said in previous threads. But imagine being really in love with a foid and she randomly tells u she was raped (@pneumocystosis happened to u).

Foids are pathetic fuck dolls at the end of the day.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, RAMU KAKA, Sub0 and 35 others
To add to this, like what goes through her shitty peanut mind to just say that out loud? I mean I’m glad she said it bc ik she’s complete trash now. But like does she not know that herself?

Idk

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, RAMU KAKA, Sub0 and 14 others
LMFAO what the hell is wrong with them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, atlantean, Ricky212 and 9 others
To add to this, like what goes through her shitty peanut mind to just say that out loud? I mean I’m glad she said it bc ik she’s complete trash now. But like does she not know that herself?

Idk
Emotionally wired

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
'Gf'

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and Reformed
LMFAO what the hell is wrong with them
Bro idk it’s like they get a kick from letting guys know they’ve been brutally raped in the past. Like she was prob thinking if the guy while I was fucking her. Which is ok tho, I think of my oneitis while I fuck her so lol fuck that whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Ryldoo IS COPING, Ricky212 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, bloomercel, horizontallytall and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Reformed
She wants to look more sexually desirable

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Dude who raped her must have been giga elite and low inhib af.

Do u know what he looked like?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark, Ryldoo IS COPING, fuxkdakikez and 4 others
She wants to look more sexually desirable
Yeah ik she’s in the room rn I’ll try to take a creep shot
Dude who raped her must have been giga elite and low inhib af.

Do u know what he looked like?
No I just know he was 20. Prob not even GL, you can get a lot from life if ur just low inhbit. I’m mirin the guy tho, fuck that foid I’m just using her as a cum dumpster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, dehydrated, bloomercel and 1 other person
117E1C75 3459 418B 98E6 C68C04759894

:lul:

Muh rape victim

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, RAMU KAKA, Sub0 and 5 others
that would be brutal for me if I loved her.

It’s sad it wasn’t her choice to be raped, but i’m gonna judge her for it anyway.

Just like they judge me for my shit genetics that I didn’t choose.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gus17, 9cel, Sub0 and 7 others

Idk
Was it really rape or statutory rape?

• Hmm...

It’s sad it wasn’t her choice to be raped, but i’m gonna judge her for it anyway.

Lmao fuck off bluepilled retard. I remember at the start I used to put my hands on her and she ‘wouldn’t let me’ but wouldn’t create distance between us or even worse just came closer. Ik she did the same for that guy. ‘Muh I don’t wanna be raped :feelswah:‘ while she was prob just waiting for him to fucking annihilate her. She’s trash and ur a cuck for believing in ‘love’

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, Primalsplit, NotCarv and 2 others
Was it really rape or statutory rape?
I googled that but idk. She just said rape but foids love that word. Who knows maybe they guy didn’t even do anything crazy, just normal sex but foids LOOOVE dragging on the rape stories.

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, noodlelover, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
Lmao fuck off bluepilled retard. I remember at the start I used to put my hands on her and she ‘wouldn’t let me’ but wouldn’t great distance between us or even worse just came closer. Ik she did the same for that guy. ‘Muh I don’t wanna be raped :feelswah:‘ while she was prob just waiting for him to fucking annihilate her. She’s Trish and ur a cuck for believing in ‘love’
ok

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, ascension and Primalsplit
I googled that but idk. She just said rape but foids love that word. Who knows maybe they guy didn’t even do anything crazy, just normal sex but foids LOOOVE dragging on the rape stories.
I mean was she forced or she consented but then figured out she was too young to legally consent so it must have been actually "rape".

• Hmm...
how did u become so NT that you can maintain a LTR?

any tips for that?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and Reformed
I mean was she forced or she consented but then figured out she was too young to legally consent so it must have been actually "rape".
I have no idea. I don’t ask her questions cus ik it pleases these dumb hoes if u ask them more about their ‘rape’ trauma. I just acted like I didn’t care. It could be both ways. Tbh I’m leaning towards it was just consensual but she wanted to larp rape to seem cool
how did u become so NT that you can maintain a LTR?

any tips for that?
Smoking and alcohol are NT asf. If still not enough, do ur own aspie drugs on ur own before going out

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and bloomercel
it's on us white house GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Wtf are thèse hands
03406A6D CCF7 4F58 AC75 876B39FC164D

Looks like a harpy
I hand mog her
44268437 B914 4671 A098 5C9744A82C67

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Ryldoo IS COPING, dehydrated and 2 others
I'm honestly convinced they lie about this "rape" shit, if they were actually raped they'd have filed a police report.

