Gf says she wants to stay celibate until marriage

Is she a virgin?
Thing is, I've talked to her for around a year. We rlly clicked but I was still having second thoughts. I stopped talking to her in the end. Then she went w another dude. So she used to be a virgin when I was talking to her like a year ago. But not anymore now. :lul:

Literally one nigga ruined it jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: enriquecel and ey88
She just sent me a video of a guy on tiktok wanting to stay celibate until marriage and she added “Facts”. JFL

Am I really gonna go on all these dates, jestermaxx and shit just to not be able to hit?

Over for me fr..
What would you guys do? Hit up other women on the side or something?

She’s my gf too.
drunkmaxx and do unspeakable thingsmaxx

this was the vid too, FUCK this nigga :lul:

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro
if u are in a relationship and u don't fuck then it's friendship. U are her friend, that pays for her

• So Sad
Reactions: DarkAscender
She rlly regretted doing stuff w her ex.
wym by "stuff" like did she do bdsm

She just sent me a video of a guy on tiktok wanting to stay celibate until marriage and she added “Facts”. JFL

Am I really gonna go on all these dates, jestermaxx and shit just to not be able to hit?

Over for me fr..
What would you guys do? Hit up other women on the side or something?

She’s my gf too.
ask her to do stuff or break up with her

• +1
or literally say you'll cheat lol
Yeah dont lol. If sex is that important to u just say that to her and if she's not willing to fulfill that then its best to see other people. Best and most mature decision, unless u want to marry this girl. Or maybe propose one of those "breaks" whose purpose is to fuck other people on the side and have ur way with some girl until u get bored and want her back. And if shes actually Christian, then she wont be fucking other guys during that time.

• +1
Fucking leave her bro