ghb/1.4 butandiol is so much better than alcohol...

rickfoley

rickfoley

Iron
-brb 1.4b legal in most countries
-brb 1-2ml of 1.4b makes you super confident, low inhib, talkative, horny and the music become so intense
-brb used it at a festival and it was super nice
-brb 50ml costs only 6 eur and is enough for 1 year
-brb in opposite to alcohol your erection dont go to shit
-brb effect last 4h
-brb thus very popular amongst fags who party hard but still want to participate in gay orgies
-brb if you only use it once a week chances of addiction are sub zero
-brb releases a shit ton of hgh and is used in bodybuilding
-brb was originally invented as sleep medication and to calm you down before operations
-brb depending on dosis different effect on body aka (low dosis 1-2ml stimulating, medium dosis sleep/knockout, high dosis will fall to sleep and never wake up again - ideal for suicide (zesto) or if you want to kill someone (zesto))
-brb can be used in medium/higher dosis as ko drops/rape drug (dont use it as a rape drug)
-brb dont mix with alcohol
-brb less harmful than cocaine or alcohol
alcohol-danger-4.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, Deleted member 2227, RedPilledStemcel and 1 other person
alcohol would be banned immediately if it was discovered today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I'll read this later, brb

Does this work well for rotmaxxing?

Does this work well for rotmaxxing?

if you take this regular everyday you will eventually get addicted which will - just like regular alcohol abuse - rot your liver.

so yeah - in a certain way its ideal for rotmaxxing.

kratom and weed are still the best drugs for rotting imho

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Lowers inhibition?

• +1
Lowers inhibition?

do you know one reason aids is so well spread in the gay community?

answer: gays take ghb before they go partying - which make them high libido low inhibition

result: gay orgies where noone gives a fuck about condoms

like in clubs like the berghain these faggots are so high on ghb they literally start raw fucking each other at the dance floor

Im

answer: gays take ghb before they go partying - which make them high libido low inhibition

like in clubs like the berghain these faggots are so high on ghb they literally start raw fucking each other at the dance floor

Will look into it thanks. Not for gay purposes tho

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, kobecel and Deleted member 656
guys if you havent tried 1.4b or ghb you will never know your true low inhibition potential

not in my soyboy country where they ban all designer drugs instantly.

where do you live?

if you are in the ei just order from the link i provided

it will send to you from germany

where do you live?

if you are in the ei just order from the link i provided

it will send to you from germany
My customs will just seize it and I'll get in trouble most likely.

My customs will just seize it and I'll get in trouble most likely.

where do you live?

do you know how the eu works?

if you drive from poland to france how many customs controll do you think will there be?

if you live in spain and order something from sweden? how many customs controll will there be?

both questions can be answerdef with 0

• +1
where do you live?

do you know how the eu works?

if you drive from poland to france how many customs controll do you think will there be?

if you live in spain and order something from sweden? how many customs controll will there be?

both questions can be answerdef with 0
I live in scandinavia, how do you think drugs get seized in the mail? Ofc they check the mail dude.

• +1
I live in scandinavia, how do you think drugs get seized in the mail? Ofc they check the mail dude.

just lol at this inhibition - no wonder its over for sweden

https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_custo...g-goods-online-coming-from-within-eu-union_en

there no custom duties if you pay sth from another eu country thus controlls of goods transported within the eu are extremely rare

eg if you order steroids in europe it mostly come from somewhere in britain - nobody gives a fuck

if you order mushrooms in the eu it comes from the netherland - nobody gives a fuck

as if customs would controll every package that comes from another eu country - the opposite is true - they barely controll any

too high inhib to order a drug that makes you low inhib - thats really a tragedy

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
guys if you havent tried 1.4b or ghb you will never know your true low inhibition potential
somebody here suggested phenibut for the same use
are you familiar with it?
what do you think about it?

just lol at this inhibition - no wonder its over for sweden

https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_custo...g-goods-online-coming-from-within-eu-union_en

there no custom duties if you pay sth from another eu country thus controlls of goods transported within the eu are extremely rare

eg if you order steroids in europe it mostly come from somewhere in britain - nobody gives a fuck

if you order mushrooms in the eu it comes from the netherland - nobody gives a fuck

as if customs would controll every package that comes from another eu country - the opposite is true - they barely controll any

too high inhib to order a drug that makes you low inhib - thats really a tragedy
I've literally had drugs seized in the mail before, u know nothing. Especially in Scandinavia there's really high control and almost all packages from "high risk countries" (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany) get checked. It's really strict and I've done my research. Even packages that have special stealth eg. Vacuum pscked, anti-dog spray, anti-xray get seized.