My friends and I have noticed a fair amount of girls we've been with have claimed to have been "raped" at some point in the past. In reality they probably just fucked some dude and regretted it. I assume this is an emotional manipulation tactic these girls use against guys they're catching feelings for to gain sympathy or empathy to paint themselves as a victim deserving special treatment.

• +1
Reactions: robtical, noodlelover, Sub0 and 11 others
I'm honestly convinced they lie about this "rape" shit, if they were actually raped they'd have filed a police report.

My friends and I have noticed a fair amount of girls we've been with have claimed to have been "raped" at some point in the past. In reality they probably just fucked some dude and regretted it. I assume this is an emotional manipulation tactic these girls use against guys they're catching feelings for to gain sympathy or empathy to paint themselves as a victim deserving special treatment.
Well said bro

Clearly means she was thinking about that low inhbit tera mogger then. Just lol at foids I’m srs she really did say this right after. I put gf in quotations bc in reality I’m just LTRmaxxing for daily sex, I don’t really gaf about her as I said in previous threads. But imagine being really in love with a foid and she randomly tells u she was raped (@pneumocystosis happened to u).

It seems unlikely that all females are so tucked. It’s probably same as with men, most are retards but there is a small % of trustworthy ones

Yes, exactly, I've also met tons of girls with similar claims, it's very likely so they can manipulate you, have control over sex, they decide when and how it will be done, and you will look like a rapist if you try to speed things up or get her to do something she doesn't want to(she could claim for example she was orally or anally raped, so now she has a "trauma" over this, so obviously you will appear like a rapist if you ask her to do these acts - so it will be only straight, vanilla, missionary position sex for you).

Also, I think that even if a girl was raped for real, but then meets a Chad, she won't tell him this, because she's afraid he might be turned off by this and dump her, many women conveniently mention things or "forget" to mention them, however it suits their interests.

• +1
Reactions: TheMilkMan, Sub0, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
She views my as boyfriend but I don’t. I just larp to her obv to keep sex
I think most men do this. I knwo I do this, we men need pussy and if sub chad the only way we getting it is if we become a girls bf it is what it is

• So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING

Very well said.

Tbh being in love with a foid is always a mistake cos it can only ever lead to negative outcomes, her telling you sone low inhib NT guy raped her is just one of those

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and PseudoMaxxer
@Chadethnic101 tier creep shot.

Also yeah u need to find out what constituted the 'rape'.

Could well be she just fucked a giga low inhib and NT guy and then decided to call it rape after cos she didn't like him.

That's actually a legal definition of rape in France now and France is BBC heaven

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
everyday i regret posting my face on this loony site jfl and clavicular got me and a bunch of others convinced to cut my eyelids

(im still gonna post another RATE ME when im less bloated)

I think most men do this. I knwo I do this, we men need pussy and if sub chad the only way we getting it is if we become a girls bf it is what it is
cant relate

with my lowTrust eye area, girls don't want LTR with me. its hookups only for me, cant even get LTR.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Can't have empathy for women and their self-inflicted rape. They love it and cum from it

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
cant relate

with my lowTrust eye area, girls don't want LTR with me. its hookups only for me, cant even get LTR.
I can’t get a gf now but when I could back before covid I used to just use them as a “gf” cos I knew guaranteed pussy

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
"Rape" nowadays is when Chad pumps and dumps a becky.

I struggle to feel any empathy unless it's done to a literal child or an animal.

• +1
Reactions: Jagger

Dirty slut, kick her aside and find a new girl.

Like she was prob thinking if the guy while I was fucking her. Which is ok tho, I think of my oneitis while I fuck her so lol fuck that whore
you always make me laugh bro xDDDDD

If I loved her and she told me this I’d get my Glock and blow my brains out in the bathroom

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
A girl I liked before told me the same exact thing, that she was raped twice and gets bullied, sure I felt bad cause she was actually very good looking but nowadays they probably lie.

Let's not entirely blame women let's also blame jews for increasing rape

IMPREGNATE HER AND LEAVE HER

• Love it
Any girl who said she got raped, could accuse you next, and start spreading rumors, call your job and get you fired, or make your friends and family hate you.

She's basically threatening you with a false accusation.

Ive been in conversations with girls and they would randomly drop this in and im there like "shi thats crazyy fr fr"