Last edited:
I've literally had drugs seized in the mail before, u know nothing.

and i literally send over 20 packages to sweden - none if it got catched by authorities as far as i know

now kill yourself
somebody here suggested phenibut for the same use
are you familiar with it?
what do you think about it?

its like a weak benzo

its harmless - dont do it more than 2x a week

just try it out tbh

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
and i literally send over 20 packages to sweden - none if it got catched by authorities as far as i know

now kill yourself

its like a weak benzo

its harmless - dont do it more than 2x a week

just try it out tbh
Lmao whatever dude, whe thousands of people tell on forums that their lsd blotters get seized in the mail and they're literally paper that dogs can't smell I am not gonna order liquid that shows up on the fucking xray like hell and literally has a label that says "this is a drug"
EDIT: Also literally all darknet vendors have special terms stating that they don't offer refund policy to Scandinavia but they do offer to all other EU countries. Why do you think this is? Because the packages get seized like 100 times more often in Scandinavian countries.

Last edited:
Lmao whatever dude, whe thousands of people tell on forums that their lsd blotters get seized in the mail and they're literally paper that dogs can't smell I am not gonna order liquid that shows up on the fucking xray like hell and literally has a label that says "this is a drug"

a lot of roid sites also list scandinavian countries as "high risk countries" and won't send replacement if an order to one of these countries gets seized. So I wouldn't risk it either

okay bro - i suggest you to watch the traffic at the oresund bridge and look how many transporters from denmark will get controlled by customs

then think what free movement of good means in the eu

btw i bet most of that stuff that got confiscated by customs in your country was either from countries outside of the eu or came by air mail

okay bro - i suggest you to watch the traffic at the oresund bridge and look how many transporters from denmark will get controlled by customs
Lmfao, they check th mail at the postal centre not at the fucking border.
came by air mail
Yes ofc it goes trough airmail. They don't bring the fucking mail by trucks anymore into foreign countries. If you ship something from Germany to my country it goes trough airmail.

How much ml do you recommend?

Lmfao, they check th mail at the postal centre not at the fucking border.

Yes ofc it goes trough airmail. They don't bring the fucking mail by trucks anymore into foreign countries. If you ship something from Germany to my country it goes trough airmail.

low iq

companies like dpd transport majority of packages that go to near distant countries with trucks

this includes sweden

NVuMgH8.jpg

but keep coping by pretending swedish customs will controll every single package that enters sweden from other eu countries

it will be samples at best

you probably should compare the number of packages that arrive sweden everyday and the number of people who work for the swedish custom to realise you are wrong and your mind is just rationalising your high inhibition
How much ml do you recommend?

between 1.5-2.5ml is ideal

• +1
>taking drugs to feel like a normal healthy young man
Just lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
buying this today
Almost the last drug on my 'to try' list for low inhibition maxxing!

• JFL
Reactions: LookistWorld and wristcel
guess ill try the drug
LOL - imagine having the power to bang ANY JB 10/10 you wanted :) (just don't get caught! Also need 'access' really. e.g parties etc)

There's tonnes of cases of barmen in holiday destinations like magaluf and ibiza who use it on really hot teens who come to the bar and bang them

My man has sent me the GHB - Expect an update at some point as it's one of the last drugs left to trry in my low inhibition maxxing experiment i've done for a little while now

I'll save a few caps before I rope that I can use to rapeMax JB's with

can anyone compare ghb/1.4butandiol with phenibut or benzo?
I'm really curious tbh

you know an awful lot about homosexuals and their favorite drug.

interesting, very interesting.